Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) (52749 Views)

When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel / Photo: How We Bathe During Harmattan / This Is How People Take Their Bath During Harmattan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by Eljay24(m): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2015
How to take your bath in harmathan

Wash your head
Wash your hands and arms
Wash armpits
Wash some other areas**
Wash your feet
Brush your teeth

*Rub and Shine**

Mind you I don't do this, I'd rather boil water which obviously is worse especially when you step out the bathroom. ..
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by carik(m): 6:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Larrylarex:

Come to Jos and try bathing with cold water, you go know say hot water good for bidy. You know, years ago some people actually froze to death simply by bathing with cold water during winter. (For the records, the temperature on Xmas day was 11°C and it has gotten colder since then ) If you see how people dress like masquerade ehn!

Lol
Masquerade?
Well i take Jos and some other regions as an exception
Guess its not that cold here in lag
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 11, 2015
LAX89:

Enrich your knowledge, find out the difference between taking a 'bath' and 'shower'. I don't think you've ever had a bath.
it simple....wat if i dont have a shower here
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by maryhaam(f): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2015
dptrix:
Best advise don't have your bath till afternoon grin cheesy
in d fternoon @ work too
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by Sike(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Lmaooo. See wetin harmattan dey cause.
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by juianne95(f): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2015
jeeqaa7:

You are a pig..
ode leleyi
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by jmoore(m): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2015
erudean:

How old are u?
Almost 30.
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by Fkhalifa(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2015
Dont be suprised when some of your roomate ill even switch fan to the highest,sleeps on boxers alone and windows wide opened.. shocked
im forced are this people human?even during harmattan?

apart from giving me fine clean face,red lips and drying of my cloth so quick,i see no reason why i want harmattan to stay.
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by ninovandross(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
Better still,Rub n shine grin grin
those days of rub n shine(RSM) cmmnd second school good/bad tyms
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by ninovandross(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
thse days of RSM in cmmnd good tyms
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by anigbajumo(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Av even stoped usng shower till rain season.....gat water frm bathroom tap nd mix wif hot water..RIP to shower dis season
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by anigbajumo(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2015
carik:

Actually,i feel colder after a bathe with warm water.
Bathing with cold water in harmattan is the sweetest.
Try it tomorrow morning
no b dis lfy me go try dat....
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by otenathebobc(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2015

Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by flexing11(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
u go wash dat part na wink wink
wis* part?
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by juianne95(f): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
flexing11:

wis* part?
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
Aitee1:
cheesy cheesy
are u laughing or smiling?
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by joeyekembele: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
BETTER WAY TO TAKE YOUR BATH AT HAMATTAN PRRIOD.

Step 1. Feel the temperature of the water with your finger.

Step 2. Drench the sponge with enough water and apply the soap, making sure there is enough leather.

Step 3. Scrub your body from the feet or hands, then all over the body without going under the shower or pouring water on your body directly. In this way, your body temperature would have being acclimatised with the inherent weather and ready to feel the cold water without much effect.

Step 4. Rinse your body with water as fast as possible.

Step 5. Dry your body with towel and exit the bathroom.

Step 6. Cream your body.

Schooled in Jos and I assure you it works. You would be glad I told you.
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by adewasco19(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Confirm :PConfirm
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by Elinob(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Some people don't even take their bath ooooooooo
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by Aikon: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
joeyekembele:
BETTER WAY TO TAKE YOUR BATH AT HAMATTAN PRRIOD.

Step 1. Feel the temperature of the water with your finger.

Step 2. Drench the sponge with enough water and apply the soap, making sure there is enough leather.

Step 3. Scrub your body from the feet or hands, then all over the body without going under the shower or pouring water on your body directly. In this way, your body temperature would have being acclimatised with the inherent weather and ready to feel the cold water without much effect.

Step 4. Rinse your body with water as fast as possible.

Step 5. Dry your body with towel and exit the bathroom.

Step 6. Cream your body.

Schooled in Jos and I assure you it works. You would be glad I told you.

You schooled in France or Jos cheesy
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by Nmeri17: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Makes me remember that not everyone have heaters in their homes.

you're making us feel bad about our conditions sad
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by ivoatt(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
lol
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by nkaychee: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
u wan start tribalism now

Its definitely not tribalism because he's a yoruba guy
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nmeri17:

you're making us feel bad about our conditions sad
Sorry.
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by 007moses: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by Larrylarex(m): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
carik:

Lol
Masquerade?
Well i take Jos and some other regions as an exception
Guess its not that cold here in lag
OK! You need to see funny dressing here! girls will put on Ankara skirt and blouse then put on a jacket and muffler on it with their thick socks and gloves handy! some will even use head warmer join! Not on informal occasion o! some dress similarly to their offices! One of my friend don't use all in allawee buy sweater , head warmer , gloves and socks finish! I personally prefer to use my remaining gas to boil water then go to refill it than to use it to Cook food and bath with cold water! So many things here ehn!
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
juianne95:
confam dats wat we did in boarding house grin

1 Like

Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by Hendrix20: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Guy na die be dat
U go too freeze
Na wia harmattan nor strong U fit do am coolGuy na die be dat
U go too freeze
Na wia harmattan nor strong U fit do am
Re: How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) by jbblues24(m): 2:21pm On May 31, 2019
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny African Memes / When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. / Exposed!!! Proof That Dorobucci Is Illuminati …(see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.