Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election (1337 Views)

People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari / I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by hummerwise(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Am sure so many people will come here and start saying words like 'you are not patriotic citizen' or ' you are not performing your civic responsibility'

To me there is no President in GEJ and Buhari,

Gej has already shown us he's not capable of taking us places, with a woman running the show for him.
Gej government has been full of imcompetencies and lack of interest for people well being, his supporters has been trying to convince us that he has done so many things and sacrifice for NigErians (Am sure people like me who could see beyond all this things will know that these are just cock and bull story because the only thing he has sacrificed are people's life)

And Buhari on the other hand is like an Angel We don't know...
There has been evidence surrounding this man to make GEJ government ungovernable and alrdy we have seen so much of it..
Trust me Buhari has nothing to offer Nigerians...

None of this Candidate is good for this Job...
I just hope people campaigning for this candidates would realise soon enough that temporary benefits is no good and pray they won't reap the Negative effect themselves, because whatever decision you make now will affect you and your unborn children.,

Our fathers and mothers has been making this mistake in the past, just look at where we are now...
As for me and my household, Nigeria will be some vote short unless proper candidate emerge from either of this party

God bless Nigeria
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by chemali: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
hummerwise:
Am sure so many people will come here and start saying words like 'you are not patriotic citizen' or ' you are not performing your civic responsibility'

To me there is no President in GEJ and Buhari,

Gej has already shown us he's not capable of taking us places, with a woman running the show for him.
Gej government has been full of imcompetencies and lack of interest for people well being, his supporters has been trying to convince us that he has done so many things and sacrifice for NigErians (Am sure people like me who could see beyond all this things will know that these are just cock and bull story because the only thing he has sacrificed are people's life)

And Buhari on the other hand is like an Angel We don't know...
There has been evidence surrounding this man to make GEJ government ungovernable and alrdy we have seen so much of it..
Trust me Buhari has nothing to offer Nigerians...

None of this Candidate is good for this Job...
I just hope people campaigning for this candidates would realise soon enough that temporary benefits is no good and pray they won't reap the Negative effect themselves, because whatever decision you make now will affect you and your unborn children..

Our fathers and mothers has been making this mistake in the past, just look at where we are now...
As for me and my household, Nigeria will be some vote short unless proper candidate emerge from either of this party

God bless Nigeria

Where is the evidence you are alluding to? Save for concocted stories on TANoid websites. GMB has more character and integrity that GEJ. The APC Governors have consistently delivered. Now, it's Buhari has nothing to offer like you are a clairvoyant.
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by hummerwise(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
chemali:

Where is the evidence you are alluding to? Save for concocted stories on TANoid websites. GMB has more character and integrity that GEJ. The APC Governors have consistently delivered. Now, it's Buhari has nothing to offer like you are a clairvoyant.
Bros just stop bin fanatic and think right,, wah makes u so sure that Buhari won't even do tins much worse that Gej..
Pls wud luv yu to convince people like me, becose if yu continue layin ur point upon a party credibility,,then bros yu av no point
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by chemali: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
hummerwise:

Bros just stop bin fanatic and think right,, wah makes u so sure that Buhari won't even do tins much worse that Gej..
Pls wud luv yu to convince people like me, becose if yu continue layin ur point upon a party credibility,,then bros yu av no point

What makes you think he will do worse? GEJ has serially messed up. He deserves no chance. Are you saying we should vote him still because you don't know what Buhari will do?
It's not about being a fanatic. It's about common sense. When a party does not deliver, you switch. That's what happens in advanced democracies.
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by Zuria(f): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin grin I'm sure there are other presidential candidates...it mustn't be GEJ / GMB grin
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by hummerwise(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
chemali:

What makes you think he will do worse? GEJ has serially messed up. He deserves no chance. Are you saying we should vote him still because you don't know what Buhari will do?
It's not about being a fanatic. It's about common sense. When a party does not deliver, you switch. That's what happens in advanced democracies.
God knows I will never vote for GEJ, I didn't make the mistake @ 1st y am I gonna the mistake now,
All this games you guys keep playing, because a party has failed us, wah is the assurance that the opposition party won't follow suit..
We have seen wah they can do in the past and am sure the present won't be different...the candidate is not to blame but those who are campaigning for them.
They knw these people are no good why praise them like they are some kind of angels...
We all knw wah you guys are doing, you just wanna win the election and get praised and @ the end of the day get Paid some pennies but you guys av forgotten that these are decison that could affect ur future +/- depending on the kind of decision you have taken...
Make una continue ooo, waheva you sow you shall reap..
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by hummerwise(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
Zuria:
grin grin I'm sure there are other presidential candidates...it mustn't be GEJ / GMB grin
Aunty the write up above is not based on any political propaganda,
What the OP is tryna say is that even if it must be the 2 well known parties, must it always be the same old candidate that has failed us in the past? We need something new and fresh..
These people has nothing to offer us..

Them don turn Nigeria to a refinery, where we refine leaders like crude oil
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by oziegbe2015: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
The truth is no party can beat the pdp party on its own. Nigeria is not like usa where the man with pure ideas wins, men like pat utomi, bakare, would have won on that. Sadly nigeria election is about popularity, ethnicity and how many regions you can carry along. The pdp that has existed in power since 1999 had failed to stop the politics of ethnicity and make it a policy of voting competence. Frm obj, time we knw he didnt do anything what they did was to give north sharia that breed boko haram, and bribe the east as they had west. When obj left he didnt bring in a sound donald duke, odili at that time cos they dont believe in competency. They smuggled a sick yaradua and a weak gej hoping to continue using their head. We know gej won the first election based on sympathy, ethnicity, religion and not because he was competent. Why did pdp not produce akpabio,or maku and tell gej look u failed , we believe in competence. In apc u see how fashola, oshomole, okorocha, ameachi and many more were projected to be vp to gmb. It all failed because pdp has a party had made nigeria belive that religion, and ethnicity is more valuable than competence. If they as a ruling party had beign practising the idea of using performing people as presidents, nigeria would not be giving a damn as to where a president or vp come frm, but look at what he has to offer. The north wouldnt have had any questions who rules as long as he is president of all and he affects them. Pdp brought us to the point where to do election, u have to consider who can pull major regions first. Thats why fashola etc cant go for the apex position. Now gmb is chosen because he singlehandly can pull the biggest region but we are also lucky cos he has benefits to put into governance. That anti corruption stand is like gbogbomeshe to all aliment in nigeria. Along side his will power, and integrity. It is better to stick with apc because it gives more opportunity for fashola, osibanjo, okorocha, oshomole etc to be in the corridor of the fg. In a few time these men would gradually break into the authority itself, apc doesnt have the old anenih, rilwan, obj, elechi, ahmadu ali, tukur etc that has beign in the early days and would continue to be re apointed in pdp, leaving donald duke, apkabio etc by sidleline. Pdp has no plan 4 the future. Apc has a chance for the new generation men

2 Likes

Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by chemali: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
hummerwise:

God knows I will never vote for GEJ, I didn't make the mistake @ 1st y am I gonna the mistake now,
All this games you guys keep playing, because a party has failed us, wah is the assurance that the opposition party won't follow suit..
We have seen wah they can do in the past and am sure the present won't be different...the candidate is not to blame but those who are campaigning for them.
They knw these people are no good why praise them like they are some kind of angels...
We all knw wah you guys are doing, you just wanna win the election and get praised and @ the end of the day get Paid some pennies but you guys av forgotten that these are decison that could affect ur future +/- depending on the kind of decision you have taken...
Make una continue ooo, waheva you sow you shall reap..

Get paid some pennies? I'm very very comfortable. The only reason I'm doing this is because it's the right thing to do. I do not know personally any APC official or agent. 16 years and what do we have to show? Almost all the institutions that should make Democracy work have been compromised. There is no sense of direction. Buhari may not be the messiah but the mere fact that power has returned to the people is a victory that will make the next president sit up.
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by hummerwise(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
oziegbe2015:
The truth is no party can beat the pdp party on its own. Nigeria is not like usa where the man with pure ideas wins, men like pat utomi, bakare, would have won on that. Sadly nigeria election is about popularity, ethnicity and how many regions you can carry along. The pdp that has existed in power since 1999 had failed to stop the politics of ethnicity and make it a policy of voting competence. Frm obj, time we knw he didnt do anything what they did was to give north sharia that breed boko haram, and bribe the east as they had west. When obj left he didnt bring in a sound donald duke, odili at that time cos they dont believe in competency. They smuggled a sick yaradua and a weak gej hoping to continue using their head. We know gej won the first election based on sympathy, ethnicity, religion and not because he was competent. Why did pdp not produce akpabio,or maku and tell gej look u failed , we believe in competence. In apc u see how fashola, oshomole, okorocha, ameachi and many more were projected to be vp to gmb. It all failed because pdp has a party had made nigeria belive that religion, and ethnicity is more valuable than competence. If they as a ruling party had beign practising the idea of using performing people as presidents, nigeria would not be giving a damn as to where a president or vp come frm, but look at what he has to offer. The north wouldnt have had any questions who rules as long as he is president of all and he affects them. Pdp brought us to the point where to do election, u have to consider who can pull major regions first. Thats why fashola etc cant go for the apex position. Now gmb is chosen because he singlehandly can pull the biggest region but we are also lucky cos he has benefits to put into governance. That anti corruption stand is like gbogbomeshe to all aliment in nigeria. Along side his will power, and integrity. It is better to stick with apc because it gives more opportunity for fashola, osibanjo, okorocha, oshomole etc to be in the corridor of the fg. In a few time these men would gradually break into the authority itself, apc doesnt have the old anenih, rilwan, obj, elechi, ahmadu ali, tukur etc that has beign in the early days and would continue to be re apointed in pdp, leaving donald duke, apkabio etc by sidleline. Pdp has no plan 4 the future. Apc has a chance for the new generation men

Another sound mind talking..
But what I will never agree on is the Bolded...Buhari has nothing to offer,
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by hummerwise(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
chemali:

Get paid some pennies? I'm very very comfortable. The only reason I'm doing this is because it's the right thing to do. I do not know personally any APC official or agent. 16 years and what do we have to show? Almost all the institutions that should make Democracy work have been compromised. There is no sense of direction. Buhari may not be the messiah but the mere fact that power has returned to the people is a victory that will make the next president sit up.

Bros wish yu cud just live this party of a thing apart..
Wah we r talking abt here is the credibility,xter and integrity of dis 2 people involve..
As for you, you have not said anything about buhari bin the best candidate as a matter of integrity, honesty and someone who will always stand firm on the truth.
Again, with everythn you have said since it shows ur confidence on Buhari is not really firm, all u want is just a change of party...
Question you should ask ursef is that? 'Does all of these really gurantee a good govErnance?'
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by oziegbe2015: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
hummerwise:
[/b]
Another sound mind talking..
But what I will never agree on is the Bolded...Buhari has nothing to offer,
my friend is either we all join together and conquer the pdp or we continue to be under its seige. This is the best chance, opposition wont be this strong again. Remember they claimed to rule us for 60years. Pdp its the cabal, from dangote, otedola, danjuma, obj etc. Thats why gej talked of fighting them, but he cant becos they are his friends and are the foundation of pdp. No pdp president can stop the cabal(pdp itself) without crumbling the pdp party. So no pdp president can take that step. Together as a people nigerians can sack the cabal itself for ever in the election. We would be free for a new start. You may not like Gmb but voting for apc would be sacking the cabal and giving a man that is independent of his own the opportunity to help us hold brief, like it or not apc wasnt created like pdp of the babaginda, obj(military era) apc foundation is of the people itself the west majorly that gave the ACN to float on, and the north just has a man Gmb for his popularity. Gmb cant take decisions alone their are agreement that bind him to the party, that what happened during vp selection. Their is no fear of him not giving back to the acn which is the spine of apc. We know in apc agreements are maintained. Fashola, and the new crop of politicians would sentitize the system as we go
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by chemali: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
hummerwise:

Bros wish yu cud just live this party of a thing apart..
Wah we r talking abt here is the credibility,xter and integrity of dis 2 people involve..
As for you, you have not said anything about buhari bin the best candidate as a matter of integrity, honesty and someone who will always stand firm on the truth.
Again, with everythn you have said since it shows ur confidence on Buhari is not really firm, all u want is just a change of party...
Question you should ask ursef is that? 'Does all of these really gurantee a good govErnance?'

You have a choice between Jonathan and Buhari. Despite the controversies surrounding Buhari, he is the better option. I'm not going to sit on the fence and say they are both not what we deserve. Sitting on the fence is supporting Jonathan. You can't know for sure how a candidate will perform. Jonathan despite evidences to the contrary was supported over Buhari in 2011 and he has messed up. In 2015, it will be foolhardy to cast a similar vote because you don't know what Buhari will do. I won't attempt to sell Buhari to you but will try to appeal to your common sense. Is it sensible following Jonathan because you don't know what Buhari will do? Did you know for certain what Jonathan was going to do?
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by hummerwise(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
oziegbe2015:
my friend is either we all join together and conquer the pdp or we continue to be under its seige. This is the best chance, opposition wont be this strong again. Remember they claimed to rule us for 60years. Pdp its the cabal, from dangote, otedola, danjuma, obj etc. Thats why gej talked of fighting them, but he cant becos they are his friends and are the foundation of pdp. No pdp president can stop the cabal(pdp itself) without crumbling the pdp party. So no pdp president can take that step. Together as a people nigerians can sack the cabal itself for ever in the election. We would be free for a new start. You may not like Gmb but voting for apc would be sacking the cabal and giving a man that is independent of his own the opportunity to help us hold brief, like it or not apc wasnt created like pdp of the babaginda, obj(military era) apc foundation is of the people itself the west majorly that gave the ACN to float on, and the north just has a man Gmb for his popularity. Gmb cant take decisions alone their are agreement that bind him to the party, that what happened during vp selection. Their is no fear of him not giving back to the acn which is the spine of apc. We know in apc agreements are maintained. Fashola, and the new crop of politicians would sentitize the system as we go

In as much as ur write up carries a way of convincing people,,
Am still not convince 1 bit,
We need a change I agree, but I tell u bros Gmb will neva bring that change.
because immediately he gets elected, it bcomes one man show,,, Am not talking about the party now, I am talking about the personality involve...
Gmb to me sounds like a gud plan with bad resources.
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by hummerwise(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
chemali:

You have a choice between Jonathan and Buhari. Despite the controversies surrounding Buhari, he is the better option. I'm not going to sit on the fence and say they are both not what we deserve. Sitting on the fence is supporting Jonathan. You can't know for sure how a candidate will perform. Jonathan despite evidences to the contrary was supported over Buhari in 2011 and he has messed up. In 2015, it will be foolhardy to cast a similar vote because you don't know what Buhari will do. I won't attempt to sell Buhari to you but will try to appeal to your common sense. Is it sensible following Jonathan because you don't know what Buhari will do? Did you know for certain what Jonathan was going to do?
Bros it sounds like yu av bin reading me rongly since,
Voting Gej is like digging the grave of my future, and same applies to Gmb...Uncertainty surrounds this man...even with all this u av said, am still not convince to vote and I will neva do such, because I don't want to regret wasting ma effort on some people who doesn't deserve it.
People are going to vote for him And if he eventually wins and tins turn out of his hands, people like you wud be held responsible.
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by oziegbe2015: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
hummerwise:

In as much as ur write up carries a way of convincing people,,
Am still not convince 1 bit,
We need a change I agree, but I tell u bros Gmb will neva bring that change.
because immediately he gets elected, it bcomes one man show,,, Am not talking about the party now, I am talking about the personality involve...
Gmb to me sounds like a gud plan with bad resources.
history would let you know tha gmb is the head of state till date that delegated most of his powers to his vp(idiagbon) people even critized him for that. But a man can not change in actions
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by hummerwise(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
oziegbe2015:
history would let you know tha gmb is the head of state till date that delegated most of his powers to his vp(idiagbon) people even critized him for that. But a man can not change in actions
You 4gotten that deepest pit you can find is a man's mind.
People can hide their intentions when they are goin for somthn but imediately they get it their real intentions appear.

Don't 4get that some very bad leaders in the past had followers like you who neva knew wah their leader really was, @ d end regretted they eva follow such leader.
Its tru that I av no say, cos 1 of them will eventually be elected, we'll see hw tins goes beyond that.
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by chemali: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
hummerwise:

Bros it sounds like yu av bin reading me rongly since,
Voting Gej is like digging the grave of my future, and same applies to Gmb...Uncertainty surrounds this man...even with all this u av said, am still not convince to vote and I will neva do such, because I don't want to regret wasting ma effort on some people who doesn't deserve it.
People are going to vote for him And if he eventually wins and tins turn out of his hands, people like you wud be held responsible.

If he wins, 2 years from now we can do a review of his performance together. Not voting for anyone is a vote for Jonathan. Even if u won't vote Buhari vote for okorie or what his name is. Take a stand.
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by oziegbe2015: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
hummerwise:

You 4gotten that deepest pit you can find is a man's mind.
People can hide their intentions when they are goin for somthn but imediately they get it their real intentions appear.

Don't 4get that some very bad leaders in the past had followers like you who neva knew wah their leader really was, @ d end regretted they eva follow such leader.
Its tru that I av no say, cos 1 of them will eventually be elected, we'll see hw tins goes beyond that.
my friend only God knows and searches the heart. Facial expressions are not what makes a man but his character. May the best man that is accepted by the majority of masses win. May this election not be rigged and the masses allowed to choose who would govern them as this is the only benefit we get from democracy. May this not be june 12, may our leaders never be power drunk to want to remain in power if the decision of the masses says otherwise. Amen
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by hummerwise(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
chemali:

If he wins, 2 years from now we can do a review of his performance together. Not voting for anyone is a vote for Jonathan. Even if u won't vote Buhari vote for okorie or what his name is. Take a stand.
Not Voting is also a form of takin a stand..
My vote is precious can't waste it,
Tanx
Surprise No PDP supporters av said sumthn to defend their cos..
This seems more like they av given up on their leader, sign of end of jonathan.
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by studded(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
hummerwise:

Aunty the write up above is not based on any political propaganda,
What the OP is tryna say is that even if it must be the 2 well known parties, must it always be the same old candidate that has failed us in the past? We need something new and fresh..
These people has nothing to offer us..

Them don turn Nigeria to a refinery, where we refine leaders like crude oil

I agree with you @op, but even if, somebody must rule na. Abi u go prefer make the country go into anarchy ni? grin grin
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by hummerwise(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
oziegbe2015:
my friend only God knows and searches the heart. Facial expressions are not what makes a man but his character. May the best man that is accepted by the majority of masses win. May this election not be rigged and the masses allowed to choose who would govern them as this is the only benefit we get from democracy. May this not be june 12, may our leaders never be power drunk to want to remain in power if the decision of the masses says otherwise. Amen
AMEN,
u seem to fight for a gud cos.
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by hummerwise(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
studded:

I agree with you @op, but even if, somebody must rule na. Abi u go prefer make the country go into anarchy ni? grin grin
That's the prob, we have no candidate, this has bin happening since time immemorial and that's why we e keep sailing tru the dark part evrytym..This people that kip refining themselves cannot give other prominent candidate a chance..
This must start with us, we need make our opinion known we don't want refined candidates anymore.
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by studded(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
hummerwise:

That's the prob, we have no candidate, this has bin happening since time immemorial and that's why we e keep sailing tru the dark part evrytym..This people that kip refining themselves cannot give other prominent candidate a chance..
This must start with us, we need make our opinion known we don't want refined candidates anymore.

True talk; but my advise to you is to create a personal preference scale and put all the aspirants on the scale and choose wisely, the best candidate based on your own personal conviction.....

Somebody must rule o.... grin grin
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by hummerwise(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
studded:

True talk; but my advise to you is to create a personal preference scale and put all the aspirants on the scale and choose wisely, the best candidate based on your own personal conviction.....

Somebody must rule o.... grin grin

Yu really dnt get it do you?
Nufin. Like scale of preference here bruh,
Let me ask you this question sir,
When u r asked to choose one orange from a basket, all filled wif spoilt oranges, how do you make a scale preference of that?
Re: Reason People like me will Never Vote This Coming Election by studded(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
hummerwise:

Yu really dnt get it do you?
Nufin. Like scale of preference here bruh,
Let me ask you this question sir,
When u r asked to choose one orange from a basket, all filled wif spoilt oranges, how do you make a scale preference of that?

Lol....Anyways, don't let's drag this my brother....

If you don't vote, others will and their votes will still count @ the end of the day...& when that happen when that happens, don't blame anybody for the choice of leadership that will be voted into power.

#signingout.... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva / Jonathan, Alison-madueke, Okonjo-iweala Involved In NNPC Diversion Of $50 Billio / PHOTO: 1940 Mugshot Of 'criminal Lesbian' In USA, When Homosexuality Was A Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.