Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,453 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

President Jonathan's Younger Sister Passes Away - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Younger Sister Passes Away (650 Views)

Photo Of President Jonathan's Younger Sister Who Died Yesterday Donald360 Blog / Photo Of President Jonathan's Younger Sister Who Died Yesterday / Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Younger Sister Passes Away by legendsilver(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
The family of President Goodluck Jonathan has been thrown into mourning following the death of his younger sister, Mrs. Nancy Jonathan-Olei.
This was disclosed in a statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati.
According to Punch report, President Jonathan’s sister died during a brief illness on Sunday at a hospital in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
The statement reads: “President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan announces with deep sorrow, the passing away of his beloved junior sister, Mrs. Nancy Jonathan-Olei.
“Mrs. Jonathan-Olei passed away earlier today at a hospital in Yenagoa after a brief illness. She was 52 years old.
“Burial arrangements will be announced later by the family.”
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: President Jonathan's Younger Sister Passes Away by Divinekings(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oh what a pity. Hey,
From guru's to newbies,
everyone's getting
in on this while they can.
And I recommend you do
too.
I mean, $530k profit in
2010? You can't argue.
Check This Out http://zealot.blog.com/archives/48/
Re: President Jonathan's Younger Sister Passes Away by Divinekings(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
Its a pity. Hey,
From guru's to newbies,
everyone's getting
in on this while they can.
And I recommend you do
too.
I mean, $530k profit in
2010? You can't argue.
Check This Out http://zealot.blog.com/archives/48/

(1) (Reply)

Henry Okah&MEND Were Paid To Kill Me ; President GEJ / Buhari Exposed !!!!;d / Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.