Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate (1608 Views)

If You Warned Nigerians About Buhari, Show Your Screenshot And The Post Link / VIDEO: Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning / Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by eleven(m): 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Saw this hilarious video on Twitter today. Seriously Buhari needs to provide his certificate and stop all these embarrassments.

BuhariGate - Show Your Certificate - #BuhariShowYourCertificate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKpkgtKDuHw

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by Beesluv: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Meaningless video

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by ShowYourCertificate: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
grin

Nigerians and their creativity.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by lirusehn(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2015

APC is a 'joke'undecided

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by eleven(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Beesluv:
Meaningless video

Honestly if you are not ashamed by this scandal trust me a lot of us are. It's very shameful. Reminds me of 'Oga at the top' saga.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by Beesluv: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
eleven:

Honestly if you are not ashamed by this scandal trust me a lot of us are. It's very shameful. Reminds me of 'Oga at the top' saga.

What's this one saying

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by eleven(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
Beesluv:

What's this one saying

Stay there and be playing ignorance while hoping you can pull QUOTA system on this one as usual, you will soon understand not everyone is silly.
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by Beesluv: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
You seriously need quite moment

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by ShowYourCertificate: 12:21am On Jan 06, 2015
Beesluv:
You seriously need quite moment
And the trend continues cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by Validated: 5:49am On Jan 06, 2015
Politics can disgrace anyone.
Bad boys with their creativity.

I wish Buhari Goodluck sha! But he should show his certificates to avoid disqualification and the attendant crisis.
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by ochejoseph(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2015
You must give it to Nigerians they are very creative!

1. If anybody try this under a Buhari Presidency kirikiri will be too good so he might just post the fellow to alcatraz!!!

2. When Patience was crying there is God, The APC e- warriors where drinking dry gin in the hot sun and laughing

What goes around comes around

Let your man answer Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by staymore: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Beesluv:
Meaningless video

Meaningful video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by eleven(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
ochejoseph:
You must give it to Nigerians they are very creative!

1. If anybody try this under a Buhari Presidency kirikiri will be too good so he might just post the fellow to alcatraz!!!

2. When Patience was crying there is God, The APC e- warriors where drinking dry gin in the hot sun and laughing

What goes around comes around

Let your man answer Nigerians!

You are right. If this video was against Jonathan you would have seen it on the front page since.
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by gratiaeo(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
APC supporters are shameless. Ordinary school cert? And they said that corrupt personified like Buhari will fight corruption? A product of corrupt system?
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by gratiaeo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
eleven:
Saw this hilarious video on Twitter today. Seriously Buhari needs to provide his certificate and stop all these embarrassments.

BuhariGate - Show Your Certificate - #BuhariShowYourCertificate

Only God knows what a father who rose to the rank of major general without certificate would be telling his children about Nigeria education

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by IGBOSON1: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hilarious! grin

The way those APC dudes were dancing to the beat like they didn't have a care in the world......that had me in stitches!! grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by SweetJoystick(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Rubbish, besides boring
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by wazobiaforu(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
the video is a sample of GEJ performance, so dull, so boring, no simple creativity, waste of MB, Rubbish

anyway you saTANist has tried: religious bigotry, ethnic bigotry, and many more but they didnt work for you, instead they work against you, so i think you have made media with this certificate ish and have shown enough of your stupidity with it as usual, so i guess you should come up with another one like: GMB can not be control by his wife so therefore he will kill all women ... or GMB can not cook
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by Justcash(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin grin grin SMH

I watched it four times. These APC aspirants can dance o!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by Firefire(m): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2015
Hilarious grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari the illiterate

Rose to such a high rank due to a corrupt prone system

No wonder he never built a university

After all who needs one when you can attend the highest post without it

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Gej's Achievements / My Special xmas And New Wishes! / Aisha Buhari Name The Most Beautiful First Lady In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.