Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? (71178 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Emskaro: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
wonderful..... we shall see
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by princemillla(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Prophesy or assumptions? This man need contract....... Funny dude who want to be seen
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by mu2sa2: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
How many gods does naija Christian prophets have? I'm asking because everyone of these ubiquitous self-appointed "man of god/prophet" will preface his predictions with "god told/showed me". But the predictions are inconsistent and contradictory. Since the Almighty God is consistent in truth, is it that each of these prophets has his own little god that inspires him?

2 Likes

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Can't stop laughing.. I swear down

Edited. This man is so stupid chai!
Aren't the leading Lagos contestants Christians? Bleep and this nigga got die hard followers. I weep for some Nigerians
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Beno3: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Everybody just dey talk as E'day them for mouth.... I just tire for the whole drama for this Nija sef. Ex leaders go mess up, GEJ go dey suffer like this just to clean their mess-ups. GOD help us. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by j4sure(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
She na God talk dis? rememba all liars
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Akiika: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
And i say STFU!
You're fake!

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Noted
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by chamboy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Political site
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by bebe2(f): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
which oba benin palace?

return to sender sad
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by spiceybrain(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nairalanders this man is totally fake! He used. To be a muslim, he stayed oppsite my house, his dad owns our street. E was d person that brot me home after my waec, I know evrything! Na asaba connection! His real name is suleman his dads name is imodu! E don tay! If u like believe his prophecies.

4 Likes

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by youngjulious: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
I hope wizkid or davido no dey among dos musicians
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by adekennis(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by McLove(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eleyi Gidi Gann.. But some of the prophecies are obvious things that are bound to happen

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by ifihearam: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
NUMBER 8

SANISI AND BUHARI.....

6 Likes

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Tonylyte(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bad mkt for apc supporters. Apostle suleiman, apc supporters wount like this oooo. Lmfao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
paulGrundy:

About 98% of his 2014 prophecies came to pass. Thus I have good reasons to believe what he says.
u r as mumun as the pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by ratiken(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ok .... minor edits to the prophecy

GEJ will win and all violence mongers shall be adequately dealt with.

2 Likes

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by kenny987(f): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
So many election prophecies! People don't have to lose their lives no matter the results but unscrupulous and hopeless elements always cum around to play God, messing with lives they couldn't create in d first place!

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by gidjah(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Serious question my dear!but by our human calculations we might be all guessing wrong o!
gebest:
Which of the chris? CHRIS OYAKHILOMHE or CHRIS OKOTIE
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Adextaiwo48(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
This one na prophesy abi News headlines... Pastors shaa... Which one we go blv
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
RichDad1:
He said " A great man of God , and from the two options the Op presented, I can't see any that fits this description. coolcool

It means u r dull a bit
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by ferdison(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
I have been waiting for Apostle Suleman's prophesies.. He indeed hears from God -believe it or not...God bless you sir. Wil b wit you in auchi soon....

14 Likes

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by paulGrundy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
u r as mumun as the pastor.

Go and dig up his 2014 prophecies, you notice that all most all of them came to pass.

10 Likes

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by jamesbawa(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

4 Likes

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by gidjah(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Pls ignore vict ignorant boy,doubt if he is actually a christian sef.vict man is a great seer.most men of God run away from him.they are always running from the truth.
paulGrundy:

About 98% of his 2014 prophecies came to pass. Thus I have good reasons to believe what he says.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by kccarew(f): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Are you serious Do they pay to go in for church service? Wow! How much...na wa oo, if it is so true
Topgainer:
It is Oyakhilome he is referring to,

His Gate fee for Church service has come to stay and could be adopted by others as crowd control
An erring preacher who thinks that those Bishops, Pastors and Ministers criticizing his teachings, practices and lifestyle are simply inferior to him and jealous of his 'success'.

I have said it before( commenting on a thread), the person who needs prayers is Chris and not Anita. Loveworlds fans who truely love their mentor should be fasting and praying for their him
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by tartar9(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Abeg will wizkid release album this year?
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
A whole lot of contradictions ! Believe this,you can believe anything.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by kingGoldust(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:
90% of suleimans prophecies always come to pass. #JustSaying

So you believed him?

Hey ! This man is not a pastors .he's a real mad man .
I don't know why Nigeria pastors always like this.
Rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.