Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Can I Create Hyperlink Within Nigeria Map - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Create Hyperlink Within Nigeria Map (514 Views)

President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. / How Do I Create An Interactive Website / How To Use Hyperlink Properly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Create Hyperlink Within Nigeria Map by NaijaSky: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2015
hi,
does anyone know how i can create hyperlink within Nigeria map similar to the one at www.naijatowns.com
each state is hyperlinked to individual state within the nigeria map @ www.naijatowwns.com.
thanks
isaac
Re: How Can I Create Hyperlink Within Nigeria Map by nnamdiosu(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
NaijaSky:
hi,
does anyone know how i can create hyperlink within Nigeria map similar to the one at www.naijatowns.com
each state is hyperlinked to individual state within the nigeria map @ www.naijatowwns.com.
thanks
isaac

very simple . if you have Dreamweaver once you click the image of the Nigerian maps and the image properties like height, width, SRC etc comes up, on the left hand corner you will see something called hotspot. it has polygon and rectangular hotspot. click the one that u want. once you click it, carry ur cursor back to the image and map out each state. you do this by clicking the edges of the particular state edges. when you have finish you will see a place on the properties of the image called URL. just type the URL you want that state to go too. do this for all the States. that's all. contact me in case you get lost.

(1) (Reply)

Monetize Your Websites' And Blogs With Revenue Bits / [help]not Loging Into Wordpress Admin Area / Ad Dynamo Is Switching Off Its Ad Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.