Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) (1926 Views)

See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki / Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics / Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by cbrass(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
hmmm and some one still thinks in their right senses that GMB wants to islamise this country with this wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by Ambrogio(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by TechRev: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ehh!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by femicyrus(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
GMB we remove caps while in the church.
Don't allow Gej pigs to score cheap points

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by dunkem21(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
femicyrus:

You no even see as him dey look the hymn book like newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by Seequadry(m): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
I was here....22:49
Sai buhari
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by ritababe(f): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wetin im dey do for church, If he cant wish us merry xmas because its againt his belief then wetin im go call this one...:?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by major466(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Publicity stunt for Presidential elections.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by femicyrus(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Well Gej is yet to visit any mosque that I know
dunkem21:

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by dunkem21(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
femicyrus:
Well Gej is yet to visit any mosque that I know

This one wey go nko? Una no educate am say dem dey remove cap for head? ..even wen him see others dey comot cap? ..even wen dem announce for church sey women cover your hair while men should remove their caps.

GEJ is not that desperate to visit any mosque because of public embarrassments of this nature and magnitude.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by femicyrus(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Don't worry he will correct that at the victory thanksgiving service
dunkem21:

This one wey go nko? Una no educate am say dem dey remove cap for head? ..even wen him see others dey comot cap? ..even wen dem announce for church sey women cover your hair while men should remove their caps.

GEJ is not that desperate to visit any mosque because of public embarrassments of this nature and magnitude.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by DahtzFestjayz: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by dunkem21(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
femicyrus:
Don't worry he will correct that at the victory thanksgiving service

Correct what? He committed an abomination.

Btw; Are you a Christian sef?

Its just like a chic entering the mosque with a spaghetti top and a bum shorts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by Ynsai(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ahahohchotototo! Lafs in colonbianish! Wetin politic go use in hand cause, in hand no go fit change am....
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by cbrass(m): 1:33am On Jan 05, 2015
dunkem21:

if you are invited to a mosque and given a koran will you be able to read it? so dont blame him..its natural
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by kendrick9(m): 2:27am On Jan 05, 2015
buhari in a church all because of his selfish desire to be president,chai... anyway he will still fail...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by johnie: 4:18am On Jan 05, 2015
dunkem21:

embarassed
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by aresa: 4:29am On Jan 05, 2015
femicyrus:

That was Lagos House in Alahusa, not a church..

Who cares about irrelevant gej and his irrelevant robots.

#GMB2015
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by kokoA(m): 4:37am On Jan 05, 2015
kendrick9:
buhari in a church all because of his selfish desire to be president,chai... anyway he will still fail...
sometimes I wonder how some of you reason How can aspiring to be president of one's country be a selfish ambition? I really don't understand some people. Smh.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by dunkem21(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2015
cbrass:

if you are invited to a mosque and given a koran will you be able to read it? so dont blame him..its natural

Why will I go the mosque to mock myself? ..Or attempt to open koran? ..Or try to sit on the mat and deceive myself?

This man is too desperate. Don't worry, next time, we will give him chaplet when he visits Ejike Mbaka. grin

He fit tie am for waist like Jigida.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by nofij(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2015
So they had to go to that extent for the cameras
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by femicyrus(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Do you even notice pastor adeboye in the picture? Jesus did not come for the saved!
That was why he mingled with the publicans and sinners.
People like you turned christianity upside down
dunkem21:

Correct what? He committed an abomination.

Btw; Are you a Christian sef?

Its just like a chic entering the mosque with a spaghetti top and a bum shorts.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by dunkem21(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2015
femicyrus:
Do you even notice pastor adeboye in the picture? Jesus did not come for the saved!
That was why he mingled with the publicans and sinners.
People like you turned christianity upside down

Did you just say that Buhari is a re..public..an SINNER?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by oziegbe2015: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2015
femicyrus:
oga religion is of the hearth. Not eye service. Even the hebrew, isralities men use shawl to cover head or cap
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2015
femicyrus:
Am sure that cap has no shit in it. God know our heart. grin grin grin
Change all the way.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by femicyrus(m): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2015
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God
dunkem21:

Did you just say that Buhari is a re..public..an SINNER?

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by dunkem21(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2015
femicyrus:
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God

Pls name some of his sins.

His supporters will soon stone you.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by femicyrus(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oooooook so sorry, I thought I was talking to a christian.
If I keep explaining forever, you can't understand
dunkem21:

Pls name some of his sins.

His supporters will soon stone you.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Pastor Adeboye At Thanks Giving Service (pics) by dunkem21(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
femicyrus:
Oooooook so sorry, I thought I was talking to a christian.
If I keep explaining forever, you can't understand

Try na.

No be Buhari wey dem dey teach to sing hymns?

(1) (Reply)

post deleted / Photos:the 3 Most Beautiful Governors' Wives In Nigeria / Why Is Nobody Talking About Prof. Remi Sonaiya For President 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.