Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

(UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr (3144 Views)

My Mum Is Unconsolable One Month After / My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage / My Little Sister Is Misbehaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by VoidLife7: 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
I was on this platform with heavy heart seeking for individual opinion pertaining to my mums decision to forcefully give out my little sister's out in marriage to a 43 years old divorcee with three kids

You can go through the thread i posted on the 14th day of February, 2023. From the link below you'd have a clue of where I'm coming from

https://www.nairaland.com/7569238/mum-planning-forcefully-give-out

All thanks to everyone for their contributions on the thread that very day. I was encouraged to stand by my sister. I was convinced never to allow my mum take such decision. All thanks to @keepingmum who sent me some money to complete her apprenticeship fees. I got a DM from @amdman asking for my phone number and house address to confirm my genuity through his lawyer. I gave them all they needed from me.

His lawyer and one other person came to my house last Sunday (19/2/2023) to see my little sister, my mum and her younger siblings. They met everyone of us in the house that very day

My mum was questioned concerning her decision to give her out in marriage. She made them understand it's never intentional nor her wish but situation of things in the family. She's not comfortable seeing these children suffering while she was still alive. She's scared what will become of them if paradventure she's gone. It was a friend who talk her into it considering the situation of things in the family. She was so emotional and started crying. She went back to memory lane (25th, May 2005) when the girl was birthed through CS and handed over to her by her brother. She cried that very day of visitation when the lawyer was talking to her.

The girl will be 18 by May and she wish to become a lawyer and future SAN. She hope to also run a large fashion store as a seamstress with lots of girls working for her, and all my mum could come up was to give her out in marriage to a divorcee. She thought giving her out in marriage will help reduce the burden in the family.

All thanks to @amdman who sent his lawyer to verify. After their visit, my mum began to retrace her steps. They promise to support her achieve her dreams. A good Samaritan sent us money for her to put in for JAMB

After the visitation, @amdman set up a WhatsApp group with some kind hearted individuals who had shown interest in supporting the little girl and her mother

I'd beseech anyone willing to support this little girl to contact @amdman on this number +1 (437) 221-5476 to be added to the group for collective efforts.

All thanks to everyone for your advice. Y'all are awesome❤

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Hopez456(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Good bless all kind hearted nairalanders.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Romanoff(f): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thank God for kind hearted people here.

If we can sieve out the weeds (tribal and religious bigots, misogynists, men haters and trolls) from this forum, something gold can still come out of it.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by serenegroup(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
May God reward all those that actively gave in cash and in kind to halt the planned error of judgement that was about to take place earlier

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by jetwonder(m): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Make she no collect transfer for bride price
grin grin grin grin
Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by dawnomike(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
VoidLife7:
I was on this platform with heavy heart seeking for individual opinion pertaining to my mums decision to forcefully give out my little sister's out in marriage to a 43 years old divorcee with three kids

You can go through the thread i posted on the 14th day of February, 2023. From the link below you'd have a clue of where I'm coming from

All thanks to everyone for their contributions on the thread that very day. I was encouraged to stand by my sister. I was convinced never to allow my mum take such decision. All thanks to @keepingmum who sent me some money to complete her apprenticeship fees. I got a DM from @amdman asking for my phone number and house address to confirm my genuity through his lawyer. I gave them all they needed from me.

His lawyer and one other person came to my house last Sunday (19/2/2023) to see my little sister, my mum and her younger siblings. They met everyone of us in the house that very day

My mum was questioned concerning her decision to give her out in marriage. She made them understand it's never intentional nor her wish but situation of things in the family. She's not comfortable seeing these children suffering while she was still alive. She's scared what will become of them if paradventure she's gone. It was a friend who talk her into it considering the situation of things in the family. She was so emotional and started crying. She went back to memory lane (25th, May 2005) when the girl was birthed through CS and handed over to her by her brother. She cried that very day of visitation when the lawyer was talking to her.

The girl will be 18 by May and she wish to become a lawyer and future SAN. She hope to also run a large fashion store as a seamstress with lots of girls working for her, and all my mum could come up was to give her out in marriage to a divorcee. She thought giving her out in marriage will help reduce the burden in the family.

All thanks to @amdman who sent his lawyer to verify. After their visit, my mum began to retrace her steps. They promise to support her achieve her dreams. A good Samaritan sent us money for her to put in for JAMB

After the visitation, @amdman set up a WhatsApp group with some kind hearted individuals who had shown interest in supporting the little girl and her mother

I'd beseech anyone willing to support this little girl to contact @amdman on this number +1 (437) 221-5476 to be added to the group for collective efforts.

Glad it is all going pretty fine

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by GboyegaD(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanks for the update, it is well detailed.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by leisuretym: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
I wish her well.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by obinna58(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nairaland Scammers has been motivated
One thing is genuine people always get help here, I’ve seen a lot of them, ask them proof and they’ll show you more proof than you asked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by TheMensch(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
There are still good people in this life...

Don't think that everyone is as wicked, tribalistic and fanatical as you are.. embarassed undecided

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by MilesLamar(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Wooow

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by sisisioge: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Congratulations!

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Mercury12(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
She wants to Reginia Daniel your sister but thank God say u no agree😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by VTJN(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
GboyegaD:
Thanks for the update, it is well detailed.
very detailed.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Godspikin: 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
VoidLife7:

Amdman is a kind hearted guy. We know him.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Starboytwo(m): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Wow, I’m honestly so happy for the good news. Fills my heart with joy.

I have 2 sisters, I care about them so much, I practically brought up one of them as she lost her mum too when she was birthed and I and mum had to bring her up.

It feels me with joy reading this update. I’m so happy, God bless you all, and I pray she never let you or your family down. OP you too, Good things will definitely happen to you.

So happy.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by vanvickie(m): 1:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Thank GOD, help finally came through for you guys...

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by MartinCorridon: 5:40am On Feb 25, 2023
All is well that ends well.

OP, you will have to mention and thank me in a few months ....

"Thanks to @martincorridon who taught my sister REPRODUCTION and increased our family by one" undecided
Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by bsalawu: 6:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Add me pls.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by VTJN(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Godspikin:

Amdman is a kind hearted guy. We know him.
Interesting

The girl and her family condition is bad. I wish i can support also

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Finestgurlie(f): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2023
VTJN:
Interesting

Fisayo my love
how are you doing ❤️
Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Latty88(f): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2023
This brought smiles on my face

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by SporaD8: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Guyman just hold me in suspense with his lengthy intro... I'm glad your momma retracted her decision.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Godspikin: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2023
VTJN:
Interesting

He was a beacon of hope for some of us until naira exchange rate and stupid custom spoiled things. He was bringing in affordable non accidented cars into the country. He is a cool guy, I am in one of his WhatsApp group for cars.

I wish I could help also but...

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by clockwisereport: 4:09am On Feb 26, 2023
God bless you sir @amdman

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by 2mNaira: 4:31am On Feb 26, 2023
VoidLife7:

Why don't you let @amdman post the phone number by himself.
Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Houseontherock1: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2023
VoidLife7:

I hope @amdman is comfortable with his number on display here.
Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by DearGorgeous(f): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
God bless all who plan to help, and especially those who have started helping already. May your source of income never run dry. I pray to join soon.

And for you, Op, you're a great and kind brother. May God lift you up so much for your wisdom and ability to garner help for your kid sister. Posterity will treat you well, you'll see.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by VoidLife7: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Houseontherock1:

I hope @amdman is comfortable with his number on display here.
his number is right in his signature, open to the public for business purposes i guess.

Btw, yes he's comfortable with that

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by VoidLife7: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2023
bsalawu:
Add me pls. 08034154096
God bless you sir 🙏

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by Houseontherock1: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2023
VoidLife7:
his number is right in his signature, open to the public for business purposes i guess.

Btw, yes he's comfortable with that
That's good.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr by VoidLife7: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Starboytwo:
Wow, I’m honestly so happy for the good news. Fills my heart with joy.

I have 2 sisters, I care about them so much, I practically brought up one of them as she lost her mum too when she was birthed and I and mum had to bring her up.

It feels me with joy reading this update. I’m so happy, God bless you all, and I pray she never let you or your family down. OP you too, Good things will definitely happen to you.

So happy.
Amen

Thank you very much

6 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHY DO Women Cover Their Bweasts Nipples In Nude Pictures? / Common Mispronunciations You Should Avoid / Family Problem (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.