Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Why Did My Father Marry My Mother? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did My Father Marry My Mother? (3162 Views)

I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did My Father Marry My Mother? by RaeMystix: 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
homesteady:
Onila What of that your ashawo cousin? Has she been delivered?
Mean.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did My Father Marry My Mother? by ayobase(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2015
onila:
undecided

Why did my father marry my mother?

he hates her, so much now
he sees her like vomit
calls her ugly all time
why marry her in the first place, hmmm

picture of ur mum or I dont believe it.
Re: Why Did My Father Marry My Mother? by saintneo(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2015
no wonder onila loves the internet. Don't do like your mum by marrying a man that is not your friend and don't accept any man that loves you because of your beauty only.
Re: Why Did My Father Marry My Mother? by onila(f): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
saintneo:
no wonder onila loves the internet. Don't do like your mum by marrying a man that is not your friend and don't accept any man that loves you because of your beauty only.
why do I love the internet undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Gushes As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Dark-skinned Baby Boy / PERFUME GIFT SET For Men And Women / (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.