Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? (71171 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by bigazu(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
I watched him on tv during a Sunday service, where he gave a prophecy about a building that collapsed in Lagos with so many foreigners in it. And in less than 2weeks tv Joshua's guest house collapsed like a pack of cards. Apostle Suleiman is truly called of God.

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by NwaJesusteete(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
taxer:
didnt u read the part he said that the retired general recently fell ill. pls read abt GEJ'S VISIT TO MINNA THIS YEAR.
r u afraid of calling names cheesy what is d name of d general 8-)
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Topgainer: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
joe4christ:

Look at this one trying to rationalize a spiritual evidence that eludes you.
You just have to admit the fact that some people are just gifted with foresight and psychic capabilities, these are spiritual facts that you cannot deny.
So live with it.
Though u sound more like an atheist!
Bro, I am a Christian

I admit the fact that some people are just gifted...
However, all the statements are not prophecy.Prophecies in the true sense of it comes emphatically as Thus says the Lord and in that case the messenger risks called a false prophet when the fulfilment is in doubt

Some of the prophecies may come as visions to the gifted, interpretation and de coding of such may vary and to be on the safe side, we see most gifted Nigerian prophets using words like 'may, prayers needed to be averted and so on'
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by lordcornel(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Number 49 don burst my brain wt lafter... On ur match,get set oya GEJ take chioma ajunwa...kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Piro4rl(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
God help ur Children
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Shawl001(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
Topgainer:

Bro, I am a Christian

However, all the statements are not prophecy.Prophecies in the true sense of it comes emphatically as Thus says the Lord and in that case the messenger risks called a false prophet when the fulfilment is in doubt

Some of the prophecies may come as visions to the gifted, interpretation and de coding of such may vary and to be on the safe side, we see most gifted Nigerian prophets using words like 'may, prayers needed to be averted and so on'
. See, you re learned øƒ the Word jare. Prophesy must come as though it were God speaking to the subjects...#thus says The Lord#, #this is what the Lord says#....well, i'm not disputing the prophesies though, but the truth need be told.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by macjireh: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
waiting to see TB JOSHUA'S Prophecy to reconcile things
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Enosa1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
colored:
i don't need to attend his service to know he has hearing issues. What do i mean by hearing issues? He doesn't quite hear clearly what God says to him. Believe me i have encountered people like him and 100% of their prophecies are inaccurate!
Don't be too quick to judge.believe me,I was once more doubtful than most of you.

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Vilandrab(f): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Am looking forward to seeing this prophecies come to through. We do need to pray
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by paulGrundy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
mecussey:

can you show us his 2014 prophesies, let us confirm.

https://www.nairaland.com/1586493/full-text-apostle-sulemans-prophesies
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by franchizy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
paulGrundy:

About 98% of his 2014 prophecies came to pass. Thus I have good reasons to believe what he says.
yea, very correct! thats why i took my time to read it,over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by McStoic(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Reading through some comments here, one cann't help but thank God for being who He is; talk of being mysterious. I also thank Him for being far away above us. Cos the way mere mortals like us try to use the little knowledge He gave to us to rationalize everything they see, one just wonders.

Truth of the matter is that no matter the chains of logic bandied about left and right, you can never understand the workings of God unless He reveals them to you. Vain glory and petty mockery of holy things by those who know nada are the reasons God chooses to confound the so called learned elites nay doubters through unconventional ways. If the prophecies pain any pesin wey dey here, make him / her go ask God to open their spiritual eyes. QED!

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by rayval(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
We know too much-i have actually realised something, we humans especially Nigerians do not worship God but ourselves# you always want to be the one to comment, you think every silly word you say is right, you have read a lot of books or probably you have been to places and then you start feeling like you know it all# and the stupid thing is as long as the statement is coming from a pastor we are always there to attack# I BET yOU ALL EVEN IF JESUS COMES PHYSICALLy the second time, we re still going to doubt and be the first to persecute him# because we can't even differentiate anything# we just want to show we are intelligent-we know what's up#dammmn**i call that over sabi..I laugh# I am no fan of no preacher bt his wrds nd msges in accordance with the scripture## we that don't go to church knws the values, doctrines, power of the church...while all you so called christians do is chilax and find faults in your religious rulers###but who is actually the real man of God? And who is suppose to be doing the miracles and prophesies as Jesus promised##stop this your over sabi...let those who can prophesy, prophesy..keep shut**if it doesn't interest you, skip to the nest topic# xo called christians who worship no oda bt demselves with their little wisdom they use in the exhibition of the fool in them

2 Likes

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
no 29 got me tinkin. he z contrary to most prophecies, nw aint it d same holy spirit givin d prophecies, xo why d contradiction?
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by elampiro(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2015
spiceybrain:
Nairalanders this man is totally fake! He used. To be a muslim, he stayed oppsite my house, his dad owns our street. E was d person that brot me home after my waec, I know evrything! Na asaba connection! His real name is suleman his dads name is imodu! E don tay! If u like believe his prophecies.

Pls I will like to know about the Asaba connection.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Rexyl(m): 5:27am On Jan 07, 2015
McStoic:
Reading through some comments here, one cann't help but thank God for being who He is; talk of being mysterious. I also thank Him for being far away above us. Cos the way mere mortals like us try to use the little knowledge He gave to us to rationalize everything they see, one just wonders.

Truth of the matter is that no matter the chains of logic bandied about left and right, you can never understand the workings of God unless He reveals them to you. Vain glory and petty mockery of holy things by those who know nada are the reasons God chooses to confound the so called learned elites nay doubters through unconventional ways. If the prophecies pain any pesin wey dey here, make him / her go ask God to open their spiritual eyes. QED!
Topgainer:

Bro, I am a Christian

In a society where knowledge and existence of God is being disregarded, where people are weak in faith in God or where people tend to replace "Bible God" with worldliness, there are ways God uses to prove and magnify himself through those living for him.

Those saying prophecies are permutations or ordinary dreams don't know much about God and his way. Prophecy can be delivered as a full package or in part. Whichever way we must thank God for being mindful of people and revealing things that are hidden to us. Whether the prophecy comes fully or in part people should turn right attitudes.

There are prophecies in the Bible which are clearly understood as spoken, whereas there are some that require further interpretation. Some people don't even understand and believe in those clearly stated! How can they understand the difficult ones?

What about this:

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

It is direct and clear, but how many people believe the Child and accept his message?

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by macjireh: 6:05am On Jan 07, 2015
Octaevius:
no 29 got me tinkin. he z contrary to most prophecies, nw aint it d same holy spirit givin d prophecies, xo why d contradiction?

are u from ds planet?i don't tink so.
No one gave such as a prophecy,its only a speculation from d US and oda like minds.

NIGERIA WILL NOT BREAK UP
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Neplusultra(f): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
rayval:
We know too much-i have actually realised something, we humans especially Nigerians do not worship God but ourselves# you always want to be the one to comment, you think every silly word you say is right, you have read a lot of books or probably you have been to places and then you start feeling like you know it all# and the stupid thing is as long as the statement is coming from a pastor we are always there to attack# I BET yOU ALL EVEN IF JESUS COMES PHYSICALLy the second time, we re still going to doubt and be the first to persecute him# because we can't even differentiate anything# we just want to show we are intelligent-we know what's up#dammmn**i call that over sabi..I laugh# I am no fan of no preacher bt his wrds nd msges in accordance with the scripture## we that don't go to church knws the values, doctrines, power of the church...while all you so called christians do is chilax and find faults in your religious rulers###but who is actually the real man of God? And who is suppose to be doing the miracles and prophesies as Jesus promised##stop this your over sabi...let those who can prophesy, prophesy..keep shut**if it doesn't interest you, skip to the nest topic# xo called christians who worship no oda bt demselves with their little wisdom they use in the exhibition of the fool in them
God bless u in Jesus name!!! U be beta pikin kiss

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by millionboi(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
RichDad1:
He said " A great man of God , and from the two options the Op presented, I can't see any that fits this description. coolcool
CAN president
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by lemma448(f): 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Please who knows the exact date these prophesies were delivered? Because if it Doesn't pre date the 28 day of december 2014 then everything the man said is false. Because I was in church when a message from his Eminence Cardinal Onayiekan of the abuja diocese, read by the officiating priest stated That the church disassocate itself from the activities of a partcular priest and told the congregation not to be decieved by a former chatolic priest parading himself as old chatolic priest and confusing people
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Topgainer: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2015
donstevico:
. I hope you see a good doctor before next week
Let the illusionist's spell fall from your eyes in Jesus Name. The importance of that is that you realize that contrary to the teachings you received at Love worlds, you donstevico, are no God, neither you nor your mentor can create moon, your pronouncements are empty

I will revisit this thread on the 13th of this month to announce to you that I have had no need to visit a doctor the week ended. Maybe that will make you realize the extortionists spell holding you and pave way for your true repentance
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by donstevico(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2015
Topgainer:

Let the illusionist's spell fall from your eyes in Jesus Name. The importance of that is that you realize that contrary to the teachings you received at Love worlds, you donstevico, are no God, neither you nor your mentor can create moon, your pronouncements are empty

I will revisit this thread on the 13th of this month to announce to you that I have had no need to visit a doctor the week ended. Maybe that will make you realize the extortionists spell holding you and pave way for your true repentance
buhaha that statement was not made to actually make u visit a real doctor.it was just telling u to behave well.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Topgainer: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2015
donstevico:
buhaha that statement was not made to actually make u visit a real doctor.it was just telling u to behave well.
Okay.
I hope you are praying for all the Ministers including your mentor as the Bible admonished. It is important
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by donstevico(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Topgainer:

Okay.
I hope you are praying for all the Ministers including your mentor as the Bible admonished. It is important
I do.hope you pray for yourself?
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by mecussey(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
paulGrundy:

https://www.nairaland.com/1586493/full-text-apostle-sulemans-prophesies

I see that only 30% came to pass, others didnt occur or are yet to occur but 2014 is done. SO, I still need to convinced that they are not predictions.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by mankan2k7(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
God will help Nigeria
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by W3xy1(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmm @ number 15. El rufai is winning

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by aribitoye(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2015
W3xy1:
Hmmm @ number 15. El rufai is winning
Shows God is sovereign.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Caseless: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
kenny987:
So many election prophecies! People don't have to lose their lives no matter the results but unscrupulous and hopeless elements always cum around to play God, messing with lives they couldn't create in d first place!
I have u to mess with. Smelly vagina, when was the last time you bought a new underwear?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.