Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols (1684 Views)

Photo Of The Day: What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Kid Did This .... LOL / if your kid did this, be Honest If You Are The One What Will You Do? (picture) / You're Not A True Nigerian If Yøu Dont Code This Pix? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
if you dint kill earthworm with salt....

if u dint play robber band game...

if u never bathed in the rain.....

if nobody told you about indian vs nigeria..99-1....

if you dint sleep on the couch and wake up on the bed...

if u dint go to steal cashew and guava in the next street and the owners dog comes through the backyard waiting for you to come down from the tree...

if u dint throw your milk-tooth on the roof for the lizard to take it and give u new ones....

if u dint just wash your hand and legs instead of bathing when going to school.....

if u dint act film in uncompleted building or under bed with friends.....

if u never flew a kite....

if u dint use your two legs to build houses with sand....

if u dint write your name on paper and insert it into your pen so dat no one will steal it.....

if u dint close the fridge door really slowly to see when the light went off...

if u never waved at white birds expecting your nails to be whiter..

if u never heard of a ghost that stays under mango trees at night....

if u dint drive a single car tire with a stick and called it your car...

if u dint mix garri and sugar in your pocket and eat while walking in the street....

if u never did mama and papa play..i.e...cooking grass and sand without fire.....

if u dint play table soccer with bottle cover.....
................then i guess your childhood wasn't fun at all...OYA CHOOSE THE ONE YOU DO.....Lols...

................sNoW...........

1 Like

Re: A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols by simplemach(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
I grew up in pueto rico
Re: A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nawao, I did all.
Re: A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols by delishpot: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
simplemach:
I grew up in pueto rico

grin how that side? Did pdp and apc campaign to your end?

1 Like

Re: A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wow interesting...hw could sum1 think abt all these? Good 1 @ op
Re: A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols by neily(f): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wow nice one. I threw my teeth at the roof of our neighbor's house cos our own was too high for me. wink smiley
Re: A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
neily:
Wow nice one. I threw my teeth at the roof of our neighbor's house cos our own was too high for me. wink smiley
lols...mine too....
Re: A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
2undexy:
Wow interesting...hw could sum1 think abt all these? Good 1 @ op
it just ran tru my mind....old times...lovely memories..
Re: A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
simplemach:
I grew up in pueto rico
lols...funny u
Re: A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols by SleekyGee(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
hmm, didn't do any of those

but i played money fight where we will be stoning each other bundles of dollars, also play dollar bath, tear dollars and others, does anybody here knw these games undecided
Re: A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 04, 2015
SleekyGee:
hmm, didn't do any of those

but i played money fight where we will be stoning each other bundles of dollars, also play dollar bath, tear dollars and others, does anybody here knw these games undecided
lmao...dem go check u ooo....dolla ko dolla ni...
Re: A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols by pazziejosh(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Is lyk I did all of these o
Re: A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols by Orinameh2(m): 1:19am On Jan 05, 2015
as 4 me i did all except 2 frm dem
Re: A True Nigerian Kid Did The Followings...which Were You Under?lols by Nickymezor(f): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
I did almost all of d above... Lol nice one OP...

(1) (Reply)

Pussyy Water Now Available For Sale. Any Buyers? / Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans / Funny! I Guess Every Family Has That Uncle Who......lwkmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.