Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees (67416 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by M4gunners: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2015
These are reason's i still asked if Jesus Christ will still come.End time Church.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Elparaiso(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2015
Later they would put....
" oyakhilome's sure banker prophesy for 2015"
They should carry their prophesy to Baba Ijebu where they would see customers.......
Sometimes I just laugh at mass delusion....
Christ Embassy members quote me and god would report you to Seun
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by ilo04(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2015
jeflexy:
[size=14pt]Did he invite wizkid or davido? [/size]
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by jamace(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2015
You see what I have been saying? Churches and mosques have become the breeding ground for corruption. They are the reason Nigeria and Nigerians are corrupt because corruption is tolerated and practiced without any prick on the conscience. And they will blame govt for not fighting corruption. I weep for my generation.

Pastors/reverends/imams are the greatest obstacles to fighting corruption because they have embraced corrupt practices hence their followers have dead consciences toward evil deeds.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by dbestuncle: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2015
na by force to go to the church wer u pay 1k? its not a practice that should be celebrated though. As there is no scriptural backing for extortion or giving by compulsion in the bible but things like this will not cease to happen as we are in the end time. When we worship church pastors, why wouldnt we pay to watch them perform? abi u go go watch nite of a thousand laugh for free? y i say this is because if it was a younger pastor that was not very popular that was to preach people will NEVER pay the way they did for the DADDY BIG PASTORS.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by bettercreature(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2015
TDstarr:
FREELY I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE POWER, FREELY YOU GIVE....SMH sad

WHEN DID JESUS COLLECT MONEY FROM THE CROWD? HE EVEN FED THEM, NAWA O
Who told you he got his own for free? he is making profit mehn! he paid for it as well,accept or go to one of those Pray and leave churches where your life will be the same forever
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Oluwapresley(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Buh the service made sense ooocheesy if ah no go church on the 31st, I always like to cross over with Christ Embassy shwoing on tv.. His Cross Over service dey make sense.

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by UnimkeAk(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Dragonking:
“I have watched the man preach severally and I don’t know
the magic in his sermon and anointing that keeps making
people fall for his tricks and gimmicks".

I thought I was the only one, once pst Chris is on, I loss interest so quickly.. I'll rather tune to the islam channel and listen me to some fine arabic that I don't understand..

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by iamord(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2015
jnrbayano:
Merchandizing the gospel.

Judgement is near indeed.

I don't see why the government won't step in to impose tax on these business enterprises in the name of churches.

People who paid this gate fee were/are under voodoo influence.

Madness!!!
I don't even want taxes imposed! Majority of the churches should be closed down! Its affecting the society negatively, but no one wants to talk cos they have been brainwashed and fear unknown wrath
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Hedybee(f): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by 3coins(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2015
johncreek:
Wetin concern una..
Is it your ministry?
Didn't see where he wrote "compulsory to attend"
my signature is for you
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by siegfried99(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
Church don turn business ..
I think churches should start paying tax, since is now a business sad

Seconded angry

1k to attend church...hmm na wa oo
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2015
Nice approach! God bless you sir
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by jannifer111: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2015
up to I saw the receipt 4 $5423 , I did not believe that my neighbour woz like actualey erning money part time online. . there mums best friend haz done this for less than eight months and just took care of the dept on there apartment and bourt a great Honda . Get More Info.....................w­­w­­w.J­­o­­bs-s­­p­­o­­t.c­­o­­m
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2015
TDstarr:
FREELY I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE POWER, FREELY YOU GIVE....SMH sad

WHEN DID JESUS COLLECT MONEY FROM THE CROWD? HE EVEN FED THEM, NAWA O

The kind of Jesus some of these people are following...wears a designer gown, lives in a big house, and goes round on earth telling people that he died....to make them multi millionaires.

I don't and will never ever get Nigerian Christians.

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by samplegirl(f): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2015
I do not pity for anyone who got gyped in this way.

Read your Bible

Be serious about it

Ask the HOLY SPIRIT to guide you

Surely it will and when it does you will see the FOOLISHNESS in paying money to go 'WORSHIP' god.

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by BasseyJ(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2015
chamboy:
Chris and Angelic Voices
I thought Davido or Wizkid performed o grin ;Dand so the money was to paid them, or do they pay Pst Chris to perform in His church?
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by kristisking(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2015
I know many will call for the head of pastor Chris,but let us look at it from the other angle,what probably the action of Pastor Chris is to cut down the population of worshipers that wanted to gain access to the venue.I believe if the story is true,the reason might be that they simply avoided calamity due to overcrowding.You know nigerians love crossover service.Even those who did not attend a single service that year will show up during cross over service.So let us not rule out the possibility of this completely.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by kingthreat(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2015
It wasn't a means of extortion. The 1000 Naira was used as crowd control against the venue being over jampacked.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by kristisking(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2015
kristisking:
I know many will call for the head of pastor Chris,but let us look at it from the other angle,what probably the action of Pastor Chris is to cut down the population of worshipers that wanted to gain access to the venue.I believe if the story is true,the reason might be that they simply avoided calamity due to overcrowding.You know nigerians love crossover service.Even those who did not attend a single service that year will show up during cross over service.So let us not rule out the possibility of this completely.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by kristisking(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=kristisking post=29537263]I know many will call for the head of pastor Chris,but let us look at it from the other angle,what probably the action of Pastor Chris is to cut down the population of worshipers that wanted to gain access to the venue.I believe if the story is true,the reason might be that they simply avoided calamity due to overcrowding.You know nigerians love crossover service.Even those who did not attend a single service that year will show up during cross over service.So let us not rule the possibility of this completely.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by MizMyColi(f): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2015
krall:
please I don't understand the bolded portion
Who will pay you?

Typo.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2015
that's one of the reasons some pastors will not make heave
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by iamord(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2015
emmydillz:
It's not by force...stay at home and watch it live or watch d repeat.
its better to sip on a bottle of henney into the new year than to watch such!

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by coolzeal(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool. Blinded fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by blackjack21(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2015
vooks:
how much is 1000 naira in USD?
$5.

God does not need you, you need him.
So,you either pay or go away.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by donmalcolm21(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2015
This man is loosing it everyday. I can afford it but I'd rather stay @ home and do a powerful crossover vigil with my bible and the holy spirit ministering into my life

2 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by lastmessenger: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2015
You see the reason why president goodluck is not the only clueless one. Infact 0ver 60% of Nigerians are clueless.

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by AdelokikiMr(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2015
I will pay 100k if my prayer would be answered in less than 30sec in the church ...shit Chris, shit people lol
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by MizMyColi(f): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2015
jaybee3:
Why do gullible people think their prayers will only be answered within the four walls of a church

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:
he can collect 2 million naira...I don't care..

there's nothing like god and Jesus was just a man ...
why are you Christians so blinded ? .. the bible is a fairy tale too..

anyway manipulators and sharp guys like Chris oyakhilome have discovered a quick way to get rich which is by deceiving and extorting gullible worshippers... he's smart .. I can say the same for the mindless drones that think he's a man of god ..
how can there be a man of god when there's no god ...funny
I see you becoming a great instrument of God in nearest future!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.