Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (170699 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 22, 2016
Thank you very much candy... Actually thought I wouldn't remember the characters sef
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 22, 2016
EiiBeeCee:
Thank you very much candy... Actually thought I wouldn't remember the characters sef

I actually had to read the last five chapters to refresh ma memory. tongue
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tescoleps(f): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2016
Thanks Candy..
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kazytoti: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2016
Impatiently waiting for the next update and thanks again
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Thanks candy, welcome back, i need to refresh my memory on the characters though....regards to our little one.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by dupsai(f): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Keep it coming ma.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Ann2612(f): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
Candy tnx for continuing the story. More grease to ur elbows
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 4:11am On Feb 23, 2016
Wow.... I really need to dust my seat ASAP but Candy, while I'm doing that...

You really need to do some "previously on UnHOlY matrimony"

Cos, person need some recap on the characters and the story line et all

Welcome back ma'am
Me I don land
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2016
harjibolar10:

You really need to do some "previously on UnHOlY matrimony"

Cos, person need some recap on the characters and the story line et all

Me I don land

Wow! Welcome back on board my bro. I've missed your comments o, you and skimpldawg...make I no forget Onemansquad too.

Previously on unHOLY MATRIMONY:

Wande left Tade, with a handsome parting gift of a Range rover, another choice car and the sum of N5 M. Tade accepted the gift and moved on. How will Wande handle her relationship with Segun, especially with the issue of the twins' paternity? Don't forget, Charles is their dad...

Mary(Tade and Bola's daughter), had an accident that eventually brought er parents together.

Bola received a call from Charles, apparently, she is the mother of his son! A well hidden secret from Tade. Tade scrolled through her phone and saw she was still in contact with Charles-his arch enemy. Will Tade's discovery affect his and Bola's shaky relationship?

Who told Charles about the twins?
How will Segun handle his relationship with Wande, Sade?
What happens to Charles? What will he do with the information he has about the twins?
What next for Bola?

A few more wraps and we call it a day. Thanks ya al.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tsodjete: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Thank God you are back. Missed you so much
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
its cool u r back
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hmmmmm welcome back madam candy it's really nice seeing you again after what seems like ages

No comments for now.. Still trying to piece things together in this wonderful piece
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 1:02am On Feb 24, 2016
thank you candy for the update, welcome bk, i'm glad the house is coming alive again
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by missviva(f): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
woah!!!!!........... my Candy s back!!! have really missed dis story.....so it was her bff afterall....well,i' m not so surprised. welcome bk hun,hope our bby s doing ok

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Seems person is back on track now

Oya, let's go there aunty

Let the "deceit" contunu
Let the "hatred" contunu
Let the "fake love" contunu
Let the "confusion saga" contunu

Me ayam always present ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kazytoti: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
I am patiently waiting for the update
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Can't wait...
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Mario1983(m): 8:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
is alright waiting ......
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2016
Hi Candy, long time. How are you and your babe? You Babe is in school now I guess, lol. Cheers!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kete oniyan in bé Candy ki tun ju episode meji ko aaaa, iN jare candy, Kete ule nko, Arewa na ko lube, jare ki Kete rin an ko a ooo. Aarooo itan inin e so ha pupoju
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
QueenTolpatx:
Kete oniyan in bé Candy ki tun ju episode meji ko aaaa, iN jare candy, Kete ule nko, Arewa na ko lube, jare ki Kete rin an ko a ooo. Aarooo itan inin e so ha pupoju
Ma dear QueenTolpatx, you have hit close home with this comment...you rock! BTW, are you Ekiti?

Arewa is fine o...we are grateful to God. I will drop an update by weekend by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
candy:

Ma dear QueenTolpatx, you have hit close home with this comment...you rock! BTW, are you Ekiti?

Arewa is fine o...we are grateful to God. I will drop an update by weekend by God's grace.
Actually i'm not ekiti, my fiancé is, Nd he's been a gud tutor and I a fast learner wink smiley grin
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
I decided to check this thread if madam candy have completed this story buh..... I knw u not to dissappoint ur followers buh am just worried if all is well with you. How is ur family doing? Even if u wont update at least let us knw u re doing fine.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kenwins(f): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
toykathy:
I decided to check this thread if madam candy have completed this story buh..... I knw u not to dissappoint ur followers buh am just worried if all is well with you. How is ur family doing? Even if u wont update at least let us knw u re doing fine.

Ditto.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2016
kenwins:

Ditto.
yawns
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2016
wink
candy:

Madam candy hw av u been?, hope all is well? greetings 2 your family pls and it's almost anoda weekend hope u'l make your followers happy by just replying. we'r luking forward 2 hearing 4rm u
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Olabantu(m): 1:51am On Aug 18, 2016
Old do something to this story and the web too[b][/b]
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kazytoti: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2016
Welcome back and Impatiently waiting for the update
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by arosunshine(m): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Why posting the story when u knw u will still delete it ,mtcheeeeew

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by iambijo(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Why you delete pleaseeee, don't u knw that there are late comers here like me ?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Heavensz(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2018
How do i access the begining part of the story pls
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Gloryejims(f): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Candy please, how can I get this story?

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.