Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (170378 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by olashas(f): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
alberto2k:

Happy Birthday standd!
Have Fun and Do Enjoy your Day bae
kenwins, Olashas, skimpledawg... Where u guys @??
Happy birthday Standd smiley kiss kiss
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Skimpledawg(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
alberto2k:
[size=25]Where's Suxxman, Dat Olodo boi with coconut head... itz your Bae birthday o grin

Happy Birthday standd!
Have Fun and Do Enjoy your Day bae![/size]

[size=20] cartoon eyes kenwins, Olashas, skimpledawg... Where u guys @?[/size]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STANDD....may dz day bring forth joy, Peace, more oppurtunities, grace, Prosperity, Long Life nd above all LOVE as u Clock +1 today!

Mumi Candy, welldone o! Update dey for us tdae so?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
May life be sweet and fill your heart with everything you want, not just today but every day of the year. Happy Birthday Dearest.

standd:

I'm here. Thanks for calling me oh but you guys shouldn't derail this thread. tongue
Nice story... Candy.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kenwins(f): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
May the words of ur mouth n d wishes of ur hrt be granted. Happy birthday Standd

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by mohjisolah(f): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
candy:
I welcome you all on board. Thought I could start earlier but too bad I couldn't. So, here we go...

This work is the sole property of the writer. No part of it may be reposted on any blog or copied and used for any purpose without permission from the original poster here. Offenders will be legally dealt with.

This is a family story. The story is about a young couple, Mr and Mrs Johnson. Once again, the story is set mainly in Ibadan.

Let me quickly invite my own personal people:

D9ty7
Harjibolar10
ruffhandu
Kingphilip
Hameenat94
Sexysapphire
Jennimma
Mariamferanmi
QueenTolpatx
zyzxx
sammyomotola,
calmdove
Rosytonia
skimpledawg
joliej
bolajJP007
MaBuk
YasirNasir
Missviva
Missmossy
debdave
tescoleps
hassan85
seunviju
tsodjete
Yinksaid
Cestmoi1
Stuff46
Whizbee
Nancydearie
Vijon
BashirAhmad1
snowangel4
Stonecoldcafe
fatalveli
Bblacky
teemanbastos
lenmafon
Thinezy
Boladex1
Amiablejudy
Plaitex
tfabu
Manuel180
gal10
telad
farheeda
MaBuk
estellar12
mohjisolah
Debbysky
booqee
fragilegal
Queenxtar
Jayminna

I welcome my ghost readers and new comers alike.

I will update as often as my schedule will permit, by God's grace.
Its nice to read anoda story from u...followin frm bumper to bumper
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Cestmoi1(f): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
candy:
I welcome you all on board. Thought I could start earlier but too bad I couldn't. So, here we go...

This work is the sole property of the writer. No part of it may be reposted on any blog or copied and used for any purpose without permission from the original poster here. Offenders will be legally dealt with.

This is a family story. The story is about a young couple, Mr and Mrs Johnson. Once again, the story is set mainly in Ibadan.

Let me quickly invite my own personal people:

D9ty7
Harjibolar10
ruffhandu
Kingphilip
Hameenat94
Sexysapphire
Jennimma
Mariamferanmi
QueenTolpatx
zyzxx
sammyomotola,
calmdove
Rosytonia
skimpledawg
joliej
bolajJP007
MaBuk
YasirNasir
Missviva
Missmossy
debdave
tescoleps
hassan85
seunviju
tsodjete
Yinksaid
Cestmoi1
Stuff46
Whizbee
Nancydearie
Vijon
BashirAhmad1
snowangel4
Stonecoldcafe
fatalveli
Bblacky
teemanbastos
lenmafon
Thinezy
Boladex1
Amiablejudy
Plaitex
tfabu
Manuel180
gal10
telad
farheeda
MaBuk
estellar12
mohjisolah
Debbysky
booqee
fragilegal
Queenxtar
Jayminna

I welcome my ghost readers and new comers alike.

I will update as often as my schedule will permit, by God's grace.
You are the bestest.Thanks for calling moi.Following till the last full stop.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone its smartshadow. I am currently using a friends nairaland account
Some of you might have read my novel(complicated desire).
Well thanks to the wise and mature minded moderators(and truly I say this with the highest level of sarcasm there is), I have been banned from this section and my work has been moved to sexuality section.
I must say that I wasn't by any means warned or alerted about this decision
It pains my heart because not only have I invested valuable time in writing this book, but there are nairalanders who have been following, supporting and enjoying my work.

It goes to show that its not everyone who can use a computer that actually has common sense.
I am in no way going to continue writing the novel because what inspired me to write in the first place was because I wanted to share in the intelligence and talent of writers and readers in this section.

So to everyone that has encouraged my work and who have been supportive, I say a big thank you.

Samsondavid Harkanbi Calmdove Viktoh kwencypresh bookj estellar12 Costlybabe Vickthoriah prettydiva89 Elparaiso Elzicks paperlord007 Rapmoney Tiffanyj amenna ayodijex ESIXlOVE

And @ Op. I am so so sorry for derailing your lovely thread
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by seunviju(f): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2015
Welldone candy,thanks for the update
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
lets hope he's nt really A GOLD DIGGER.
thank you candy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by hassan85(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Weldon Candy. keep ur updates coming. Nice update
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
QueenTolpatx:
lets hope he's nt really A GOLD DIGGER.
thank you candy
that guy own pass the latest o
he's a subtle gold digger o
he's following the rule of the patient dog.. soonest they'll handover all d businesses to him n Viola He is accomplished

2 Likes

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
one would think he's an angel
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kenwins(f): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
This story mks me sing n play d music ADORE YOU by MILEY CYRUS..... There is a line that says.."we are meant to live in holy matrimony"
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Interesting
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by labaski(f): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
weldone candy, i just came across ds thread yesterday and believe u me, am really glad i did..e pain me say u no invite me wen j started sha but its all good..am here now and am really into ds story..
ride on ma'am
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
And hereee we areee! Finally caught with you guys after 30 whole minutes of reading (skipped the comments though). That Tade sure got everything planned and written down. A certified schemer and gold digger. More inspirations, ma'am.

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
labaski:
weldone candy, i just came across ds thread yesterday and believe u me, am really glad i did..e pain me say u no invite me wen j started sha but its all good..am here now and am really into ds story..
ride on ma'am
I just checked the list of people I mentioned...I can't believe I didn't mention you of all peeps!!! You are one of my most reliable readers o! I'm so sorry and I personally welcome you. Don't go anywhere my sister.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Skimpledawg(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dz Tade alone na badt guys ai swear.....he wants to manage his meager salary...-ifa hear am grin

Tnx aunt Candy!! The build up is gettin interestin! U knw na.......

We Need More!

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
I trust you ma'am

Keep'em coming
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by labaski(f): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
candy:

I just checked the list of people I mentioned...I can't believe I didn't mention you of all peeps!!! You are one of my most reliable readers o! I'm so sorry and I personally welcome you. Don't go anywhere my sister.
tnks ma'am..
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 16, 2015
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Tade dey lie one would have know even the bible says marriage is for reproduction apart from companionship and others...So why wont he have babies..
Sis Candy well done
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 16, 2015
Tade dey lie one would have known even the Bible says marriage is for reproduction apart from companionship and others...So why wont he have babies..
Sis Candy well done
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2015
prettydiva89:
Tade dey lie one would have known even the Bible says marriage is for reproduction apart from companionship and others...So why wont he have babies..
Sis Candy well done
My sister, marriage na for better for worse na! Tade is just being understanding as per born again brother, he doesn't want her to die of high bp.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Cestmoi1(f): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2015
Can we now say Tade has changed and he's truly caring? I don't want to believe that.Still I follow....more updates and thanks for sharing.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2015
make i hear say tade no dey pretend undecided......abeg!!! thanx candy for the update grin
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by richyimos(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2015
Tade go masturbate give ur sample joor, no dey form wetin u no be. madam Candy! tuale. U are just d best out of d rest
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Well well well

From my own perspective, I can see that Tade as a good and competent Actor(a green snake under the green grass)

Can't wait to see Tade true self

BTW, madam Candy thanks for the update
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
kingphilip:

that guy own pass the latest o
he's a subtle gold digger o
he's following the rule of the patient dog.. soonest they'll handover all d businesses to him n Viola He is accomplished

i de tell yu kp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.