Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Is There Any Paper Or Publication Out There By Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Paper Or Publication Out There By Buhari? (612 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Paper Or Publication Out There By Buhari? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
What has the peoples general published or authored?

Are there any memoirs, papers, publications stating his views on national or worldly affairs?
Re: Is There Any Paper Or Publication Out There By Buhari? by OtunbaJega: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
Op Op. Madness dey do u oo
Re: Is There Any Paper Or Publication Out There By Buhari? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
The APC guys want us to believe Buhari's dismal educational level is not a prerequisite to good governance.

I will like to read on his personal views on national and international affairs.

If he has none does that mean Buhari as a statesman is not bothered by events since leaving office to air his views?

The only time we get to hear from Buhari is either through his spokesman, when interviewed or when addressing an Islamic Confrence.

The likes of Sanusi, El Rufai are prolific writters commenting on trending issues. Even Obasanjo can't help putting pen to paper to air his views and has several autobiographies to his credit.

Why is our general silent when it comes to writing?

I am beginning to suspect he can't string more than a paragraph.

The man is an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Paper Or Publication Out There By Buhari? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Op Op. Madness dey do u oo

If I dey mad then your own nah crase.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Paper Or Publication Out There By Buhari? by citizenY(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
PvtParts:
The APC guys want us to believe Buhari's dismal educational level is not a prerequisite to good governance.

I will like to read on his personal views on national and international affairs.

If he has none does that mean Buhari as a statesman is not bothered by events since leaving office to air his views?

The only time we get to hear from Buhari is either through his spokesman, when interviewed or when addressing an Islamic Confrence.

The likes of Sanusi, El Rufai are prolific writters commenting on trending issues. Even Obasanjo can't help putting pen to paper to air his views and has several autobiographies to his credit.

Why is our general silent when it comes to writing?

I am beginning to suspect he can't string more than a paragraph.

The man is an illiterate.

He has publications on amoeba and paramecium.
..GEJ has on rocket science!

Pvt
..on nairaland.
Re: Is There Any Paper Or Publication Out There By Buhari? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
The average NL political poster has writing more sentences than the so called people's general.

I think Musiwa is an erudite scholar when compared to Buhari grin
Re: Is There Any Paper Or Publication Out There By Buhari? by lekkie073(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
PvtParts:
What has the peoples general published or authored?

Are there any memoirs, papers, publications stating his views on national or worldly affairs?
if I hear angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Saga:Buhari Withdraw From The Race Or Get Fired By The Court / 91 Campaign Promises From GEJ In 2011!!! / Is Buhari Insolvent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.