Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. (97531 Views)

Carlcare Is Here With You / Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others / Carlcare Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Togood11: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pls does any1 know maybe the tecno office at ibadan swaps phone?..
And if they aren't on any holiday break
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by nani667: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Why are you guys now forcing Customers to change touchpad before we can fix phones at Carlcare...?

my screen wasn't cracked or broken at All, just a tiny very small dent by the side of the Phone and they said I have to change touchpad for 14K before they can attend to my phone that I brought to fix battery issue ...

Scam HD sad
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by franksam2009: 7:24am On Jan 26, 2018
nani667:
Why are you guys now forcing Customers to change touchpad before we can fix phones at Carlcare...?

my screen wasn't cracked or broken at All, just a tiny very small dent by the side of the Phone and they said I have to change touchpad for 14K before they can attend to my phone that I brought to fix battery issue ...

Scam HD sad
without being told you should know Nigerians will claim the touchpad damage was done by the carlcare staffs
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Multitask247(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
but really niggas what would you advice me to do? i took my infinix note 4 to calcare(at awolowo way, near computer village) a month ago and i was told that my phone would be repaired for free..that it was still under warantee, i was excited to hear that...so i was given a paper that i was told to come with when i wanted to come and collect my phone.....i was also told to come back in a week time for my phone so i did after confirming from the customer care that my phone was ready....only for me to get there and the supervisor told me to bring the receipt with which i bought the phone before the phone can be released...that came as a shocker to me but i went back to where i got the phone and got another receipt from there computer as i had misplaced the former one....when i went back to the supervisor, she collected the receipt and still told me that the phone can not be released to me yet and it has not been repaired either, that the company was doing an investigation regarding my phone...i asked her to explain what that meant,she said she could and would not.....i asked if it was a stolen phone, she said no, yet she wouldnt give me my phone....she gave me her number which i have called a couple of times but she has never picked, iv gone there a couple of times and she threatened to call the police, i will be speaking calm and she would be raising her voice with my reciept and phone with her...the customer care people too are not picking there calls ....bunch of undirected people.....please house what do i do? i have spent 6k plus already on transport and given them all they asked for, yet they dont want to give me my phone yet, they said its until after investigation, and its already 1 month plus and there is still no fruitful feedback....these people are just frustrating me...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...07060627547, thats my number
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by yEnifex: 12:34am On Mar 04, 2018
Carlcaresophia pls my tecno canon cx air got broken but still managing for typing but I am taking it to carlcare service for it repair and it's still under warranty.

please how much would it cost for it repair?
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by sollybee38(f): 6:43am On May 09, 2018
tafat:

Nice information, thanks

Pls any contact number for ondo state residents?
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by skilfuldanny(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
I have been calling this number since God knows when but it doesn't seem to be an active or registered sim in Nigeria
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Lindaomachi: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2019
Do you support zte tablet.I have a zte tablet. The battery drops to zero and goes off in 5 -15 mins after charging the tablet battery to a 100%. It will only work when connected to power. I have changed the battery but the problem persists. Please advise
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Posa411: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2019
Wittylens:

I'm coming to your office at Ikeja..

my infinx hot has camera problem
How much is your original complete Screen for Note 4 and Note 4 Pro, how much is original battery for Note 4?
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Fasanyadaniel(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
the loud speaker of my new purchased Infinix note 5 stylus stop working few days after. please how do I go about it and go do I locate carlcare office here in Abeokuta
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Emmynation(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Does carlcare have any official office in lokoja, if yes how do I reach them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? / Best Cheap 2015 Android Phones And Prices In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.