Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another (6852 Views)

Tecno To Launch Camon CX soon / Which Phone Tecno Camon C9 Or Infinix Hot S? / Do-not-disturb SMS From MTN (at Last) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another by plendil: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hi all,

I recently got a new techno m3 phone and I've been able to transfer my contacts and photos. But I'm having problems with the sms text messages. Please how do I go about it? thanks
Re: Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another by plendil: 3:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Shuo! not a single response? Gurus in the house help a guy out,abeg! sad
Re: Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another by directonpc(m): 6:36am On Jan 05, 2015
plendil:
Shuo! not a single response? Gurus in the house help a guy out,abeg! sad
to the rescue!! Here is a simple method that doesn't require download of any app Here is the tutorial
Re: Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another by plendil: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
directonpc:
to the rescue!! Here is a simple method that doesn't require download of any app Here is the tutorial

Thanks for the reponse, but unfortunately, it didnt work. There's no import/export in the SMS section.
Re: Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another by Akaewu: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bk up ur msges frm ir old phone to ur sd card. Den pit inro d new one and restore
Re: Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another by wheesin(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
plendil:
Hi all,

I recently got a new techno m3 phone and I've been able to transfer my contacts and photos. But I'm having problems with the sms text messages. Please how do I go about it? thanks

its very simple ..download super backup frm playstore it has a green icon.. backup ur sms..put the memory card on ur new fone and restore sms...
Re: Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another by directonpc(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
plendil:

Thanks for the reponse, but unfortunately, it didnt work. There's no import/export in the SMS section.
Are you on gingerbread/android 2.3?
Re: Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another by directonpc(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
Here is mine! Found this option in android 4.2 and 4.4

Re: Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another by plendil: 1:34am On Jan 07, 2015
directonpc:

Are you on gingerbread/android 2.3?

funnily enough I'm on 4.2. but couldn't find such option. perhaps its the make? i use tecno m3.

Re: Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another by plendil: 1:35am On Jan 07, 2015
wheesin:

its very simple ..download super backup frm playstore it has a green icon.. backup ur sms..put the memory card on ur new fone and restore sms...

thanks very much. I'll try it out
Re: Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another by directonpc(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
plendil:

funnily enough I'm on 4.2. but couldn't find such option. perhaps its the make? i use tecno m3.
just noticed that option isn't on most tecno phones. But you can try titanium backup. It will do the job (but phone must be rooted)
Re: Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another by paulworld(m): 6:03am On Aug 24, 2015
There is an application already installed on the phone call backup and restore just enter the application and select personal data under backup. After backing up remove your memory card insert it into the new phone open the same application now under restore select personal data
Re: Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another by BenLuka: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2015
One option, send to email.
Second option, save to your sd card as an xml file and then copy to the computer.
If you can't make it, make sure you've read this post first.
How to Transfer SMS from Android to New Android Phone
Re: Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another by zizhulx(f): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2016
Transferring SMS from one Android phone to Android phone is not difficult with Phone Transfer software. With it, we can directly transfer text messages between mobile phones no matter what OS they are running on. And you can also use Google account to do that.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Made In Nigeria Tablets? / Ppsspp Games Emulator That Work Flawless On Average Android With Their Settings / An Interesting Conversation I Had With A Whatsapp Hacker. Stay Woke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.