Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? (28643 Views)

Let's Deliberate On This; If You Were The One, What Will You Do? / When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / Picture Of A Lawyer Putting On A Rag Instead Of Wig! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by tziz(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Imagine the rub.bish!!!
Wat kindda mistake is dt one??
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by dre11(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Obinoscopy:
I hope INEC won't make this kind of mistake o grin

That one gobe oooooo

Make them no try amgringrin
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by djcombo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
SMH, any reference to a person bearing "Jonathan" automatically refers to our President...

Joblessness
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by kilokeys(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
abeg
nonsense post
make i soak my buhari jare..

sorry.. garri grin
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by datribune: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
They've started d countdown to d exit of d clueless one.
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
The computer is so used to Jonathan name, that when they want to type January, it automatically correct the spelling to Jonathan grin

Jonathan till 2019

Lol. But do you blame the computer? It might not have typed January at all in the past 6 months until new year, but would most likely have typed Jonathan over 10,000 times in the same period of time.
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by Ayima: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
PDP will say is Apc watch out.
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Deliberate!!
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by anonimi: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Obinoscopy:

INEC does not need to make this kind of mistake wink

Totally & absolutely unnecessary.
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
[size=16pt]subliminal messaging. would appeal to the masses subconcious. you would keep remembering jonathan wondering why he is on your mind.

read Derren Brown's projects and documentary you will understand better. [/size]
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by alotofgrace(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
the former boss in guardian is the current presidential PA on media.

na political stunt
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by espn(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
The computer is so used to Jonathan name, that when they want to type January, it automatically correct the spelling to Jonathan grin

Jonathan in JAILtill 2019
cheesy
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by espn(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:

Jonathan in JAIL till 2019
cheesy
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by HopeAlive14(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
I talk am before o.

E be like say this "goodluck" just dey follow this Goodluck to the end o. grin smiley grin
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
jbaby265:
i can't understand a tin here
Really? Are you that d...?
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by Warlord3000(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
I think it is intentional and i have my own reasons for believing that
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by edward1106(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
angryIt rather funny how people politicise things ds days. Believe u me, not everyone shouting GEJ would vote for him n dat goes for GMB as well n some wont even vote at all. Feb 14th is yer to cum n learned thugs in d room av begun to campaign for people who will nvr n ever recognise dem. Enuf of all Ds talk abi dem send una msg? doing all D's makes u no better Dan d street urchins doin d havoc during election. when d tym cums, vote if u wanna vote.
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by loyce2015(f): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
lol it a mistake
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by Gordieshegz(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Abati worked for Guardian as editor in chief... Abati is the president's special adviser on mass media...gaurdian can just make this kind of mistake..it is deliberate and I suspect Abati could have instigated this for jonathan popularity sake...that Abati of a man can do anything to make his paymaster acceptable to the public
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by Atmmachine(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Pa. Buhari's Waec Result Finally Released (PHOTOS)

Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by gebest: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Delibrate
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by AnanseK(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Jonathan

Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by Lakeshizu(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
Clearly a typo.

Shiii happens.
jonathan and january
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by Bamz(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:

Jonathan till 2019

Maybe the computer has a bug. Maybe undecided
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by koredeolanrewaju(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
The person that type that is in trouble. We gana sue him for such. Lol
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by demopiper(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
whether GEJ or no gej till 2019,I no go vote,because I no even get permanent voters card
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by youngsolex(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Is not a mistake, the person has seen it, glory be to God, I said it I said it Jonathan is our president till 2019.
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by Curvinus(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
give me two minutes and i will do this with photoshop.

But that is a story for another day.

For now, i want to say withot equivocation that it will be our last point of order if we ever vote that kolanut chewing relgious bigot into the exalted office ever again.

BUHARI has had his chance and now we must move on to new ideologies.

I do not ever want to be ruled by man who thinks and acts with such outdated mentality that he sees nothing wrond in drumming momentum for bloodshed and senseless killings.

We have seen his ferocious generosity at its best wich in my opinion is no shade better than the devil in his fiendish candour; only the devil will jail a man hundred years for no offence committed.

Buhri's brutal tactics are outdated and no longer have a place in a democratic setting.

Pleasel continue to say no to an ethnic warlord cum religious fanatic who wants to hold Nigeria to ransome merely because he feels things should be done his own crude way.
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by maximunimpact(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is some kind of coded message, it will be a big mistake to think is a mere typo error, there is nothing like it just happened!

We are in a world were messages via phone, emails, texts, sms, and all d likes are nolonger secured, terrorists have deviced a more secured way of sending their messages accross, which can only be decoded by them.

When a president says ''there are bokoharam members in my govt'' many took it as a heresay, it is now becoming glaring where this terrorism is coming from.

I magine if its ''Buhary 5th'' instead of ''February 5th'' in Leadership newspaper! Ur guess is as gud as mine!

Bokoharam is a political issue, created to gain political advantage, now let's fold our hand and see who it favours in the end, then the true identity of terrorism in Nigerian will be made public!

People be wise, this isn't a mistake atall, it is a classified message that have been passed across to ''whom it may concern!
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by akpumping7720(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Too much of article on Jonathan is worrying Guardian Editors...
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by NeYaB(f): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
deliberate act
Re: Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Obinoscopy:
i can bet they will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day / Hilarious Signboard In Ogun: 'Drop Your Refuse Here & Ogun Will Kill You' / Compilations Of Funny Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.