Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Android Phone Is Very Hot How To Solve It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Android Phone Is Very Hot How To Solve It (952 Views)

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Android Phone Is Very Hot How To Solve It by mondbest(m): 10:19am On Jan 05, 2015
Most Android users usually complain that their Android phone is very hot sometimes if they are browsing with it or charging it. My friends usually complain of these mostly and I try to think what is making it to be that hot. My own initiative before was that they use the phone too much or over usage of the phone.

A friend ask me and said “Monday anytime I am using my phone it is very hot and whenever I am also charging it the same thing happens and what could be the cause?" My answer to him then was I don’t know and what I think will cause it is over usage of the phone. So I decided to find out and do some research about it and I find out in a post published by techbrainbox what the possible problem and solution is.
Possible problem is that you must check if there is no problem with the battery and if the battery is rotates on the smooth surface that indicates that there is no problem with it.
If the battery is okay it indicates that the battery hot problem is cause by application running underground. You will need to check all apps and kill the apps running underground that is not useful to you.

Below is a possible solution I find out
Go to settings in your phone and click on general and click on applications and then select the app that you want to disable and auto sync and disable it.
Also reduce the screen brightness of your phone because high screen resolution also makes battery hot.
Also ensure that your phone is up to date and to do that click on settings and select more and select about device then select software update and click on updates.
To also update all your phone apps go to play store app and select my apps and click update all.

Hope this solve your battery problem.
- See more at: http://www.techskulz.com/2015/01/my-android-phone-is-very-hot-how-to.html#sthash.n22IsKrS.dpuf
Re: My Android Phone Is Very Hot How To Solve It by Xxpress(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2015
U can also put it inside ur freezer to cool down the temperature.
Re: My Android Phone Is Very Hot How To Solve It by mondbest(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Xxpress:
U can also put it inside ur freezer to cool down the temperature.
funny u indeed

(1) (Reply)

Windows 8 Gaming On Lumia Devices / 3g Wcdma Only Service Stops Working On My Tecno D9 Phone / I Cant Send Text Mesaages Ir Call Their Customer Service For Days Now..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.