Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street (1103 Views)

PDP Chieftain, Cairo Ojougbo Reveals How Chibok Girls Release Failed Under GEJ / Ongoing Protest By Dismissed Immigration Personnels Recruited Under GEJ / UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by jaymichael(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
HILARIOUS , I Saw this on LIB, according to what "Pastor " Reno Wendel Omokri, posted on twitter, under Jonathan soldiers never flogged innocent Nigerians, trust Nigerians to respond appropriately. I will add mine.
Under Jonathan, we now have facebook in Nigeria.
Under Jonathan, we now export foodstuffs abroad. Under Jonathan, we now have freedom of speech. Under Jonathan, we no longer have corruption, just stealing.
Please add your own UNDER JONATHAN catchphrase.
http://lindaikeji..in/2015/01/lol-nigerians-come-for-reno-omokri.html?m=1
Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by MansaMoussa: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
I think Okupe is rubbing off his stupidity on Reno, You used to be sharper than this! Of all your principal's achievements, na koboko you see to carry campaign for am!

Useless Advisers!

1 Like

Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
and the koboko marks on my back have a different opinion

1 Like

Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
You see that this people are not closer to grassroots and people they govern? They dont even know what is happening on the common man Street everytime. If we talk now they will say we are apc.

1 Like

Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by SweetJoystick(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yes because it's a democratic government and not a military dispensation, but under GEJ soldiers were deployed to the streets of Ojota, Lagos to disrupt a peaceful protest against fuel increment. Yet these same soldiers still flogged some civilians for daring to protest anti people oriented fuel increase of GEJ led administration angry

5 Likes

Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by theV0ice: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Under Jonathan, subsidy jumped from 300billion to 2.3trillion even with 40% increase in per litre price

Under Jonathan, number of presidents increased to 5

Under Jonathan, militants told the president not to visit a part of his region and he sharply obeyed them

Under Jonathan, oil theft increased after pipeline surveillance contract running into billions was signed

Under Jonathan, a minister spent 10billion on chartered flights in one year when a private jet costs 4billion

Under Jonathan, over 200 school girls were kidnapped and for 3weeks the president was living in denial

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
theV0ice:
Under Jonathan, subsidy jumped from 300billion to 2.3trillion even with 40% increase in per litre price
We never see anything. If he wins again, expect total removal of subsidy as a shocker. As at today crude oil is around 50 dollars while experts are projecting around 20 dollars before year ending.
Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Soldiers have been burning public bused and seizing newspaper vans.

4 Likes

Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by hyfr(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mehn I'm tired of correcting some retards here, pls lord open their eyes
Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
This Reno is high on too much of crude oil-poisoned fish from Otuoke. He never makes sense. I wonder why. undecided
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
I believe Buhari was the President as at July 5, 2014
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/soldiers-go-rampage-burn-vandalise-brt-buses-colleague-death-lagos/
Soldiers yesterday went on rampage, grounding human and vehicular movements along Ikorodu road, Lagos, following allegations that a commercial bus belonging to the Lagos State government ran over one of them, killing him at the Palmgrove bus stop at about 9:00 am.
The soldiers alleged that a Rapid Transport Bus, BRT, vehicle killed one of their colleagues at Palmgrove,
They reportedly burnt any BRT vehicle on sight during the rampage. The soldiers barricaded both sides of the road in the process. Some persons were also injured following the ensuing rampage.

There were different accounts as to how trouble started. Some eyewitnesses told Saturday Vanguard at the scene of the mayhem that the soldier who was allegedly knocked down was on the BRT lane but however, did not die. It was alleged that the said soldier made a telephone call to his colleagues after he was knocked down and refused to listen to the pleas from those at the scene to forgive the driver of the bus.

2 Likes

Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by theV0ice: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
4bobo:

We never see anything. If he wins again, expect total removal of subsidy as a shocker. As at now crude oil is around 50 dollars while experts are projecting around 20 dollars before year ending.

The case don almost pass prayers
Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by jaymichael(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
theV0ice:

Under Jonathan, number of presidents increased to 5

Under Jonathan, militants told the president not to visit a part of his region and he sharply obeyed them

Under Jonathan, oil theft increased after pipeline surveillance contract running into billions was signed

Under Jonathan, a minister spent 10billion on chartered flights in one year when a private jet costs 4billion

Under Jonathan, over 200 school girls were kidnapped and for 3weeks the president was living in denial
I LIKE THIS POST

2 Likes

Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by jaymichael(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Under Jonathan, 16>19, 5>27, 7>19.
Under Jonathan, two Nigerians be came "jesus" an unprecedented miracle. #in baba Enoch's voice "somebody shout hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by LRNZH(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Which is better?

GMB: Soldier's flogging indisciplined Civilians

GEJ: Boko Haram killing innocent Soldiers, Civilians and capturing Caliphate

Make your pick.

GMB till Eternity

1 Like

Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by Chanchit: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
This rEno Omokri is just making mockery of his existence.

1 Like

Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by johnie: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
jaymichael:
HILARIOUS , I Saw this on LIB, according to what "Pastor " Reno Wendel Omokri, posted on twitter, under Jonathan soldiers never flogged innocent Nigerians

Guilty Nigerians nko?
Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by jayonpoint(m): 1:35am On Jan 06, 2015
U all cn see hw they're tryn so hard to sell their bad market to the gullible ones. The likes of omokri, doyin okupe, abati etc are the structural manager of mediocrity in Jonathan's govt building the fence against nigerians.

Does omokri knw nigerian streets, the day-day agony and destitution nigerians are subjected because the govt they're painting white b4 us forgetting that we're the ones on the streets of Nigeria who reserves the right to applaud the govt whenever our lives is directly or indirectly touched. Nigerian soldiers run 100 miles with their guns from boko aharam attacks bt the bloody civilians as we're fondly referred by them suffers their brutality and human rights violations. It was barely six months back, nigerian soldiers clamb down on media houses and destroyed millions if nt billions through their uncivilized manners. Similarly, in 2012 Jonathan's order the deployment of armed-nigerian soldiers on legitimate and peaceful protesters during subsidy removal. Jonathan govt predated the era of military regimes. nigerian military has never bn this abused and politicized like we have today under this govt.

So foe one bas***d to say "under Jonathan soldiers never flogged nigerians" I think its an insult on the sensibilities of nigerians both home and abroad. I think its high time we square it up with people like omokri and put them in their proper place where they rightly belong.

Friend of mine was so abuse, humiliated and flogged like a small boy, u need to be there to see and I wondered if we're actually in 21st century

1 Like

Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by brutef0rce101: 4:58am On Jan 06, 2015
All GEJ aides are indirectly campaigning for Buhari.
Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by Flye: 5:02am On Jan 06, 2015
This man must be silly.
Re: RENO: Under GEJ Soldiers Never Flogged Innocent Nigerians On The Street by mrmetoo1: 5:28am On Jan 06, 2015
brutef0rce101:
All GEJ aides are indirectly campaigning for Buhari.

I believe this!

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING Dame Patience Jonathan May Dump Her Husband For Buhari / Tension In Edo Over Oshiomhole Aides’ Assault On Catholic Priest / Photos From The Lagos State Gubernatorial Debate Yesterday...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.