Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

What Can I Do To Stop My Bold 2 From Hanging? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Can I Do To Stop My Bold 2 From Hanging? (966 Views)

How To Downgrade Infinix HOT 2 From Android 6.0 To Android 5.1 / How Do I Stop My Andoid Fone From Hanging?pls Help / Please, How Can I Connect My Bold 5 Hotspot To My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Stop My Bold 2 From Hanging? by youngsahito(m): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2015
Pls, I need the help of the guru in the house so as to knw knw wot to do to stop my Blackberry bold 2 from hanging anymore...waiting 4 ur reply
Re: What Can I Do To Stop My Bold 2 From Hanging? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2015
This. Might work... Press and hold the alt button, while holding it, press the letter "lglg", you'll see a list of logs, clear them!
Re: What Can I Do To Stop My Bold 2 From Hanging? by Wittylens(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2015
youngsahito:
Pls, I need the help of the guru in the house so as to knw knw wot to do to stop my Blackberry bold 2 from hanging anymore...waiting 4 ur reply

http://wittylens.com/stop-frequent-hanging-black-rotating-clocks-blackberry.html
Re: What Can I Do To Stop My Bold 2 From Hanging? by Whizpeter(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2015
HANG it in your wardrobe and get a PHONE!!!!!
Chei Bold 2
Re: What Can I Do To Stop My Bold 2 From Hanging? by youngsahito(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2015
yhomz093:
This. Might work... Press and hold the alt button, while holding it, press the letter "lglg", you'll see a list of logs, clear them!
tnks buddy, I will try it
Re: What Can I Do To Stop My Bold 2 From Hanging? by youngsahito(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Whizpeter:
HANG it in your wardrobe and get a PHONE!!!!!
Chei Bold 2
you reason wif ur anus n talk lyk a fool...if u av ntn to offer just keep ur mouth shot n if we luk am nw na chinko phone u dey use.
Re: What Can I Do To Stop My Bold 2 From Hanging? by emmyw(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2015
youngsahito:
http://www.heroslodge.com/index.php?topic=1839.msg2348;wap2

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Stop My Bold 2 From Hanging? by Whizpeter(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2015
youngsahito:
you reason wif ur anus n talk lyk a fool...if u av ntn to offer just keep ur mouth shot n if we luk am nw na chinko phone u dey use.
Children all over NL... won't exchange words with you
Re: What Can I Do To Stop My Bold 2 From Hanging? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
youngsahito:
tnks buddy, I will try it
uwelc

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Save Pictures From Instagram / Xiaomi Phones / How To Root The LG V10 (t-mobile) And Install A Custom Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.