Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids (32025 Views)

Children's Day: E-money Flaunts His Kids (Photos) / Peter Okoye Buys Two Puppies For His Kids / Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by obinnaifeoma: 4:23am On Jan 04, 2015
Dad and kids having fun together.

That is very lovely of Peter Okoye.

Source:  http:///4tf

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 04, 2015
Happy family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by mesoade(m): 4:58am On Jan 04, 2015
So,what is the title of this game?
I thank God for the life of dangote

3 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by kendrick9(m): 5:45am On Jan 04, 2015
money is good

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by siraj1402(m): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2015
I never see this funny but necessary. This is what most marriage lack for kids to go astray,if you don't have time for your wife and kids,how will they sense of belonging of having your as the head of their family? Omo tabi tako agbe ile tako ta.Have time for your family.Meanwhile GMB to be president in the next 42 days by God grace.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by natureblack(m): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2015
Nice Bentley lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by nekaa(f): 7:02am On Jan 04, 2015
is that Cameron with a sucker?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2015
Money must be made this 2015!

11 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by holatin(m): 7:02am On Jan 04, 2015
this is a test- d- money
test - ti-mony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by adrelanine: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2015
undecided
ok
Peter, i have a question for u. See that your handsome looking boy, will you love to see him ascribe tatoo allover his hands as you have done? Obviously no.

I dont knw why we celebrate this guys(Artiste),they drink,smoke and engage in varous sinfull acts yet when they yarn,smile,frown,eat,sleep and so on, they are snaped and transferred to the social medias

Then you see posts like

mesoade:
natureblack:
on your marks,get set....then GO grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by natureblack(m): 7:03am On Jan 04, 2015
mesoade:
on your marks,get set....then GO grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2015
Seeing photos like that gives me more ideas on how to make my wife, children, pets feel me more...smiley

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by gbemmie09(f): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Cute Family

1 Like

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by nicflame(m): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2015
I can only see the cars in the picture

3 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by jachi001(f): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Happy family! Who say money no good
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Yoney007(f): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2015
I name the game horse ride....Just that one of the kids should be on dad's back....

Mi likey.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by free2ryhme: 7:05am On Jan 04, 2015
Stop moving meaninless post to front page

Can't we have stories that are newsworthy

There is no information in this clueless thread

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Ogbodavies(m): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2015
good for him ....

continue, with breakfast of hot akara and agege bread.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by pretty050(f): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2015
No, I think its Andre paul's son
nekaa:
is that Cameron with a sucker?

1 Like

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by LMAyedun(m): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2015
What should we do with the fact that Peter is playing with his biological kids undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 04, 2015
kendrick9:
money is good

Haven't you seen millionaires who can't carve out time for their family?
It's not money. It is a decision backed up by discipline.

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by danduchi(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2015
Celebrity stunt....trying to show us his Bentley because wizkid jus bought one.
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Edron1(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2015
lovely family...
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by englishmart(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2015
don't be surprised, those kids might overtake him

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2015
In America,stuffz like this doesn't make news,or front page....Imagine TMZ or MEDIA TAKEOUT reporting stuff like JAY-Z is having fun with BLUE IVY....

Like,who cares¿
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by englishmart(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2015
emusmith:

Haven't you seen millionaires who can't carve out time for their family?
It's not money. It is a decision backed up by discipline.

does that kill the fact that money is good?
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by JOSHUAEASY(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Awesome [img]http://stackextra.com[/img]
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by justi4jesu(f): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Trending(m): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Adebayo Salami’s Weds Taiwo (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot / Biodun Okeowo's Throwback Photo With Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.