Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids (32046 Views)

Children's Day: E-money Flaunts His Kids (Photos) / Peter Okoye Buys Two Puppies For His Kids / Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Ewuro4: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2015
mesoade:
So,what is the title of this game?

Crawling
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2015
englishmart:
dos that kill the fact that money is good?

Does that kill the fact that brain sense/ wisdom(what produced the money) is better?
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by holatin(m): 7:11am On Jan 04, 2015
danduchi:
Celebrity stunt....trying to show us his Bentley because wizkid jus bought one.
is dat how you think ?

how old re you ?

1 Like

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Ewuro4: 7:11am On Jan 04, 2015
free2ryhme:
Stop moving meaninless post to front page

Can't we have stories that are newsworthy

There is no information in this clueless thread

See bad belle tongue cool
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by free2ryhme: 7:14am On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

See bad belle tongue cool

See illiterate

Na becos of people like u wey no sabi read then dey show pisure to console ur deficiency

Pls tell us what is the news in that pisure

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by M4gunners: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2015
And this make front page? This is new year o.We have to tackle other issues affecting nigeria not Papa and pikin wen dey do push up.
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Ewuro4: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2015
free2ryhme:

See illiterate

Na becos of people like u wey no sabi read then dey show pisure to console ur deficiency

Pls tell us what is the news in that pisure

Na so e pain you reach tongue

Oga it's entertainment news. Celebrities daily living IS the news. There're tons of Political news on the FP. Waka go there and stop whining cheesy
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Missmossy(f): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2015
How nice,having a good time with his kids.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by gistmelove(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2015
nekaa:
is that Cameron with a sucker?

yeah the niggar to like boobs...

Na em papa e resemble grin
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by gistmelove(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2015
M4gunners:
And this make front page? This is new year o.We have to tackle other issues affecting nigeria not Papa and pikin wen dey do push up.

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by GreenPunter(m): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2015
ok
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by gistmelove(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2015
sauceny:
In America,stuffz like this doesn't make news,or front page....Imagine TMZ or MEDIA TAKEOUT reporting stuff like JAY-Z is having fun with BLUE IVY....

Like,who cares¿

americana... Incase u dont knw dis is 9ja... And the name of this forum is nairaland.com not dollarland.com

made in nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by free2ryhme: 7:36am On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Na so e pain you reach tongue

Oga it's entertainment news. Celebrities daily living IS the news. There're tons of Political news on the FP. Waka go there and stop whining cheesy

People that don't ever know you exist
And nothing intelligent comes such post

How is this positively affecting your IQ
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Callfubu(m): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2015
adrelanine:
undecided
ok
Peter, i have a question for u. See that your handsome looking boy, will you love to see him ascribe tatoo allover his hands as you have done? Obviously no.

I dont knw why we celebrate this guys(Artiste),they drink,smoke and engage in varous sinfull acts yet when they yarn,smile,frown,eat,sleep and so on, they are snaped and transferred to the social medias

Then you see posts like

why are you bothering your head about their issues? you asked a question and helped him answer the question, who told you he will not love to see his son have tattoo all over his body! abi na you follow am born the pikin? my guess is that he might even help the kid get his first tattoo sef.

3 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Schematics: 7:40am On Jan 04, 2015
Wzikid is very poor when compared to Psquare. Fact!

danduchi:
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by muraj1(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2015
No more dead phones, laptops, digital cameras, MP3/Mp4 players and so on. Get CHEAP QUALITY CAR-INVERTERS and pay on delivery at your door-step. Visit /muraj
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by apparentlylaw(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2015
Na xo e suppose be
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by safarigirl(f): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2015
sauceny:
In America,stuffz like this doesn't make news,or front page....Imagine TMZ or MEDIA TAKEOUT reporting stuff like JAY-Z is having fun with BLUE IVY....

Like,who cares¿
e be like say you no dey read American news.

I can come and post all their 'Blue Ivy goes shopping with Jay and Bey'....'Suri takes a stroll with Daddy Brad' stories here if you want. They have even more ridiculous stories. Don't even use US as your benchmark cuz they do worse

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2015
I still don't get with all this nonsense celebrity this and that NL mods dey use plaster FP. Other people nor dey play with their kids? Shuuuuuuooooooooo!
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Ewuro4: 7:47am On Jan 04, 2015
gistmelove:

americana... Incase u dont knw dis is 9ja... And the name of this forum is nairaland.com not dollarland.com

made in nigeria grin

Don't listen to him Jare. He's bluffing.

Most ridiculous celebrity gossip makes the news in their Amelika grin see "TMZ breaking news" Leonado Decaprio booze, b00bs blah blah.. Nobody whined oh.. Only awa pipo. Na inferiority complex dey worry them.

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 04, 2015
safarigirl:
e be like say you no dey read American news.

I can come and post all their 'Blue Ivy goes shopping with Jay and Bey'....'Suri takes a stroll with Daddy Brad' stories here if you want. They have even more ridiculous stories. Don't even use US as your benchmark cuz they do worse
But America does not post any Tonto Dike story on their websites angry angry
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Ewuro4: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2015
free2ryhme:

People that don't ever know you exist
And nothing intelligent comes such post

How is this positively affecting your IQ

What people? Do I really care as long as it makes a good read? No. He's a Nigerian and makes me proud he's doing well for himself & fam.

So begs the question; How has this news negativily rubbed on your empty ego. Oga free2mime? tongue
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by peter1994(m): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2015
adrelanine:
undecided
ok
Peter, i have a question for u. See that your handsome looking boy, will you love to see him ascribe tatoo allover his hands as you have done? Obviously no.

I dont knw why we celebrate this guys(Artiste),they drink,smoke and engage in varous sinfull acts yet when they yarn,smile,frown,eat,sleep and so on, they are snaped and transferred to the social medias

Then you see posts like

Yes, we celebrate them because they entertain us

if u no get white colar job, u gats xplore ur Talent (of wic they did)

they are the reason why u can play "beautiful onyinye" on ur wedding day and "shekin" on fridays

so just show dem some love man!!

1 Like

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by free2ryhme: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

What people? Do I really care as long as it makes a good read? No. He's a Nigerian and makes me proud he's doing well for himself & fam.

So begs the question; How has this news negativily rubbed on your empty ego. Oga free2mime? tongue

We are happy he is doing well which is good and making nigerians proud.

There are meaningful post that are deserving of frontpage only cynics will push this on FP and dumbs like you sing praises

And just as bitter as your name is you can't seems to hide your frustration dis is 2015 enjoy d new year abeg
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by freecocoa(f): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2015
This reminds me of the good times we had with my dad as kids, I remember how we'd sit on his back with him crawling around pretending to be a horse, good old times they were.
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by ireneony(f): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2015
The other child is Paul's own....op can lie smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by vonn(f): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2015
nekaa:
is that Cameron with a sucker?
Nope. That's Andre, Paul's kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Janetozi(f): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2015
nicflame:
I can only see the cars in the picture
roll ur eyeball a bit lower, u will see them. They are crawling on the ground like an**al.
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Ewuro4: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2015
free2ryhme:

We are happy he is doing well which is good and making nigerians proud.

There are meaningful post that are deserving of frontpage only cynics will push this on FP and dumbs like you sing praises

And just as bitter as your name is you can't seems to hide your frustration dis is 2015 enjoy d new year abeg

That's what I though. Chicken out.

You're happy he's doing well yet you call
people cynical and dumb.

You've called me names since your first reply to my post and I was still humble ( which is very unlike me) enough to embrace your frustrations with life in general coz I can't imagine how bad your present condition is. Nobody on this board needs a soothsayer to deduct from your posts how bitter and frustrated you are. Get your sorry self offline if you can't hide your feelings.

I wish you a miraculous status turn around in 2015. I think I'm doing just fine except the extreme cold weather here grin

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by vonn(f): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2015
danduchi:
Why show us a second time?
If you follow him well, you would have seen the car before.
Focus on the 3 people there, not some car.......
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by vonn(f): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2015
M4gunners:

You wan get HBP?
Atleast, take a break from the seriousness and have fun.
In the midst of chaos, GEJ's daughters still got married and he flexed.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by vonn(f): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2015
gistmelove:

yeah the niggar to like boobs...

Na em papa e resemble grin
That's Andre, Paul's son, not Cameron.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It / Princess Uju Francis Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.