Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Appreciate Naija Women - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Appreciate Naija Women (1000 Views)

How Much Do You Appreciate African Art / Appreciate An Ethnic Group. / Why Is It That Most Guyz Dont Appreciate Virginity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciate Naija Women by earTHMama: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2008
Write something good to all Nigerian women that have contributed immensely to your various blessings. We need to be appreciated, lol.

Watch our video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_bf6PUJik
Re: Appreciate Naija Women by ChinenyeN(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2008
I thank all people, forces of nature, gods, God, non-entities, every and anything that contributed to me being born the son of Naija woman. Thereby allowing me to be part of the Naija family ( ). cool

Una well done.
Re: Appreciate Naija Women by biolabee(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2008
Naija women are the best
Missed them after seeing figureless english gals for so long

They are strong, passionate and hardworking raising warriors

I love naija women!

PS the song is ok sha though i wld have liked a more original song rather than wacko's liberian gal
Re: Appreciate Naija Women by JustGood(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2008
Having gone far and wide lipsrsealed, I can attest that there is no woman like the Nigerian woman.

Respect to all my Nigerian women. . . beautiful inside and outside kiss kiss kiss
Re: Appreciate Naija Women by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2008
JustGood:

Having gone far and wide lipsrsealed, I can attest that there is no woman like the Nigerian woman.

Respect to all my Nigerian women. . . beautiful inside and outside kiss kiss kiss

Same sentiments here my brother. You can "like" a foreigner . . . but no one gives you that inner peace like our women do.
Kudos to them even though most of them like to talk as if tomorrow will never come.
Re: Appreciate Naija Women by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2008
Bhuhuahahaha, grin grin cool
Re: Appreciate Naija Women by LoveAlways(f): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2008
I am thankful for the Nigerian lady who helped me with my comcast internet account today. Very friendly lady. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: Appreciate Naija Women by earTHMama: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2008
I am thankful for the Nigerian lady who helped me with my comcast internet account today.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Appreciate Naija Women by tamme: 4:44am On Oct 16, 2009
funmi where are you?

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo Nation / Five Unchallengeable Facts About The Hausa People- Oldnaija / Yorubas need to Respect Your Elders This 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.