Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Why Do Some Church Stay Long During Sunday Services - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some Church Stay Long During Sunday Services (401 Views)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services / Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Church Stay Long During Sunday Services by Tobetoe(m): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Going to church(a place of worship) on sunday is obligatory ,its also a resting day, so no excuse shall be condoned that one did not attend services on sunday except emmergencies.

Everyday of the week is a church goinq day ,so why stay so long 'kabashin' on sundays.. Human beinqs can be so tensed at times ,so that it bores them durinq those lengthy activities on sundays, i guess that is why crusades, retreats,programs and other church activites are not fixed on sundays at times, while sunday beinq the grand finale of such an activity will be used for thanksgivinq .

My self as an example, we spend two hrs durinq mass and an hr for Bible study on sundays , in most cases i hear my frnds complaininq of over due stay durinq sunday services ,that it bores them ,so you could often find takinq solace on their mobile phones(browsinq) and all that.

I cant imagine goinq to church on sunday from 9am to 3pm ,MAN got to rest na ...... Nlanders ur view ,give reason(s) why you stay long on sunday service .... Happy first sunday of the year.

Nb: to Nlander Mods, if una like ,make una no move this thread to front page.. Cos you guys have been pisssinq me off since 2013 ,whereby my threads couldnt make fp, and someone creates just a similar thread and it makes fp(i have evidence) me no dey understand una ways here, all the same HAPPY FIRST SUNDAY OF THE YEAR,2015 ..... Gratias
Re: Why Do Some Church Stay Long During Sunday Services by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
I wonder sef.

I dey pity some of these churchgoers.

Morning to evening. Haba.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Garden Of Eden? / Creative/intellectual Power Dwelling / For Serious Minded Christian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.