Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

What Are Imo State Women Known For? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Imo State Women Known For? (31603 Views)

12 Amazing Facts You May Not Have Known About Twins / Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by abanicool(f): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
smoothsk:
IMO girls are the best if you are a real man and know what it takes to be a MAN! You will love them trust me.
because u va bin charmed by their juju naw.......

1 Like

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Richy4:
My dear if you are not from Imo state you have no right what so ever creating this thread.
Is it to pull imo girls down and feel good about yourself you are after or what

why would you just single Imo girls out, out of the 36 states in Nigeria?

Well..... guess whatttttttt? Ding ding ding, I am a proud Imo state babe. I have not interacted with a lot of Imo indigenes so i just curious to see what other igbo people think of the women.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
abanicool:
because u va bin charmed by their juju naw.......
Lol babes. Actually what he said is what i have heard from people i interacted with.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Richy4:
My dear if you are not from Imo state you have no right what so ever creating this thread.
Is it to pull imo girls down and feel good about yourself you are after or what

why would you just single Imo girls out, out of the 36 states in Nigeria?

And i think they are the most beautiful to. Bias?... i know.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by chimzyblack(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
One thing I know about imo women is that they are very beautiful and light skinned.
I can also say that they are good cooks and very homely.
forget about the generalization that they are promiscuous, they make good wifes
IT HAS TO BE AN IMO WIFE OR NO OTHER!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Heard they barely spend forever in a man 's house, as for beauty, i see more of regular babes of which most are very brief cheesy. Lots of them around here own properties, yet jobless and unmarried, miracle workers I guess.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by chimzyblack(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
byvan:
Heard they barely spend forever in a man 's house, as for beauty, i see more of regular babes of which most are very brief cheesy. Lots of them around here own properties, yet jobless and unmarried, miracle workers I guess.
Lol! hustlers instead.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
byvan:

Lol at the last part. Maybe they have jobs that you dont know about. As for the first part i never heard that before, I always here they are loving and can hold their man down, but will break his head if he messes up grin.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by abanicool(f): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
adabeke12:

Lol babes. Actually what he said is what i have heard from people i interacted with.
lol
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by lilmax(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
byvan:
grin grin
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
adabeke12:

Lol at the last part. Maybe they have jobs that you dont know about. As for the first part i never heard that before, I always here they are loving and can hold their man down, but will break his head if he messes up grin.

Trust me, these girls have no jobs, i don't know if they are loving because am female, but i heard that they snatch husbands way into their old age cheesy. I don't think their men are held down because they are still chopping left, right and center in the streets cheesy. Noticed that there elderly find it hard to retire, they still shamelessly bat the fake lashes attached to their wrinkled eyelids at young men grin.

1 Like

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by tziz(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
adabeke12:

The bolded is exactly wat am tlking about, well, lets keep pondering on wat this "mysterious" job is.. grin
I dont stereotype dou, am educated for dt, jst doin dis for fun of the thread.
#modified## W - T - F !!!!!!!!! Is that actually ur pic on your dp?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by tziz(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
byvan:

Trust me, these girls have no jobs, i don't know if they are loving because am female, but i heard that they snatch husbands way into their old age cheesy. I don't think their men are held down because they are still chopping left, right and center in the streets cheesy. Noticed that there elderly find it hard to retire, they still shamelessly bat the fake lashes attached to their wrinkled eyelids at young men grin.
Lmao!!! grin
N wat state are u frm?
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
tziz:

Lmao!!! grin
N wat state are u frm?

Nkatakuluagu State tongue.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by tziz(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
byvan:

Nkatakuluagu State tongue.
Oh..
Wat country is that?
Democratic Republic of Congo?
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
tziz:

Oh..
Wat country is that?
Democratic Republic of Congo?

Exactly!! You are too smart cheesy
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by amanda2013(f): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
byvan:

and were are you from?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
amanda2013:
and were are you from?

Kebbi
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
byvan:

Kebbi

Where is kebbi?
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
byvan:

Ooo... wow. I never heard of the negatives you mentioned above. I always here good things about Imo state women. And these good come from not only other igbos but other people to. Well it seems like there is always a bad apple in the bunch. I hope that those who display such attitude will call it a quit.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
adabeke12:

Ooo... wow. I never heard of the negatives you mentioned above. I always here good things about Imo state women. And these good come from not only other igbos but other people to. Well it seems like there is always a bad apple in the bunch. I hope that those who display such attitude will call it a quit.

To be honest, they don't have much of good records over here . Lots of their guys are settling for girls from neighboring states, why don't you come over, interact and judge for yourself. You ll realize that most can boast of more vices than virtue. There must be decent ones but the bad codes shine brighter.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
byvan:

To be honest, they don't have much of good records over here . Lots of their guys are settling for girls from neighboring states, why don't you come over, interact and judge for yourself. You ll realize that most can boast of more vices than virtue. There must be decent ones but the bad codes shine brighter.

Okay. Where are you located? And remember a huge percentage of what you told me is what you heard not facts. And if i quote you correctly, you said you have only came across a few of Imo state girls. And i beg to differ the good ones outshine the bad any day and time.

You never told me where you are from and where these "bad" imo state girls reside.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
adabeke12:

Okay. Where are you located? And remember a huge percentage of what you told me is what you heard not facts. And if i quote you correctly, you said you have only came across a few of Imo state girls. And i beg to differ the good ones outshine the bad any day and time.

You never told me where you are from and where these "bad" imo state girls reside.

No I haven't come across a few so you didn't quote correctly. Bad is the new good here, take time, come around and see for yourself. I am a northener cheesy. I know more Imo girls than the ones from my own tribe, some I heard but about being jobless and yet cruising in luxury cars and owning properties, that I have seen for my self, not once, not twice, but more than I can count.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Richy4(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
adabeke12:

Well..... guess whatttttttt? Ding ding ding, I am a proud Imo state babe. I have not interacted with a lot of Imo indigenes so i just curious to see what other igbo people think of the women.

OK. I came from that state too.the capital to be precised. I got sis. and cousins. I wouldn't want any one to dress them on the cloths they don't wear.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by freshbear(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]Dated an imo girl during my nysc days. Am idoma by tribe. My submission ;
-gave me good loving despite being a broke ass.
-yes,beauty n brain.
-fiercely loyal
-enlightened n very organized
-a very good cook
-a dandy
So proud 2b her man bck den.traveled 2 ph 4rm kad 2c her after service .d best I ve ever dated .so sad we couldn't tie d knot due to my dad's opposition.
Wondering where u are happiness chidinma nwoke.may u find peace n joy wherever thou art.

8 Likes

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by nickz(m): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Character-the meekest and the wildest
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by obiaguna(m): 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by obiaguna(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=byvan post=29523138]

To be honest, they don't have much of good records over here . Lots of their guys are settling for girls from neighboring states, why don't you come over, interact and judge for yourself. You ll realize that most can boast of more vices than virtue. There must be decent ones but the bad codes shine brighter. [/

smiley
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
obiaguna:
Well, I wouldn't advice my enemy to marry an IMO woman. The Op knows this already. There is this bad rep imo ladies get and the ones I have come across have duly lived up to it. If you want to marry igbo, try anambra or enugu. Let the imo men handle their imo women.

Lmao... ok!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 12:06am On Jan 06, 2015
nickz:
Character-the meekest and the wildest

You seem confused
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by nickz(m): 12:18am On Jan 06, 2015
adabeke12:

You seem confused
I'm not confused

Imo state is home to the meekest and wildest women in nigeria,don't see anything confusing cause its a factsad
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 2:06am On Jan 06, 2015
nickz:
I'm not confused

Imo state is home to the meekest and wildest women in nigeria,don't see anything confusing cause its a factsad

Everyone has a right to their own fact i guess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Rilwan Adelanwa Is Missing / Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister / Meet The Alleged Oldest Man In Anambra State - 122 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.