Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees (67426 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Maximillian1: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2015
Lwkm...can't wait to start reading comments sha
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by emmydillz(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2015
It's not by force...stay at home and watch it live or watch d repeat.

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Feraz(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2015
Hehe...na today? Keep milking them dry... Maybe their eyes will open and they'll see many churches for what they are - business centers.... cheesy
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by tartar9(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2015
how much for VIP and tables?

2 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by dstnd: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2015
on the last day.....matt 24
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2015
He is tryna get enough money to pay divorce settlement to Anita... Stupid band of thieving pastorpreneurs.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by wisolf(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2015
Soon the church will be registered on Nigerian stock exchange and probably New York stock exchange. #justSaying

3 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Aroh48(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2015
what is the christendom turning into?Sometimes,I wonder wether dis pastors we go to heaven.I made front page.E no easy.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2015
A don beleave it sad
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by MizMyColi(f): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2015
You're wrong, they've been enchanted and brainwashed.
If need be they will pay more.
Money is one currency that earns you acceptance in that clime.

datbay:
The people that paid should be blamed for their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by BasseyJ(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2015
chamboy:
How much for Vip n vvip
Lool grin grin na AY show?? who and who performed abeg
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by dunkem21(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2015
Chai
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2015
he can collect 2 million naira...I don't care..

there's nothing like god and Jesus was just a man ...
why are you Christians so blinded ? .. the bible is a fairy tale too..

anyway manipulators and sharp guys like Chris oyakhilome have discovered a quick way to get rich which is by deceiving and extorting gullible worshippers... he's smart .. I can say the same for the mindless drones that think he's a man of god ..
how can there be a man of god when there's no god ...funny

3 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Were they forced to pay the money? Don't even know what to say on this matter. Crossover service can be done in your house and it must not be church. Nigerians and their busy body self.

3 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by chronique(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2015
If you ever belived Oyakhilome is a true man of God,then you need your head examined for maggot infestion. A man of God that claims masturbation is not a sin,a man of God that perms His hair,a man of God under who a lot of immorality occurs in His church? I once met a female leader in their so called belivers love world fellowship in Uniben. Chick was all over me and told me it's a normal thing for them to be in a relationship and be having sex(when you're not married). Christ embassy is a church that encourages immorality as far as I'm am concerned. If you want to go to heaven,better go elsewhere to look for salvation,not that glorified night club that they call church. I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Jostico: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2015
dem dey blame de man.i nor dey go christ embassy sha oo but na nigeria you dey.the security men fit change am follow you bc one person offend am which pastor chris nor kkon know.my guy leave mata for matayas..
Matayas come take mata o.where you dey?
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2015
datbay:
The people that paid should be blamed for their stupidity.
No na, is the fear they create in them that cos their panic na, if not they wldn't hav paid
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by hensben(m): 10:31am On Jan 06, 2015
hmm
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
You're wrong, they've been enchanted and brainwashed.
If need be they will pay me.

Money is one currency that earns you acceptance in that clime
please I don't understand the bolded portion
Who will pay you?
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by vacant06(m): 10:31am On Jan 06, 2015
P square and timaya perform that day ?

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by phemmie06(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2015
Which Bible reference this church go use back this robbery by style attitude
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by calobinna(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2015
i wish I'm the one in charge of the gate fee
Oboi.. u go see run of life
if you want weed to be legalised, follow this link www.nairaland.com/1889887/thread-those-love-weed#26056777
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by chamboy(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2015
BasseyJ:

Lool grin grin na AY show?? who and who performed abeg
Chris and Angelic Voices
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Newkidoo(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Every sector of the economy in Nigeria needs revisitation and to be reborn!!

So many fake dudes calling themselves men of God!!

Well i just dey observe!!

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by baybeeboi: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2015
the painfull thing is that the Believers (Christ Embasarians) will prefer u doubt God than doubt their Messiah (Oyakhilome)
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by datguru: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2015
Gate fee for wetin na
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Janiobi(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2015
I swear to God, the way churches dey go now adays, me no understand ooh... Nah money all this pastors the find. I stoped paying my offrings to the church but give it to the beggers at the church cause me no fit allow pastor they ride jeep and me go the use legedis benz they come service.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by iamord(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
Church don turn business ..
I think churches should start paying tax, since is now a business sad
na so o! Let's start up a church! U could be mummy g.o
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by dunkem21(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Church business is good business.

We hail thee o men of God

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Professionally fixed.

You won't notice the crack even with a microscope.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Betboss(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2015
This is not fair.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by ireneony(f): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2015
iamord:
na so o! Let's start up a church! U could be mummy g.o
grin
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2015
are these people really winning SOUL for OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST or they winning money for dem pocket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.