Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids (32044 Views)

Children's Day: E-money Flaunts His Kids (Photos) / Peter Okoye Buys Two Puppies For His Kids / Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Melinde: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
nekaa:
is that Cameron with a sucker?
That must be Andrea Paul's son. Cameroon is already a big boy!
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by vonn(f): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

What's with all these ajebotta names?

Omolola, why would you let them name your kid Cameron or whatever as first name?

Peter Paul Andre Cameron Alingo etc. Una don form oyinbo finish undecided
They still have native names my dear,
Peter=Obumneme
Paul= Chinonso
Cameron= Chinonso

Dunno bout the rest.
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by kendrick9(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
MrCork:

....rubbish....sshudunt the chewwpid boy be concentrateing on spendin moiney to improve his grammmer? Can any of them spek English?...the bring out rubbish music in pigeion grammmaer and then then called them selfs celebritys....Bull S*** t (no ooifeince) angry
pot calling kettle black.. just take a look at what u have just written and tell me if that's english.. smh for u
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by MrCork: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
kendrick9:
pot calling kettle black.. just take a look at what u have just written and tell me if that's english.. smh for u

...bro but seriously...why do u home base people idolize celebritys who cannot spek English grammar in that Nigeria? tuface, P square, ja ja Okosha, Kano nwankwo, jonathan gooodlock, Daddy Shoki,,,,and so on. The sad truth is that we in London honestly do not under stand there pigeion English.

...serrriously we r confuse....have .English teachers gone on strike in that Nigeria?
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by kendrick9(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
MrCork:

...bro but seriously...why do u home base people idolize celebritys who cannot spek English grammar in that Nigeria? tuface, P square, ja ja Okosha, Kano nwankwo, jonathan gooodlock, Daddy Shoki,,,,and so on. The sad truth is that we in London honestly do not under stand there pigeion English.

...serrriously we r confuse....have .English teachers gone on strike in that Nigeria?
undecided
nigeria isn't london bro... thats the difference
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by MrCork: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
kendrick9:
nigeria isn't london bro... thats the difference

....so u people don't hav English graaaamsr teacher in that Nigeria?....and then u want to compare that place to London?

....r u kidddin me?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by fammy101(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hapi family ................hapi new year 4rm Fammy101
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by SUCCESSCHINEX(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
MAY GOD BLESS MY HUSTLE, SO THAT I'LL BE ENJOYING LIKE THIS GUY!!! OLUWA BIKOOO!!!
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by felicity111(f): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
baby190:
Happy family
. wat a wondaful fada

1 Like

Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by able88(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
I can see condoms strapped on that lil boy's mouth
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Abyzan(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
I love his bentley and its plate number
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by folameme(f): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
nekaa:
is that Cameron with a sucker?
nah,I guess that's paul's son
Re: Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
natureblack:
Nice Bentley lipsrsealed
what u can see is d Bentley. Broz luks like u nid a ride asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Adebayo Salami’s Weds Taiwo (Photos) / DJ Consequence And Olayemisi Williams' White Wedding Photos / Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.