Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees (67421 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by donstevico(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
mencade4:
we have 3 top thieves in the church today.

They are ranked as follows:

1. Oyedepo: richest pastor in african...with 4 private jets. Which business does he run? None but stealing church money for his personal pockets. thief!

2. Adeboye: anoda grand thief....that collects tithes, using psychology to put fear into members. Last year made his members contributes 10 billion in a single week. thief.

3. Oyakhilome: a womanizer and a thief, who said masturbation is not a sin. He has succeeded in twisting the brains of members of his social clubs...believers lovers world.

Thief!

If you took tithe from the old testament why didny you acccept the rest laws of the old testaments?

Did jesus pay tithe? Where did paul pay tithe in the bible or peter?

Thieves......we need to judge these con men here in this world. God will do his own later.

Liberation for gullible nigerians!

Of any of them assume they can curse me....let the curse go back to their head and their entire generation....thieves. They can do nothing.....fake men!
hope you took your drugs today?
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by anigbajumo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dragonking:

Just because u can afford 1k doesn't mean the next person next door can...those are the people they should even welcome to let them feel the love of God...not driving them away because dey donk have 1k in their pockets...

I still stand that God can't be mocked... any pastor that exploits the people he should be takin care of will one day face the music...I still pray for the pastor to change from dis act..
oh my God,hw many times he has don dis?I bliv una don change ur prayer nw
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Tee2902(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Can't we emulate Christ who fed the people He was preaching to? Must money be made at every opportunity? My thoughts!

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by solidman59(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2015
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!
johncreek:
Wetin concern una..
Is it your ministry?
Didn't see where he wrote "compulsory to attend"
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by ogbordan(m): 12:39am On Jan 07, 2015
jaybee3:
Why do gullible people think their prayers will only be answered within the four walls of a church

Cluelessness is a serious disease
worse than ebola itself
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by dBard: 2:50am On Jan 07, 2015
ROSYL:
This has always been on a first come first serve. I've been many times at that cross over service , and it has always been on first come first serve, and crowd control was never an issue. Once the church is filled, some stay outside, while some go to the viewing centre.
So the question noooow is, why and when did crowd suddenly become a problem? Personally, I think this is day light pure extortion, and should not be condoned in a house of God.

I used to worship at Christ embassy once in a while, and this is one of the issues that made me question their true mission. Another thing that irks me is celebrating those(calling them out to the alter) that make the highest contribution in tithe, that unimaginably hurts me to the back of my teeth, that I stopped worshipping with them entirely. Their whole beings tend to center around earthly superficial things, and it's not nice.

WOOOW.
I hope ur kidding about the tithe issue.
That is just.........
Don't even know what to say

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Creamish(f): 8:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Topgainer:

The 1000 was not give to God. It was given to managers of Love worlds. If they had wanted to control crowd with tickets, The tickets could still be printed to the capacity of the auditorium distributed free or seats reserved for their guests freely. Jesus said about transactions like this, "They have made my Father's house a den of robbers and thieves. "

Yes boss.....but u shuld also know some ppl reason like dis "If i can give this N1000 to be in the presence of the Lord, He will bless me".. such is actually given to God IMO. The thieves are not the givers...but the receivers...IMO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Pecca: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2015
WAS IT BY FORCE?
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Dragonking: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2015
anigbajumo:
oh my God,hw many times he has don dis?I bliv una don change ur prayer nw

He has done this severally since 2011 and my prayer remains the same.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by anigbajumo(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Dragonking:

He has done this severally since 2011 and my prayer remains the same.
sit down ther,ur prayer wil remain d same till 2080..........abeg go sleep jhor
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Dragonking: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2015
anigbajumo:
sit down ther,ur prayer wil remain d same till 2080..........abeg go sleep jhor

as long as he wants to exploit the masses he should be protecting, my prayers will come to pass. i hope he changes before then
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by anigbajumo(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Dragonking:

as long as he wants to exploit the masses he should be protecting, my prayers will come to pass. i hope he changes before then
keep on kiddng urself....
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Dragonking: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2015
anigbajumo:
keep on kiddng urself....

On matters like this, i rarely kid around cool .
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by anigbajumo(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dragonking:

On matters like this, i rarely kid around cool .
u ar then on ur own
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Dragonking: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
anigbajumo:
u ar then on ur own

God is on my side. cool and below is a warning to erring pastors in the bible:

Jeremiah 23 vs 1-2: “Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture!” declares the Lord. Therefore thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning the shepherds who care for my people: “You have scattered my flock and have driven them away, and you have not attended to them. Behold, I will attend to you for your evil deeds, declares the Lord.

Tell ur man-god to change before it is too late!!!!!!!!
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by anigbajumo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dragonking:

God is on my side. cool and below is a warning to erring pastors in the bible:

Jeremiah 23 vs 1-2: “Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture!” declares the Lord. Therefore thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning the shepherds who care for my people: “You have scattered my flock and have driven them away, and you have not attended to them. Behold, I will attend to you for your evil deeds, declares the Lord.

Tell ur man-god to change before it is too late!!!!!!!!
u ar nt God even u ar minority to society so u ar irrelivnt.....Almighty God is ther to judge....more verses wnt stop pple to attend his church.fink about ur own life nt after anoda person personal life...
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
If really he is not after the money he should have returned their money after the service......nawa for wire road
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Dragonking: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
anigbajumo:
u ar nt God even u ar minority to society so u ar irrelivnt.....Almighty God is ther to judge....more verses wnt stop pple to attend his church.fink about ur own life nt after anoda person personal life...

God will not come down from heaven to judge. and we wont stop until pastors stop milking the sheep dey are meant to feed. wink
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by anigbajumo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dragonking:

God will not come down from heaven to judge. and we wont stop until pastors stop milking the sheep dey are meant to feed. wink
abeg which kin milk coz of 1k,Is pastor chris cum knock ur door to pay d money by force?Those who paid,ar u D1 dat lend dem money?abeg go sleep u dnt av nfng to say....
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by cuber86: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
That "it is a way of controlling people who comes to church once a year" is absolutely garbage!
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by UGOD40: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nigerians!!! Always avoiding the 'Truth'
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by litaninja(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
This has been on for at least 3 years Na....Don't worry people, keep gathering money for these pastors to spend and buy jets....Your reward is in heaven. It'll soon be Chris's birthday again, he'll ask for contributions from the congregation at each parish (or branch) as usual.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Dragonking: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
anigbajumo:
abeg which kin milk coz of 1k,Is pastor chris cum knock ur door to pay d money by force?Those who paid,ar u D1 dat lend dem money?abeg go sleep u dnt av nfng to say....

whether it is N1,000 or N20 he isnt suppose to charge the masses to attend church.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by heatmeup(f): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
when will they learn
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by anigbajumo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dragonking:

whether it is N1,000 or N20 he isnt suppose to charge the masses to attend church.
4ur mind.....
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by missyparis: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
All ya dat are quoting d scripture, wat happen 2 d part of "don't judge". U can subscribe 2 post ur comment, but feel its bad 2 pay 1k 4 church. The thing is dat wen its all abt religion or denomination, evry1 just get sentimental.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by LewsTherin: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
missyparis:
All ya dat are quoting d scripture, wat happen 2 d part of "don't judge". U can subscribe 2 post ur comment, but feel its bad 2 pay 1k 4 church. The thing is dat wen its all abt religion or denomination, evry1 just get sentimental.

What happened to the part of "judge righteously"? What happened to the part of "try every spirit for many false prophets are gone into the world"? What happened to "he that is spiritual judgeth all things"? What happened to "do you not know that the saints shall judge the world"?

My issue is not with the N1,000. ! My issue is with charlatans deceiving Christians by simply telling them "judge not" when Jesus Himself said in Rev 2:2 I know that you have judged those who call themselves apostles and have found them liars.

Matthew 7 from verse 1 means do not judge someone of an offence you are committing yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.