Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Did GMB Contest In 2003, 2007, 20011 Without His Credential??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did GMB Contest In 2003, 2007, 20011 Without His Credential??? (544 Views)

Full List Of Saraki’s Property In 2003 / Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 / Buhari Blames Parent For His Credential Saga!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did GMB Contest In 2003, 2007, 20011 Without His Credential??? by UndisputedMan(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is one of my New Year resolution; to talk about politics and politicking as this beautiful year means a lot to the citizenry of my great country. But, don't get it twisted, am not a paid agent of APC (Aggrieved Politician Coalition) nor PDP (Propaganda Developing Party) because I will never sell my integrity at the altar of nothingness. So my opinions are but mine and mine alone for the enlightening, informative, illuminating and educative benefit of my friends, which I tag 'Politic 101'...

Though this is a stale news as our Rev'd Father from Enugu is the trending man in the political arena now but I just have some worries I need to clear away, pardon me if my timing is wrong, but I need clarification.

And I have been observing with keen interest and eyes of an eagle at the happenings in the political space in recent days. Politicking and the 'divide and rule method'- especially through ethno-religious boundaries, that is grossly used by our leaders to the detriment of the common citizens (especially the ignorant or lazy ones). We are marginally blinded by what we decide not to seek for ourselves but have with conscious ignorance been feeding fat on cliches and politically fed propaganda-let me keep that for another class..

Anyways, let me start from the apolitical body (Adiye irana) that is supposed to conduct a hitch free and fair election that is already getting dirtyly messed up in the political mud by their actions, announcement and decisions... If am not mistaken and too lazy to seek information, a little research I have made so far revealed that the APC presidential candidate in person of General Muhammadu Buhari contested in the defunct ANPP in 2003 and 2007 whereby he lost to ex-president Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo and Late Umaru Musa Yar'adua respectively and also in 2011 as the flag bearer of CPC whence he also lost to the incumbent President Goodluck Ebele Johnathan...

If these facts above are true to the conscience of a patriotic citizen and an averagely informed person, then where am I lost in the wild jungle of the news flying around about the information of the veracity of GMB's certificates and credentials, could it be a news mix up-as our media are found of that or its a news update for real. Or better still why is this information about his credential now a delicacy for public consumption at this period and season...

Mind you, don't get confuse or carried away, am not propagating the news that INEC (Independent National Electoral Commission) has the intention of disqualifying the APC flag bearer because they say its not in their constitutional capability to do so, but why the noise on the credibility of his certificate and credentials now in 2015? How was he cleared and certified in 2003, 2007 and 2011? Has there been a protocol boycott that were done in the previous electioneering qualification? Or this same procedure was not observed in 2003, 2007 and 2011 election?

I think INEC has a lot of questions to answer than the APC flag bearer...

1 Like

Re: How Did GMB Contest In 2003, 2007, 20011 Without His Credential??? by aristocrazzy: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
All these rumors orchestrated by PDP psychos and media partners won't stop Buhari this time.

1 Like

Re: How Did GMB Contest In 2003, 2007, 20011 Without His Credential??? by PointB: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Through quota system! hehehe

1 Like

Re: How Did GMB Contest In 2003, 2007, 20011 Without His Credential??? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
To me I think some people believe he has the best shot this time around so they want to use that to stabilise the situation but nevertheless I see no reason why GMB also couldnt take a cab or flight or whatever means to obtain all the necessary papers and hand them directly over to the necessary party. Although there may be some risk or kind of unforseen danger along the path because I believe something like that shouldn't come up this time. Yet the originals still have to be with him.
May be am thinking too much, whoever knows better should shed some light.
Re: How Did GMB Contest In 2003, 2007, 20011 Without His Credential??? by presido1: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
INEC incompetency. Now they want to be competence or at least a show of competence.

I worked with Wema back for 20 yrs, saw a managerial vacancy at Access and applied. On the interview date the HR manager asked for my Certificate I told him that it was with Wema bank. In this case if you are the HR manager what will you do?

1) Employ me without the certificate to verify my qualification.
2) Ask me to go and get the certificate from whoever(Benefit of doubt)
3) Disqualify me on the ground of unseriousness
4) Ask me "Who gives his employer his certificate to keep for him"
5) All of the above.
Re: How Did GMB Contest In 2003, 2007, 20011 Without His Credential??? by dridowu: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Question for the gods

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Squandered $55bn Oil Money—obj / Jonathan's Triumphs And Errors / Opposition Candidate Beats Sri Lankan President In Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.