Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv (4149 Views)

Abdulmumin Jubrin Revealed More, Read His Interview With Channels Tv / Full Text of Bishop Kukah's Interview With Channels TV / Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by kglamour(m): 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
• We have to deal with problem of poverty & unemployment, if you don't, Boko Haram will have a large pool of people to recruit -Prof Osinbajo

• The President must have a strong anti-corruption stand. Buhari is known for his stand against corruption - Prof Osinbajo

• If you don't fight corruption and make people face the consequences you will find the same problems - Prof Osinbajo

• We will not be blaming the PDP for any insurgency. We will want to solve the problem and not politicise it - Prof Osinbajo

• The problem of the Nigerian economy is management of the resources -Prof Osinbajo

• No difference in the roles that I play, as pastor, professor and politician. The reason I function as a pastor is to touch the lives of people & I will do same as a political leader -Osinbajo

• What the government needs is accountability. Resources must be managed well -Osinbajo

• We are looking at how the government can better the lives of the people directly - Osinbajo

• I think the claims that Buhari is a fundamentalist is unfair. The PDP has made it seem so..Osinbajo

Prof Osinbajos articulation and eloquence with well sequenced deep thoughts gives hope of anticipated change to Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by galadima77(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
kglamour:

• We have to deal with problem of poverty & unemployment, if you don't, Boko Haram will have a large pool of people to recruit -Prof Osinbajo

• The President must have a strong anti-corruption stand. Buhari is known for his stand against corruption - Prof Osinbajo

• If you don't fight corruption and make people face the consequences you will find the same problems - Prof Osinbajo

• We will not be blaming the PDP for any insurgency. We will want to solve the problem and not politicise it - Prof Osinbajo

• The problem of the Nigerian economy is management of the resources -Prof Osinbajo

• No difference in the roles that I play, as pastor, professor and politician. The reason I function as a pastor is to touch the lives of people & I will do same as a political leader -Osinbajo

• What the government needs is accountability. Resources must be managed well -Osinbajo

• We are looking at how the government can better the lives of the people directly - Osinbajo

• I think the claims that Buhari is a fundamentalist is unfair. The PDP has made it seem so..Osinbajo

Prof Osinbajos articulation and eloquence with well sequenced deep thoughts gives hope of anticipated change to Nigeria

right!!!

8 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by tit(f): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
• It will take more than five years to provide stable power supply - Prof Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by amnestylaw1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Part 1 of Prof Osibanjo's Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pDs0z_qKSg

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by kglamour(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
tit:

• It will take more than five years to provide stable power supply - Prof Osinbajo
Thanks for helping me out in added that. But it has taken PDP morethan 13 years now. How about that?
and moreso, I just re-watched again. what a Blatter liar! He never said such words.

14 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by kglamour(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Very impressive, articulate and learned!. professor yemi osinbajo really prepared for the job ahead

10 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by amnestylaw1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Part 2 of Prof Osibanjo's Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyJwTyrgSKQ

3 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by amnestylaw1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by kestolove95(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
tit:

diz rretarded Tin will cum nd write otherwise,do u knw d. offence dat involve in quotin sumone wrongli?u dnt hv to shw ur ignorance evriwia. pls...if ur. dad shud read dix he won't pay ur skool fees again o

6 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by amnestylaw1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by amnestylaw1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by kglamour(m): 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
amnestylaw1:
Part 1 of Prof Osibanjo's Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pDs0z_qKSg
I really appreciate for helping out 'sauce' crews

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by hardestyoung(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
How I wish that presidential debate Is given a pride of place in our country Nigeria. Quote me Oshinbajo is a star. #change

4 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by Gabreal1(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2015
I wish i was watching this
Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by tit(f): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2015
kestolove95:
diz rretarded Tin will cum nd write otherwise,do u knw d. offence dat involve in quotin sumone wrongli?u dnt hv to shw ur ignorance evriwia. pls...if ur. dad shud read dix he won't pay ur skool fees again o

sorry to burst your bubble.
listen to the fullinterview and you will hear your foolish dwarf say it will take more than five years for stable electricity.

do not heap your problems on me.
just ask your mahdi to produce his school certificate.

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by nduchucks: 12:14am On Jan 05, 2015
tit:

We all know that that is a very conservative estimate. By that as it may, if Uncle Jona had done his job we would have had stable power by now. Sebi he has been in office for over 6yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by donphilopus: 12:18am On Jan 05, 2015
tit:

listen to the fullinterview and you will hear your foolish dwarf say it will take more than five years for stable electricity.

Certified illiterates like you do not have the 'droit moral' to request for the educational qualifications of your superiors. Stop blabbing on Nairaland and go sue him to Court for Certificate Forgery or whatever it's called.

9 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by blemon44(m): 12:20am On Jan 05, 2015
baseless quotes

they will promise but they wont fulfil the promise
Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by sigmundfreud(m): 12:37am On Jan 05, 2015
tit:

Buhari contested in 2011 and was screened by the same inec, I wonder why y'all ranting about the certificate.
We don't mind waiting 5 years if we can see the plans working... GEJ cannnot give us stable power in 50years!

12 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by sigmundfreud(m): 12:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Op please change topic to quotes and video!
Thanks
Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by deji68: 12:54am On Jan 05, 2015
Henn henn.. : angry angry angry i thought the problem will just vanish immediately GMB becomes president grin grin grin
tit:

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by dguyindcorner(m): 1:18am On Jan 05, 2015
tit:

This girl get fault o.

Now notice the difference;

GEJ said in 2011 that 4yrs is enough to transform Nigeria therefore will not contest for second term. Now he has only been successful in transforming his family and now seeking re-election to further transform the cabals.

&

Osinbajo is telling us it will take like 5yrs to have a stable electricity which is the reality because they will have to clean up this mess created by the clueless ones first.

...he who have ears let him hear what the spirit is saying...

GMB/OSINBAJO all the way.

8 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by rozayx5(m): 1:25am On Jan 05, 2015
after all this a Professor of law agrees to be houseboy to a cattle rearer, SMH for some people undecided

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by dguyindcorner(m): 1:27am On Jan 05, 2015
rozayx5:
after all this a Professor of law agrees to be houseboy to a cattle rearer, SMH for some people undecided

That's humility.

GMB TILL 2023!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by 9inches(m): 1:42am On Jan 05, 2015
kglamour:

Deceit from the pit of hell. His oga said he will spare corrupt past leaders from probe. Meaning every office holder should start or increase his loot and hoping Buhari wins. This aboki will take us back to IBB era.

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 05, 2015
Prof Osibanjo is a very brilliant man,I watched the full interview on Channels TV AND listentened to plans and policies they have for the country. Compare him with that crook Vice President Namadi Sambo that wanted to use N16 billion to build Vice Presdient lodge for himself and join in the corruption of his boss Goodlcuk Jonathan
https://www.change.org/p/nigerians-all-over-the-world-stop-vice-president-mohammed-namadi-sambo-2.
Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by aresa: 2:30am On Jan 05, 2015
[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/osinbajo11.png[/img]

Just look at the attentive and inquiring faces and the inspiring leader..

5 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by kendrick9(m): 2:32am On Jan 05, 2015
i have got no time for this man who calls himself a pastor..let him keep playing houseboy to buhari.

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by Emereolevanwill(m): 3:41am On Jan 05, 2015
Is he d presidential candidate? Let dt illi.trate come out nd speak.
Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 05, 2015
All is in place

3 Likes

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by Brimmie(m): 4:08am On Jan 05, 2015
I've downloaded Fr. Mbaka's Video, and just yesterday, 7 people copied it from me and they've started sharing it among their Christian Folks.

Stop ranting on Social Media, do your Part! Collect your PVC.. Spread the Gospel!!

#BuhariOsinbajo
#Change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quotes From Professor Yemi Osinbajo's Interview With Channels Tv by vanunu: 4:19am On Jan 05, 2015
nduchucks:

We all know that that is a very conservative estimate. By that as it may, if Uncle Jona had done his job we would have had stable power by now. Sebi he has been in office for over 6yrs.

Do u want him to take all our money and build a new transmission grid in a year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Mr.president, iSaw This In Kigali(pic) Can We Have this Here? / See What Is Coming Up In A Rural Community Of Umuchukwu Anambra State! / Buhari Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.