Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Still On Rev. Fr. Mbaka's Sermon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On Rev. Fr. Mbaka's Sermon (585 Views)

Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / APPEAL COURT AFFIRMS DEATH SENTENCE ON REV. KING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Rev. Fr. Mbaka's Sermon by CreativeWeb(m): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2015
I have read the full text and watched video of Rev. Fr. Mbaka's recent sermon.

The sermon, which was a direct attack on our dear President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Let me make it categorically clear that Fr. Mbaka spoke like any other human beign and he is as a matter of fact just a Nigerian. He did not speak the mind of God. He spoke out of sentiments. His sermon will not make Nigerians to vote for a former Dictator who cannot articulate words properly and who lacks brilliance, competence and who is very poor in leadership and out of touch with modern realities of life and governance.

Fr. Mbaka blamed GEJ for everything bad thing happening in Nigeria. Yet, this is a man that came in as the president and met a collapsed Nigeria. GEJ met a collapsed power sector. He met a railway comatose corporation. He met a messed up economy. He met decayed infrastructure. Today, in less than eight years, GEJ has recorded some landmark achievements.

Note: If you know Fr. Mbaka's very well, you will not take him serious.

2 Likes

Re: Still On Rev. Fr. Mbaka's Sermon by hakeem4(m): 1:50am On Jan 04, 2015
Hi
Re: Still On Rev. Fr. Mbaka's Sermon by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 04, 2015
i used to respect him, but dis sermon of him has med lose of some esteems me n my frnds held for me.............
Re: Still On Rev. Fr. Mbaka's Sermon by SweetJoystick(m): 6:18am On Jan 04, 2015
Yawns
Re: Still On Rev. Fr. Mbaka's Sermon by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 04, 2015
Na craze man be that o. In Fela's voice.
Re: Still On Rev. Fr. Mbaka's Sermon by cocoduck: 6:57am On Jan 04, 2015
CreativeWeb:
I have read the full text and watched video of Rev. Fr. Mbaka's recent sermon.

The sermon, which was a direct attack on our dear President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Let me make it categorically clear that Fr. Mbaka spoke like any other human beign and he is as a matter of fact just a Nigerian. He did not speak the mind of God. He spoke out of sentiments. His sermon will not make Nigerians to vote for a former Dictator who cannot articulate words properly and who lacks brilliance, competence and who is very poor in leadership and out of touch with modern realities of life and governance.

Fr. Mbaka blamed GEJ for everything bad thing happening in Nigeria. Yet, this is a man that came in as the president and met a collapsed Nigeria. GEJ met a collapsed power sector. He met a railway comatose corporation. He met a messed up economy. He met decayed infrastructure. Today, in less than eight years, GEJ has recorded some landmark achievements.

Note: If you know Fr. Mbaka's very well, you will not take him serious.
An 1diot that said that if Nnamani wins enugu reelection he will remove his robes, well, Nnamani won landslide and mbaka is still wearing his robes. Thanks for reminding me that.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari VS Jonathan VS Others / Top Five Political Campaigns In Nigeria / EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.