Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! (9429 Views)

4 Ways To Abandon A Life Of Sin - Kikiotolu / The Sweetness Of Sin / 8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
emusmith:

Oh Nelly...My friend... how are you?

You and Japheth. Hmm.

*watches him from a distance*
Re: Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
MzNelly:

You and Japheth. Hmm.

*watches him from a distance*

haha...I see your point... lol...grin
Re: Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! by Hiswordxray(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Christianity is about looking onto Jesus. If you take your eyes off Jesus and fix it on sin you would become frustrated and at the end you would perish even though you attain a level of holiness.
Jesus is God's love reveled to us.
Let us be love conscious and not sin conscious.
Let us focus on how mush God loves us.
Jesus die so that we would no longer be sin conscious (Heb 9:14. Heb 10:1-2 &25).
Re: Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:
Christianity is about looking onto Jesus. If you take your eyes off Jesus and fix it on sin you would become frustrated and at the end you would perish even though you attain a level of holiness.
Jesus is God's love reveled to us.
Let us be love conscious and not sin conscious.
Let us focus on how mush God loves us.
Jesus die so that we would no longer be sin conscious (Heb 9:14. Heb 10:1-2 &25).

Good.
The topic does not promote sin consciousness... Let's not derail...
hmm...
We know all that too... When the time comes, we'll explore that also..

We are SPECIALIZING on The Above Topic for now...
Re: Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! by Hiswordxray(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
emusmith:

Good.
The topic does not promote sin consciousness... Let's not derail...
hmm...
We know all that too... When the time comes, we'll explore that also..

We are SPECIALIZING on The Above Topic for now...
Well am just saying I am not a sinner like many of you. I am a saint, chosen and consecrated by God. Yes I am holy because of what Jesus did.
I have never committed sin ever since I was born and I can never commit sin. It is impossible for me to sin because I am a child of God carrying the righteous nature of God.
I am in Christ and in him their is no sin.

"Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God." (1John 3:9)
Sin is not a issue for the children of God and it is confusing to see people that suppose to be children of God talking about sin undecided
Re: Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Well am just saying I am not a sinner like many of you. I am a saint, chosen and consecrated by God. Yes I am holy because of what Jesus did.
I have never committed sin ever since I was born and I can never commit sin. It is impossible for me to sin because I am a child of God carrying the righteous nature of God.
I am in Christ and in him their is no sin.

"Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God." (1John 3:9)
Sin is not a issue for the children of God and it is confusing to see people that suppose to be children of God talking about sin undecided

Hahahaha...He said, "Well am just saying I am not a sinner like many of you."

You remind me of a certain Sadducee..lol...

You that are "Righteous", why not just leave my "Sinful Thread"...It may defile you ooo....

I laff this kid...grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
emusmith:

Hahahaha...He said, "Well am just saying I am not a sinner like many of you."

You remind me of a certain Sadducee..lol...

You that are "Righteous", why not just leave my "Sinful Thread"...It may defile you ooo....

I laff this kid...grin
You called yourself sinner, I am only calling your what you called yourself.
"For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things." (1John 3:20).
God called you holy and your heart called you a sinner, who are you going to listen to?
Whose judgment are you going to accept?
What I see in this thread are people who disregard what God call them and not only accept but also call themselves what their heart called them.

You can call it pride but I will stand at the mountain top and declare to all men that I am righteous, holy, blameless and faultless.
I would not strip so low like you people, listen to my heart and calling myself a sinner.
Re: Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You called yourself sinner, I am only calling your what you called yourself.
"For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things." (1John 3:20).
God called you holy and your heart called you a sinner, who are you going to listen to?
Whose judgment are you going to accept?
What I see in this thread are people who disregard what God call them and not only accept but also call themselves what their heart called them.

You can call it pride but I will stand at the mountain top and declare to all men that I am righteous, holy, blameless and faultless.
I would not strip so low like you people, listen to my heart and calling myself a sinner.

Thank you. Bye! smiley
Re: Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! by Preciousgirl(f): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
great post
Re: Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Preciousgirl:
great post

Thanks dearie.
Re: Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! by Hiswordxray(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
emusmith:

Thank you. Bye! smiley
You have pride and you are not teachable.
So Yes, Bye.
Re: Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! by bettydee(f): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
I don't know what to say but this just made my week. God forgive me of all my sins and have mercy upon me. AMEN.
Re: Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 05, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You have pride and you are not teachable.
So Yes, Bye.

Judgmental! I have pride. Father, forgive my sins. He doesn't have, Lord accept him. smileyI like to be on the Grace and the mercy side... not the self righteous side...

If Jesus was like you, he would have condemned Mary Magdalene...

Thank God our Lord is full of mercy! Glory! grin
Re: Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 05, 2015
bettydee:
I don't know what to say but this just made my week. God forgive me of all my sins and have mercy upon me. AMEN.

My dear, just give him praise. He will make your year too! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MrPresident1, Negroes Fleeing Motherland Like Rats On A Sinking Ship / A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution / Faith Building Bible Scriptures For Every Challenge In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.