Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? (71170 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Rexyl(m): 5:57am On Jan 06, 2015
It is well. Even in the well. 2015 is my own year of goodness and divine blessings from all directions. It is well with my soul.

Men of God should pls do more evangelism and less political predictions. Even if the prophecy will continue come true, I don't see many Nigerians spiritually matured enough to take it by faith and pray over it. Prophecies are meant for caution and to avert evil. If you understand it that way, things that are not wanted could be prevented for life.

Some of the predictions will come to pass while some will be prevented. Those saying those predictions are permutations need caution. It be like seeing evil coming in a dream and keeping quiet. Pray, God can heal Nigeria.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by excellencygreat(m): 6:02am On Jan 06, 2015
...may be any of them.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by collins123(m): 6:04am On Jan 06, 2015
Nten:
2015 THE YEAR OF PROPHECIES. Election prophecies topping the chart.

Hahah, I can now see the biblical God is damn interested in Nigerian Politics.

Calculated predictions!
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Abdhool(m): 6:05am On Jan 06, 2015
na only u c all dis ?....chai !.....all dis prediction and permutations ure doing,there is God o !
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by vooks: 6:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Munroe died last year, this is supposed to be a death in 2015
johhnnie:

remember Myles Monroe of blessed memory?
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Arab07: 6:09am On Jan 06, 2015
paulGrundy:

Go and dig up his 2014 prophecies, you notice that all most all of them came to pass.
....All lie---- in auchi poly SUG election2013 he predicted dat Originality will win bt Na Sado cum Win Oo...So my fellow nairalander na God get power Oo..we all should prayer 4 a peacefully Election dat all
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by leofabulous(m): 6:14am On Jan 06, 2015
The word of world
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by joe4christ(m): 6:16am On Jan 06, 2015
Topgainer:
Majority of the predictions are normal occurrences. Deaths, political permutations, disasters
Shagari is an old man, The same with Ekwueme. Agric boom always go with good annual rainfall more so when there is diversification from oil
Some are, however, outright daring predictions which we look out for

Look at this one trying to rationalize a spiritual evidence that eludes you.
You just have to admit the fact that some people are just gifted with foresight and psychic capabilities, these are spiritual facts that you cannot deny.
So live with it.
Though u sound more like an atheist!

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by basty: 6:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Can anyone Google his 2014 prophecies on Nairaland?
Please see the link

www.nairaland.com/1586493/full-text-apostle-sulemans-prophesies
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by joe4christ(m): 6:23am On Jan 06, 2015
Nihilist:
Hahahahahaha

Queen Elizabeth is 88 years old...do you need to be a prophet to see that her time on earth is coming to an end? grin grin

Hilary Clinton has already shown her interest in the US presidency several years ago....and Is likely to run in 2016...Do you need to be a prophet to see that she has a 50 percent chance to win if she scales through the primaries?

Buhari is 72 years old, Do you need to be a prophet to see that at that age, he will require near constant medical attention?

This prophecy business is very easy...

My predictions for 2015:

1. Water will be Wet
2. Babies will be born
3. APC will win Lagos

Nonsense!

Keep deceiving yourself, but deep down you know certain occurence such as this eludes you meager understanding just as it does science.
So, dont even trynna rationalize it, just live with it.
Cheers!
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by banky222: 6:25am On Jan 06, 2015
gidjah:
Serious question my dear!but by our human calculations we might be all guessing wrong o!

There is also one popular PROPHET called CHRIS abi na charles? OKAFOR
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 06, 2015
spiceybrain:
Nairalanders this man is totally fake! He used. To be a muslim, he stayed oppsite my house, his dad owns our street. E was d person that brot me home after my waec, I know evrything! Na asaba connection! His real name is suleman his dads name is imodu! E don tay! If u like believe his prophecies.

Bros, I'm not his fan, but the reason for ur attack is purely uncalled for. I stay in Auchi too and I hear many muslims criticizing him bcuz he converted.
Don't call him fake bcuz he was once a muslim but then converted, if u have proof why he is fake bring them out.

The problem with some people is that they always accuse others without proof nor facts.

#GoodluckNigeria

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by mechanics(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by EagleNest(m): 6:28am On Jan 06, 2015
He was referring to Chris Okotie
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by mechanics(m): 6:28am On Jan 06, 2015
gebest:
Which of the chris? CHRIS OYAKHILOMHE or CHRIS OKOTIE
mayb one of them.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by omoagbeke(m): 6:30am On Jan 06, 2015
You go fear prophecies, even me wey no be pastor know say lawyers go make more money in 2015 #59
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Arab07: 6:31am On Jan 06, 2015
mu2sa2:
. Sorry guy, this man is an apostle of naija christianity. lslam has gotten nothing to do with him.
My friend dem dey tell u some tin wen u no knw u dey form strong head and u knw nothing
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 06, 2015
paulGrundy:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/05/ostle-sulemans-2015-prophecies-general-election-another-june-12-buharis-health-needs-attention/

No 44: Chris Okotie
Chris Oyakhilome
which kind life now. Everybody with his own prophesy,dem no dey see notin.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by mecussey(m): 6:42am On Jan 06, 2015
paulGrundy:

About 98% of his 2014 prophecies came to pass. Thus I have good reasons to believe what he says.

can you show us his 2014 prophesies, let us confirm.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by McStoic(m): 6:43am On Jan 06, 2015
Nna eh, I just wonder at the bile people produce against pastors these days. The funny thing is that when the woes start befalling some folks they would start wondering how they got into its web. Let me make a little contribution with this, oncoming epistle;

Naturally, people don't like anything that makes them uncomfortable or shifts them from the status quo ( yours sincerely used to be one hell of a doubting thomas). But then, to those who are truly wise in the sense of God and His ways, you see that what these calls for is prayer. Some blinkered buffoons who commented earlier were trying to juxtapose their shallow guesstimations with those of John Suleiman. Am not a member of his church, but I do know that in spiritual matters, you don't go head on against God. No matter who the prophet is, all you have to do is pray against the prophecies so that none of that comes to fulfilment in your life. The purpose of prophecies is to avert what coulda been if we pray enough. Didn't Bible say that God never does anything without revealing to His prophets?!

Seriously speaking, that one on bloodshed (no 49) is really frightening. I have a friend whose dreams usually comes to pass dreamt about that too. I have heard not less than three different men of God prophesy about the same thing as early as between November and December last year. In short, last four Sundays ago, I was in a particular church's annual thanksgiving in Imo state and heard the man of God prophesy about betrayal against Goodluck Jonathan. Adding that he sees him coming back but may not finish his tenure! He also spoke about Buhari's health. He then gave the stinker: THE BLOOD I SEE BEING SHED NEXT YEAR, NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA'S ELECTION YEAR HAVE SUCH BLOOD BEING SHED. I SEE BLOOD RUNNING LIKE WATER IN THE GUTTERS. PEOPLE WERE RUNNING AROUND DESTROYING THINGS. THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN FROM AROUND JUNE 3RD NEXT YEAR. Going further, he added that he sees CAN and PFN compromising seriously with government next year. I cann't finish them all here due to space and time constraints. All prophecies are meant to warn us to pray more. That some never came to pass in time past doesn't mean they were fake, rather God answered the prayers that were said and averted them.

Finally, its funny that people easily believe that which proceeds from shamans, diviners, seers, native doctors and other occultists but find it hard to believe when it's from the pulpit. NB: My epistle is not meant for all but the wise and the teachable. Thank you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Evathyst(f): 6:43am On Jan 06, 2015
Following closely. While I may not be one of his admirers, but one thing you can't take away from ds Pastor is his near-accurate predictions. Anyways, God knows best sha. smiley
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by joe4christ(m): 6:46am On Jan 06, 2015
spiceybrain:
Nairalanders this man is totally fake! He used. To be a muslim, he stayed oppsite my house, his dad owns our street. E was d person that brot me home after my waec, I know evrything! [size=15pt]Na asaba connection![/size] His real name is suleman his dads name is imodu! E don tay! If u like believe his prophecies.

Which one be asaba connection again na?
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by uprightman(m): 6:48am On Jan 06, 2015
gebest:
Which of the chris? CHRIS OYAKHILOMHE or CHRIS OKOTIE
two of this PASTOR didn't march the prophecy. he said surname is 15letters,and name 5lettwrs.so Check another Pastor you know.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by seedsower(m): 6:49am On Jan 06, 2015
Canal people trying to argue spiritual things since the days of John the Baptist. We should be pray and asking God for mercy, so much bloodsheds (both the innocent and the guilty) political parties can't save Nigeria.

NB. Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach. He that has ear let him/her hear what the Holy Spirit is saying.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by gbengadada2004(m): 6:51am On Jan 06, 2015
McStoic:
Nna eh, I just wonder at the bile people produce against pastors these days. The funny thing is that when the woes start befalling some folks they would start wondering how they got into its web. Let me make a little contribution with this, oncoming epistle;

Naturally, people don't like anything that makes them uncomfortable or shifts them from the status quo ( yours sincerely used to be one hell of a doubting thomas). But then, to those who are truly wise in the sense of God and His ways, you see that what these calls for is prayer. Some blinkered buffoons who commented earlier were trying to juxtapose their shallow guesstimations with those of John Suleiman. Am not a member of his church, but I do know that in spiritual matters, you don't go head on against God. No matter who the prophet is, all you have to do is pray against the prophecies so that none of that comes to fulfilment in your life. The purpose of prophecies is to avert what coulda been if we pray enough. Didn't Bible say that God never does anything without revealing to His prophets?!

Seriously speaking, that one on bloodshed (no 49) is really frightening. I have a friend whose dreams usually comes to pass dreamt about that too. I have heard not less than three different men of God prophesy about the same thing as early as between November and December last year. In short, last four Sundays ago, I was in a particular church's annual thanksgiving in Imo state and heard the man of God prophesy about betrayal against Goodluck Jonathan. Adding that he sees him coming back but may not finish his tenure! He also spoke about Buhari's health. He then gave the stinker: THE BLOOD I SEE BEING SHED NEXT YEAR, NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA'S ELECTION YEAR HAVE SUCH BLOOD BEING SHED. I SEE BLOOD RUNNING LIKE WATER IN THE GUTTERS. PEOPLE WERE RUNNING AROUND DESTROYING THINGS. THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN FROM AROUND JUNE 3RD NEXT YEAR. Going further, he added that he sees CAN and PFN comprising seriously with government next year. I cann't finish them all here due to space and time constraints. All prophecies are meant to warn us to pray more. That some never came to pass in time past doesn't mean they were fake, rather God answered the prayers that were said and averted them.

Finally, its funny that people easily believe that which proceeds from shamans, diviners, seers, native doctors and other occultists but find it hard to believe when it's from the pulpit. NB: My epistle is not meant for all but the wise and the teachable. Thank you!

You just spoke what is in my heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by joe4christ(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2015
Evathyst:
Following closely. While I may not be one of his admirers, but one thing you can't take away from ds Pastor is his near-accurate predictions. Anyways, God knows best sha. smiley

Thank you for your sincerity o jare, i'm not his fan either, but i have to admit this pastor's prediction is like 65% accurate.
I believe some people are gifted with foresight and psychic abilities, so we just have to give it up to him on this, he is good at what he does...
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2015
The man is straight to his point, and not neccessarily guessing.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by jennyesh(f): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2015
Elparaiso:

So Yahweh come day Bleep up for the remaining 10% abi?
Make ona no liberate onasef
can't u see how low ur reasoning is? So if a prohecy is made nd prayers re carried out nd God shows mercy do u nw call d prohet a liar? When Hezekiah was told he would die nd he went to God in prayers nd God added extra 15yrs to his life would u now say d prophet who brot d news of his death is fake? My dear anytym u ve ntn sensible to say abt God and wat he does with is prophets pls SHUT UP.

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by joe4christ(m): 7:02am On Jan 06, 2015
uprightman:
two of this PASTOR didn't march the prophecy. he said surname is 15letters,and name 5lettwrs.so Check another Pastor you know.

Olodo ni ye...
A represents 1
B represents 2
C represents 3
And so, 3 = C while 15 = O

Hope you get it now!

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by fixedhollies(m): 7:02am On Jan 06, 2015
I saw element of truth in d book haram sponsors.... Banbangida and a emir
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by jennyesh(f): 7:04am On Jan 06, 2015
spiceybrain:
Nairalanders this man is totally fake! He used. To be a muslim, he stayed oppsite my house, his dad owns our street. E was d person that brot me home after my waec, I know evrything! Na asaba connection! His real name is suleman his dads name is imodu! E don tay! If u like believe his prophecies.
Did he change his name from suleman? Did u folo him to asaba? No wonder u re d way u re
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Elparaiso(m): 7:04am On Jan 06, 2015
jennyesh:
can't u see how low ur reasoning is? So if a prohecy is made nd prayers re carried out nd God shows mercy do u nw call d prohet a liar? When Hezekiah was told he would die nd he went to God in prayers nd God added extra 15yrs to his life would u now say d prophet who brot d news of his death is fake? My dear anytym u ve ntn sensible to say abt God and wat he does with is prophets pls SHUT UP.
Since he is omniscient, why didn't he know he would show mercy later?
Abi isn't he Mr Know All?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.