Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Primate Ayodele Reveals Shocking 2015 Predictions On Election, Politics, Boko Ha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele Reveals Shocking 2015 Predictions On Election, Politics, Boko Ha (888 Views)

Primate Ayodele Reveals The People Who Want To Kill Buhari / 5 Deputy Governors Reply Primate Ayodele On Prophecy: ‘It Is A Fallacy’ / Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Reveals Shocking 2015 Predictions On Election, Politics, Boko Ha by Jfactor(m): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2015
Posted On 03 Jan 2015By : Web MasterComment: 0Tag: Ahmed Bola Tinubu, APC, General Mohammadu Buhari, News, Nigeria, Nigerian Politics, PDP, Politics News, Primate Elijah Ayodele

Primate Elijah Ayodele of Inri Evangelical Church, is out with his 2015 predictions. And they are as shocking as always.

According to him: “Chief Edwin Clark will no longer be relevant in politics after 2015. Bola Tinubu is playing his last politics. Obasanjo too is playing his last politics, as we had earlier predicted. After 2015, Tinubu will fizzle out of politics. In 2015, there are going to be areas where elections will not take place. In some areas, there will be elections. There will be serious rigging during the election and I foresee a stalemate. I foresee APC losing some States in the Southwest. INEC will be blamed for inconsistencies that will arise during the 2015 elections.

The politicians will accuse the INEC Chairman, Professor Jega of partiality. APC will accuse INEC officials for irregularities. And let us pray so that any of the INEC officials will not face crisis. Some of the INEC officials will want to perform rigging. Some of the INEC officials will be used by politicians. There will be political drama in some of the polling units. I foresee the APC dragging President Jonathan to court after the 2015 elections. I foresee frauds and killings during the 2015 elections. Despite Jonathan’s woes, he will have a slim victory as PDP foot soldiers will not perform in the core northern election properly…

“President Jonathan must pray against propaganda and scandals. He must address the issue of security and Chibok girls properly. These are things that can give President Jonathan landslide victory. APC will do a lot before taking the central seat. The APC government would be more corrupt than Jonathan’s government; the spirit of God says that. I do not see Buhari capable of fighting corruption and to rule the country. The 2015 elections will be very tough. Some will say Jonathan. Some will say Buhari. There will be a lot of mix up in the victory. At the end of it all, Jonathan will be announced, which will cause problems. APC must settle their internal problems urgently because some factors will work against APC. There are some unseen factors that will affect APC and they must pray about it. Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi must work very hard if his party must win the State in 2015. I see that PDP is ready to snatch the state from him, except he works hard and seeks God’s face. We said earlier that some of Jonathan’s ministers who resigned to contest for governorship in their respective States would not make it. Abia State is for APGA, but I foresee PDP rigging its way to power, unless APGA works hard. APC must work very hard in Oyo State otherwise Accord Party, would win the State in 2015. Imo State is going to be a serious fight between the incumbent Rochas Okorocha and the PDP candidate. Rochas Okorocha must work very hard so that he can retain the seat because PDP wants to unseat him, so he has to work very hard.

“President Jonathan will have problems winning some core northern States. Despite his foot soldiers’ effort, there will still be problems in the northern state for President Jonathan. That does not say Jonathan will not win in some northern states. But this will be a tough election in Nigeria and this will cause problems between the two aspirants. Some South-south States will not be easy to win for APC, including the Eastern States. The International Community does not want Jonathan to return in 2015 and they will collaborate to work against his interest. Chief Obasanjo will not forgive Jonathan and he will continue to work against him. Nigeria will not break in 2015, but the year will be the foundation of the country’s eventual breakup in the future. I want to ask President Jonathan to spare the lives of the condemned soldiers and this will help his second term ambition. Terrorism will continue whether PDP or APC is in power after 2015. The ISIS terrorist group is already in Nigeria. Now, there are three categories of terrorist groups in Nigeria; ISIS, Boko Haram and Al-Qaeda. Their agents are in Nigeria now. They are collaborating to fight alongside Boko Haram. These terrorist groups have some powerful foreign countries backing them. America and Britain know about the source of funding of Boko Haram while some politicians are also sponsoring them. I foresee bloodshed. Boko Haram will still kidnap school children. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb.

“There will be serious crisis so let’s pray against bloodshed in our country. America, Israel, Kenya, Ghana, Central African Republic, Libya, Egypt should as well pray. Anambra State governor will face serious political challenges. APC should not sleep over the party’s case at the tribunal in Osun State. The party should keep working hard to achieve victory. I foresee some sycophants advocating for a change of the date of 2015 elections. The planned E-voting will not work in 2015 because there will be massive rigging. Nigeria’s economy will not be stable. There will be increase in the prices of bread and Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola and Nestle will rebrand. There will be fuel scarcity towards the end of 2015. Petrol will dry up in some oil producing areas. I foresee five nations coming out of Nigeria. I foresee five different flags being hoisted, proclaiming different nations within Nigeria in the nearest future. We need a lot of prayers to avert evil and dangers. President Jonathan must be careful in his campaign so that he will not be attacked; even Buhari. He needs to fortify his personal security. The National Security Adviser, Dasuki should be prayerful so that he will not be removed. I see a new leadership in NNPC. I foresee crisis for the NNPC GMD. I see a lot of crisis that will expose the corporation’s activities. I foresee the NNPC being probed.

“I foresee shake-up in NNPC and the price of petrol will be fluctuating in the world market. CBN’s policies will be somersaulting. I foresee CBN sacking staff and the CBN governor must be very careful not to have crisis. I see redeployment in the management of CBN and the CBN boss must be careful of taking unpopular policy. CBN will come out with new policies for the commercial banks. The NNPC must be careful not to be attacked and a pipeline. I foresee an army barracks and a police head office experiencing fire outbreaks. There will be protest and we should also pray against strike by some government officials. The SEC will improve in our shares capital as from January-May and the capital market will in the later part of the year also drop. The SEC DG must be prayerful not to witness crisis and also to be bereaved.

Madueke, Minister of Petroleum, must be careful not to lose anybody around her and must be prayerful for her health and also be careful of blackmails. USA capital market too will increase and also fall as Russian economy will not be stabilized and the prime minister of Russian must pray against troubles and the country must pray against protest. The maritime boss should pray against crisis and gang-ups. The shippers’ council should pray against crisis and death of its members. I foresee arms and ammunition being brought into the country through some illegal borders. Jonathan will be the last president of PDP. I foresee a bloody revolution. I foresee political tension in Ondo, Ekiti, Lagos, Oyo, Abia, Jigawa, Nassarawa, Kano, Kaduna, Taraba, Sokoto, Maiduguri and Jos. There will be serious fighting between the Fulani and Hausa. There will be attack on the cattle rearers.

“I foresee religious crisis all over the world. I foresee changes and crisis in EU and AU. There will be change of policies in ECOWAS and there will be changes in its leadership. Cocoa price will be increased. The price of gold will be increased between January and June 2015 and it will drop in July. I foresee a plane crash, plane land crash and military plane crash in Nigeria. We should pray against attacks at Nigerian airports. We should be very prayerful. I foresee changes at airport’s command. I foresee changes in the Aso Rock brigade command. A lot of things will be changed at the villa. President Jonathan must work on the First Lady’s office because this is one of the factors that may work against his second term victory. Let all the telecoms chairmen be prayerful for their lives, health and business so that there will be no crisis. I foresee James Ibori being released soon and will still be relevant in Nigerian politics. Let’s pray against the death of two former governors and one minister will not pass away. Let the Nollywood staff be prayerful in the year.

Also, the Juju and Fuji musicians should be prayerful. Let’s pray so that a former boxer and veteran footballer will not pass away.

The BOT leader of PDP and APC should be prayerful for their health and their lives. Vice President Namadi Sambo and Pius Anyim should pray against crisis and political gang up. Arik Air will expand its routes and it must be careful not to fall into crisis. British Air, Lufthansa and Air France will go on strike and may face litigations. Ethiopian Airlines will face crisis and may face litigation. There will be bomb explosions in Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Borno, and some areas in the Southwest and South-South. Let’s pray that our pipeline will not break down. I foresee a vessel sinking and boat capsize and also sea pirates. Nigeria will have international community support on the sea pirates, the oil theft and the government will work on the new subsidy and there will be new toll gate in the federal government high ways in Nigeria and the government will improve in the construction of roads, refurbishment and maintenance. I foresee a top pastor’s death.

“Let us pray for a Nigerian one time president for long life. Electricity will not be stable in Nigeria until 2017. I foresee America losing some of their citizens. They should pray against unexpected shootings and killings in America and let America be careful about it. I foresee crisis and protest in America. Russia and Ukraine matter will still cause crisis for Russia. I foresee Obama taking a wrong policy that will affect his party in the next election. I foresee deaths in CAN and NUJ. Not all the senatorial candidates will be sworn in. Let us pray for God’s protection among the senators. Jonathan will not be impeached. David Mark too will not be impeached, but I see revolution in the next constituted house and the senate. I foresee crisis in FIFA. Let’s pray that nobody dies in CAF. I foresee dramatic changes and troubles in NFF and money will cause problems in NFF. Our national team will remain formidable. Keshi has finished his job as Super Eagles coach. The new coach has a lot of work to do on our Super Eagles. I foresee network and management crisis and retrenchment in MTN, Glo, Airtel and Etisalat. New devices to be brought by Etisalat, Glo will not function properly. The Ghana president should pray not to have problems in his second term as there will be mass protest in Ghana about the economy. There will be crisis in Kenya and they should pray against religious crisis and terror attack as the President of Kenya will face a lot of political challenges and the Kenyan economy needs lots of prayers.

“There will be retirement of judicial personnel and Lagos State Judiciary will have problems in their income as the Lagos State government will want to take part of the judicial income and let us pray so that the judiciary will not embark on nationwide strike because of government implementation. Agric will boom and government will pay attention to the agric sector.

NLC president must be careful so that he will not face problems. The NLC will be taken to court. The country will not be improved about unemployment. It will increase at the beginning of the year. Diamond, UBA, First Bank and Zenith and Access should pray not to have crisis on their customers’ policies and layoff of some of their staff and they should be careful of fraud and also pray against attack. NURTW will have problems and there will be crisis in their leadership.

PDP chairman should be careful because he will face crisis as they want to remove him.
PENGASSAN, NUPENG will have crisis and they will still threaten with strikes. There will be problems in the Nigerian military and we should pray against deaths among the military personnel.

The Palestinian state will be frustrated and Israel will be attacked. There will be attack and crisis in Lebanon. Climatic condition will be affecting the whole world and world leaders will take a bold step on it.

“There will be ethnicity crisis in Rivers, Abia and Ebonyi States. There will be constitutional review and new separation of powers in the next dispensation. The Pope of Catholic will face crisis and we should pray not to lose a cardinal and a bishop. Nigeria will improve in technology and invent some technology devices. There will be increase in HIV and hepatitis. Ebola is not yet over and we must be careful not to experience it. Let’s pray against acute malaria, polio and cholera. American military aircraft will crash. ISIS leader will be killed. There will be problem for Boko Haram in the year 2015 and a lot of Boko Haram’s secrets will be exposed and there will still be major attacks. Government must work against it. Some Obas’ palaces will be engulfed be fire. Nigerian economy will not be stable and it will be worst as CBN will not help the economy. The price of cement will not be stable. Mu’azu will have problems.”
Yesinternationalmagazine
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals Shocking 2015 Predictions On Election, Politics, Boko Ha by mymadam(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2015
Noted, but I must quickly add that there appear to be too many contradictions in this piece. Maybe that's the way predictions are supposed to be... just maybe! I guess it's a case of simply choosing the option that is most suitable for your purpose, at any given time. Hmmm! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Primate Ayodele Reveals Shocking 2015 Predictions On Election, Politics, Boko Ha by nduchucks: 11:18am On Jan 04, 2015
One of the reasons why I don't believe anything said by these primates is that they appear to be quite dumb. How can anyone call himself a Primate? Do they even know that Primates arose from ancestors that lived in the trees of tropical forests? Why are they putting themselves in the same category as eastern lowland Gorillas and mouse Lemurs? nansense

(1) (Reply)

Modern Nigeria Like Our Colonial Era. / You Didn't Vote For GMB In 2003,2007 And 2011 Why Now? / An Objective Expose On Gen. Buhari And Pres. G. E. J. By A Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.