Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! (204345 Views)

Are You Tired Of Your Body, You Want To Lose Some Weight..please Read!! / Have You Gain Weight? Please Tell Me The Procedure You Went Through, Thanks / Lose Belly Fat: Tips On Weight Loss Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by trinityhealth: 4:05pm On May 18, 2019
Do you know that every year millions of people die due to vaccine-preventable disease like Measles, Hepatitis B, Meningitis, Cancer, etc. Trinity Healthcare Foundation now provides quality vaccination services at affordable rates at the comfort of your homes and offices. Take advantage of our services and have yourself and your loved ones vaccinated against Hepatitis B, Meningitis and Human Papilloma Virus (cancer-causing agent). To book for your vaccination please click the link below

https://trinityhealthcarefoundation.org/vaccination-saves-lives-book-your-vaccination-today/
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Jadsy01(f): 11:12pm On May 18, 2019
Everything you need to know to have an amazing period sex

Whether you’ve read about it online or had chats with your girlfriends, by now you’ve heard that period sex can be pretty amazing.
Plus, lots of men are finally admitting that they’re into it, so it’s unlikely you’ll face much resistance from them if you want to give it …

Read More and stand a chance to win N10,000 in our weekly #Ekomiami trivia
https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/05/18/everything-you-need-to-know-to-have-an-amazing-period-sex-redbookmag/

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by jbblues24(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2019
And everything is going to the beat And everything is going to the beat And everything is going...
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Sholaregbe: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
well said

Originalsly:
Bro...why take medication you know nothing about? Cypron is taken for serious prostate cancer and one of the many side effects MAY be weight gain. Are you going to risk having hallucination, memory loss, paranoia and many more side effects?....all in the hope of gaining one side effect...weight gain? You need to look well before you leap.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by JobAndVacancies: 1:12am On Jul 14, 2023
KELVINXY:
That's it i'm done looking like a model,
Time to add few pounds

Gym here i comegrin
@Op "Reload multivitamin" works just fine,give it a trial
someone just recommended the reload drugs for me.
Does it make one gain weight and make one fresh?
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by KELVINXY: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
someone just recommended the reload drugs for me.
Does it make one gain weight and make one fresh?

It does....
But it's a gradual gain and you will notice your skin glowing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

33 Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / Please Explain What Genotype AC Is / Heavy Bleeding After Aborting Pregnancy With Cytotec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.