Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate (13250 Views)

Imo Guber: Ihedioha Loses At Tribunal / IMO Guber Election Results (INEC Declarations) / PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by mike0806(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
malbro:

He is from MBAISE naaaaah datz y
Real talk bro
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by 3ga(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
that means he's a 419 man o. grin wink
Your father!!! But come to think of it, ur opinion dosen't count...
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by englishmart(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
3ga:

Your father!!! But come to think of it, ur opinion dosen't count...
useless son from a bastard father with an adopted mother.

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by 3ga(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
Replyn comments from such a person shows how pathetic and hopless ur situation is.... Smh for your likes.
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by reemix123(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
that means he's a 419 man o. grin wink

Its unfortunate...if that stinking goat didnt chop your mother she would not have given birth to you... half man half goat.. then you would not be able to utter such nonsense
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by kahal29: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
Infact... I Love dis... God is doing everything to Favour APC.
Good News to Okorocha camp... Dey just gave APC an easy winning in de Governoship Election... Bcus de PDP will share dia votes with dem Boyz APGA which will easily give our Darling Party APC victory...

#TeamAPC

You are right my broda. So happy that Ihedioha got the ticket so that the votes of owerri senatorial zone would be neatly divided btw him representing Mbaise faction and Ihenacho of Apga representing the Owerri faction in the zone and the battle ground would now shift to okigwe zone which has no candidate of which Ararume comes from. Rochas on the other hand coming from orlu zone with the highest voting population in the state and no other guber candidate from that area contesting would be having an upper hand in the election to defeat all of them in one fell swoop.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by kahal29: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
sefe73:
The end of APC in Imo has come.

I am not sure you are from imo state cos if you are you would understand that Rochas has a demographic advantage over all the other contestants in this election.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by kahal29: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Lol Orlu zone has just one candidate na the incumbent Rochas, Owerri Zone with Iheanacho and Ihedioha it wld surely split d vote in My Zone Owerri. Ararume surely would not support Ihedioha.

You have said it all my broda and thats the bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by unbrandedcosy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Rochas will still win them combine .

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by Chuksgeo: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
As long as he is an mbaise man, I will carry my pdp vote give aboki rochas, except pdp gives this ticket to the rightful winner at the primaries ie Sen. Ararume if not they will go to this election divided again. A house divided can never stand! Besides this news is not true!
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by ElFenomeno1: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ihedioha congratulations for getting confirmed by INEC but by Gods grace you will not win the guber elections. grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by englishmart(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
reemix123:

Its unfortunate...if that stinking goat didnt chop your mother she would not have given birth to you... half man half goat.. then you would not be able to utter such nonsense
as if this old bastard said anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by englishmart(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
3ga:

Replyn comments from such a person shows how pathetic and hopless ur situation is.... Smh for your likes.
sorry. I was very pissed and couldn't control my fingers..
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by VellyG(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
KingBish:

Such a sentimental comment. Do you have facts?
Rochas is fairly developing the three zones of the state simultaneously (you can use Google search engine right? fact!)
About the likeness of the people, we have approximately seven weeks to find out about that. So chill ma niqqa
Oh really ? Don't jump into conclusion if u haven't gone see for yourself.. Mbaise has been deliberately abandoned for over 12years ..with lil or no development with deplorable condition of the roads . pls mention one notable project rochas has done in the whole of mbaise.
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by donvicky2007: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
KingBish:

Such a sentimental comment. Do you have facts?
Rochas is fairly developing the three zones of the state simultaneously (you can use Google search engine right? fact!)
About the likeness of the people, we have approximately seven weeks to find out about that. So chill ma niqqa

I quote you Rocha's is only developing Orlu zone alone.
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by maestroferddi: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
Chuma Nnaji is from Umuaka in Njaba LG. I see him pulling a small chunk of votes from Orlu zone. Just small o!

Rochas is still the main man! cool
Chuma Nnaji will make Rochas pay.

Don't joke with that guy. Core grassroots politician. Former deputy speaker of the House of Assembly among other appointments.

Little wonder Rochas went to the State Police headquarters to vent his frustration and apprehension.

With Ihedioha on that ticket, the election will go down to the wire. By the time the three powerful Mbaise LGs demonstrate their famous voting unanimity, then Rochas would begin to count his losses.

Good choice for PDP, Ararume should go and sit down ojare.

Rochas for carry am chew groundnut if PDP had given him the ticket.

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by englishmart(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
3ga:

are you by any means saying that you are not reasonable enough? Because it's actually your comment that I replied
Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by 3ga(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
englishmart:
Thats ur reply to my comment. According to u am useless e.t.c.. But u reply me making ur case worse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Biu Town, Borno State / Tambuwal Commissions Road In Abia During His Visit / Gani Adams: Southerners Spend ₦8 Billion Daily On Beef Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.