Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) (4324 Views)

Obi Madubogwu Celebrates Birthday On Hospital Bed (Photos) / Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos) / Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by pamcom(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
A Jaws Superfan dad named Joseph Reginella made this terrifying epic DIY bed for babies or small pets. He put his own son on the bed to sample it and from the looks of it, the lil man is terrified of the bed. I mean, who wants to sleep on a bed with the thoughts of being eaten alive by a shark? It's quite creative but would you put your child in a bed like this? See more photos after the cut...

Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
What is this?

The pikin no go dey get nightmares?

1 Like

Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by MuguliciousMUGU: 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Onyinbos can mumu eh, too mugulish

4 Likes

Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by wise7(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
no,its scary tho i like his creativity
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by oluwaiffymi(f): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hell NO

Even though I don't have a baby
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by Chazzyboy: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yes u will
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by motherlode: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why me? My unborn child is already protesting against such bed! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by donstevico(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
lol no
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by Ladybluecash(f): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Xcept if d baby na shark undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by fairygeh(f): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
No no I cant
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by symbian123(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
oluwaiffymi:
Hell NO

Even though I don't have a baby

Let's have a baby! grin
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by Yinkatolu: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Never. I don't wanna give by baby a nightmare.
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by JustCurious: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
It's just a bigger toy...there's nothing wrong with it. I could use it for my lo.
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by otimothy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
so where make arsenal fans put their children,inside gun?
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by dew1: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
yes i would.... grin grin
Preparing him for the battles ahead.... grin grin grin
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by daxon001(m): 1:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Thank God dat Cobhams shot his 'ordinary ppl' video abroad.dese ppl need 2 hear d song n watch d video.cos dey don't seem 2 kno dat bein '2 advanced' is wat is killin dem.
Na ordinary pikin bed dem do like dis
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by daxon001(m): 1:16am On Jan 06, 2015
symbian123:

Let's have a baby! grin
Enefiete!gringringrin
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 06, 2015
No biggie.
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 06, 2015
mtschewwww! isit not a bed?
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by symbian123(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
daxon001:

Enefiete!gringringrin

grin grin cheesy
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by oluwaiffymi(f): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2015
symbian123:

Let's have a baby! grin

HELL NO
Re: Would You Put Your Baby In This Kind Of Bed? (photos) by Janeify(f): 2:14am On Jan 11, 2015
I thought sleep was meant to be peaceful, full of sweet dreams and as a means of warming the brain especially, when the person is a baby?
Why then am i seeing the opposite?
No sane parent would allow this, if bed no dey, mai e sleep for mat cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See What This Girl Posted On Instagram (PICS) / Gays Like Bobrisky, Stella Nyanzi, Princess Vitarah Bring Down Moral Society / Jada Pinkett And Tupac Shakur In High School 1980s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.