Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State (19463 Views)

Mega Party Formation: Buhari’s Ministers, Govs Named As Sponsors!!! / Terrorists Currently Attacking San Bernandino In USA / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by Brown14: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Na wa o God help us...al of una wey d type 'k' are insensitive angryNa wa o God help us...al of una wey d type 'k' are insensitive
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by Hackerjay(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by mako007(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Vote wisely!
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by Precious91(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lawd help us.Peace in our land.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2015

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by freezyprinzy(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
humm....lord have mercy
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by ademoladeji(m): 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Insecurity part of the government... They're busy donating monies for election while borrowing money for arms n ammunitions... What a country named NIGERIA!
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by Kolade354(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tommorow morning our f*ucking president comes up with another exccuse..........From sabotage to poor funding of the millitary.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Our FG spent 1 Billion USD to get weapons to fight insurgent.

Laughing in swahili.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by figlio(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
K
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by simplibaba(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
K
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by duni04(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Boko news doesn't interest me again.The thing is just too fictional. Small boys in convoys of motorcycles and hilux vans, capture entire towns and villages while our 'gallant' soldiers, with tanks and helicopters, either run away or look the other way. Biko m not interested again undecided

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
koboko69:
one of the peoplw selling unauthorized military wares to the public. Walahi, if.i catch peraon like.u....i.go flog nonsense for ur head..after doing enough frog jump and forward roll. Thats how u will sell to BH. Meanwhile, i hope Nigeria is ready for rebels from.the Nigerian army lipsrsealed

Pocket allowance. Remember no ATMs, banks and the naira currency won't be worth sh1t

[img]http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-42-38400224.jpg?size=67&uid=53ca326c-052d-44f4-8d4f-aa210f5c06b8[/img]
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by sayyid(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
dis is wia dose yeye NYSC ppl wan make i go serve.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Our military under Jonathan as C-in-C have been reduced to glorified Man 'o War. What in the world will rag tag bh group be attacking a whole military that used to be the best in Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by SleekyPosh(m): 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Let the Weaker fire power bow to the Higher artillery. Let's knw if the Nigerian Army are rily up to the task they claim to be. Let the result of this shootout prove the gallancy of our men in camo!..

Lastly God protect and safeguard the lives of the innocent parents and children who knw not the slightest rizzin why their own blood is being shed right on the soil of their on fatherland.

#Peace

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
barcanista:
Our military under Jonathan as C-in-C have been reduced to glorified Man 'o War. What in the world will rag tag bh group be attacking a whole military that used to be the best in Africa?

After your Buhari supporters both in Boko Haram and the military are causing havoc.

God punish you

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by baybeeboi: 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
WombRaiders:

can u give a reason for this?
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by jeffizy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
WombRaiders:
[size=18pt]Clothing[/size]

I don't mind spending my salary to fish you out.
Do you think that fatigue you posted is a fashion trend?
Take those pictures down for your own good.

N.B
Do not purchase such from him.....the army it belongs to don't take it slightly .
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by nduchucks: 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lets hope the newly aquired attack helicopters have been deployed to the war torn areas. If so, this so-called offensive should last no more than 30 minutes before the culprits are wiped out!

I'm afraid though, that our commander-in-chief may not have procured the services of mercenaries to operate the helicopters until our boys are ready.
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
baybeeboi:

can u give a reason for this?

prepping...its 2015 after all and we have a Jihad on our hands

https://www.nairaland.com/2074909/essentials-2015-wont-want-get
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by dammytosh: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
AbdulAdam56:
Boko haram again?
God help us and overcome this bh boys.
And where is GEJ?

Don't ask where GEJ is . the saTANist will attack you.

They believe Buhari was the one funding and motivating Boko Haram for 4 years and Buhari was not INVITED by SSS for questioning not ONCE during that period.

It is either BUHARI is bigger than the country or His Excellency is just CLUELESS.

Either way, we need change of strategy, change at all levels. ELse we will waste our Soldiers again for another 4 years.

GMB2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by Yaungdee(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
makhez019:
Buhari shld be held accountable, boko haram and d Nigeria army would be soaked in d same blood in 2015. He sad it and its happening.
Let the truth be told buhari never said "Nigeria will be ungovernable if he loses the 2011 general election". It was however a statement that emerged from Lawal Keita who shared his perspective concerning the election where he believed that Nigeria may be ungovernable if someone from the north loses..this was the same statement that was used by the special adviser to Jonathan on media and publicity(Reuben Abati) where he repeated the same statement in Guardian Newspaper which almost cost him his freedom if not for the intervention of his pay master who apologised on his behalf and settled it out of court....

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
jeffizy:

I don't mind spending my salary to fish you out.
Do you think that fatigue you posted is a fashion trend?
Take those pictures down for your own good.

N.B
Do not purchase such from him.....the army it belongs to don't take it slightly .

fool. nah your papa sew am? even the ones that your islamic army is using was it not hand me downs from the west.

I blame civilization because normally it would have been standard grass skirt and spears as standard issue.

now fark off coward

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by dammytosh: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
teemanbastos:
[size=32pt]Chief Security Officer of Nigeria,GEJ currently scheming on how to win 2015[/size]

Point of corruption, correction i mean

He is planning on how to fight corruption. It took him first 4 years to figure it out.

I swear i can't name my child GoodLuck. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by valandy99(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Suspected members of Boko Haram sect are said to be currently engaging Nigerian military at Babbangida village, Tarmuwa LGA of Yobe State.

SOURCE: http://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/03/boko-haram-militants-attack-babbangida-town-in-yobe-state/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
God is our only hope in this country
Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by jayonpoint(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
WombRaiders:
[size=18pt]Clothing[/size]

Man I need ur contact for d jacket

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by nijanigga: 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
gej will say the excesses of boko haram is too much.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
jayonpoint:

Man I need ur contact for d jacket

Nah! This is more your style

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State by Mentcee(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
No matter wetin the Bokohhari boys do, na Ebele Jona till the old democracy destroyer gives his life to Jesus!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits N-Power Response Center, Abuja (Photos) / We Won’t Have President Who Can’t Go To America – Lauretta Onochie / Tinubu And Ambode At APC Stakeholders Meeting In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.