Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? (1030 Views)

Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman / Common Cold In Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? by Precious91(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
The harmattan season is here again.It was unleashed fully on the 31/1.Seems this is the coldest in about four years now as it is a battle to take ones bath or stand from the bed.

Tell us how harsh/mild the harmattan is in your area.

Here,my nose is hurting.
Re: How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? by derbybliz(m): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Guy, today own na die.....I pity my friends that are workers......
Re: How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? by Precious91(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
derbybliz:
Abi ooo.Had to force myself to take my bath this morning.Imagine running away from the water cos ts cold.
Re: How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? by Precious91(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
derbybliz:
Abi ooo.Had to force myself to take my bath this morning.Imagine running away from the water cos ts too cold
Re: How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? by derbybliz(m): 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
I used Hot water to bath but it was so hot that my body became Red after bathing

1 Like

Re: How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? by Dez80(m): 12:03am On Jan 06, 2015
Its simple to deal with it

BLEEP HARD AND THE SWEATING IS SO REFRESHING!

thats what i do every morning
Re: How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? by Precious91(m): 12:06am On Jan 06, 2015
derbybliz:
I used Hot water to bath but it was so hot that my body became Red after bathing
hope you didn't have blisters sha?Be careful,bro
Re: How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? by Precious91(m): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2015
Dez80:
Its simple to deal with it

BLEEP HARD AND THE SWEATING IS SO REFRESHING!

thats what i do every morning
lol
Re: How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? by otipoju(m): 1:37am On Jan 06, 2015
Na 22 degrees dey cold?
Re: How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? by nickz(m): 1:51am On Jan 06, 2015
Cold ke
I llove the weathersmiley
The only problem I have,is anytime water touches my skin it automatically turns whiteangryangry
PS:I hate creams/lotions and all that shiit
Re: How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? by Precious91(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
nickz:
Cold ke
I llove the weathersmiley
The only problem I have,is anytime water touches my skin it automatically turns whiteangryangry
PS:I hate creams/lotions and all that shiit
lol.you have no choice na,brov
Re: How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? by Nickymezor(f): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2015
Mehn dis weather na die ooo.... Damn too cold
Re: How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? by Precious91(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nickymezor:
Mehn dis weather na die ooo.... Damn too cold
Eeyah.doooh.But the weather is a good one even though ts too cold.It will help in production of palm oil.
Re: How's The Cold In Your Area And How Best Are You Dealing With it? by Nickymezor(f): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Precious91:

Eeyah.doooh.But the weather is a good one even though ts too cold.It will help in production of palm oil.
yeah datz true... P.oil biz go boom nw

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TH80 Ultrasound Scanner (table Top) / 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Rabbit Meat / Chronic Sleep Deprivation And Its Effects To Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.