Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones (2198 Views)

You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
In an interview yesterday by Sun News. IBB stated "When I was the head of state, I had an average of $7billion to work with from the price of oil, and we did what we can with the available resources. Today this government was getting over $150billion in oil revenues yet they have not been able to achieve much of what we did. Looking at the level of corruption in government today, we were certainly saints and angels compared to what is happening today". - General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/43668-we-are-saints-compared-to-our-successors-ibb

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Guy, nobody takes you serious here again.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by Baawaa(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jonathan makes IBB a saint!!

3 Likes

Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
dunkem21:
Guy, nobody takes you serious here again.

Focus on the message and not the messenger!

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by YEMOYEMI: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
IBB said Jonathan is inexperience but urged Nigerians to support and vote for him. Real Maradona deceiving the dumb and cluless one

1 Like

Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
I know IBB and OBJ will vote GMB

4 Likes

Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by gratiaeo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
What is your take on Buhari certificate saga
Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by YEMOYEMI: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
gratiaeo:

Please stay on the topic.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

OK. Give me source. You are an oldie here and know how things are exactly done. ..not ..

- Cramjones
Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by Redoil: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
clownjones how far

1 Like

Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by DesChyko: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Crapjones, this topic had already been discussed hours ago.. Changing the topic won't change the contents. angry

1 Like

Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by rozayx5(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
gratiaeo:

he is dumb on that one
Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by major466(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
The problem with our country is that, we are operating on a Failed Structure. The foundational base and fabric of Nigeria's administration system is faulty. The problem has been there since after the Civil War. No matter how hard GEJ tries to correct it, things will not fall in place because the system will not allow it. Nigeria is on a failed structure. Unless the structure is fixed, mediocrity and inefficiency will continue to hold sway.
True Federalism is the only solution to Nigeria's problems.

1 Like

Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by Justbright(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
gej in trobule
Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by armadeo(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
major466:
The problem with our country is that, we are operating on a Failed Structure. The foundational base and fabric of Nigeria's administration system is faulty. The problem has been there since after the Civil War. No matter how hard GEJ tries to correct it, things will not fall in place because the system will not allow it. Nigeria is on a failed structure. Unless the structure is fixed, mediocrity and inefficiency will continue to hold sway.
True Federalism is the only solution to Nigeria's problems.

Many people still don't understand that the system isn't an individual, it just is. If a system works nobody can do beyond his allocation as checks and balances come into play.

What happens when those who are to make the system work are actually the spanners in the works.
Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
It is a quicksand for GEJ. And those who should rescue him are deserting. Just Doyin Okupe and FFK; two egocentric leeches left.
Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
THE NORTHERNERS ARE PLANNING AND OTHERS ARE PLANNING TOO.

GEJ MUST WIN THE ELECTION. ONE WITH GOD IS MAJORITY BECAUSE THE MOST HIGH DOES NOT WORK WITH THE MAJORITY.
Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by tundemogba12(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
Unfortunately GEJ failed us. He is the worst president to rule this country. A new president will emerge to correct all his shortcomings in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by major466(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
armadeo:

Many people still don't understand that the system isn't an individual, it just is. If a system works nobody can do beyond his allocation as checks and balances come into play.

What happens when those who are to make the system work are actually the spanners in the works.

The task towards development is a duty for all Nigerians. This is why we need to press on the Legislature to pass the National Conference bill for full implementation.
Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by alabiyemmy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
tundemogba12:
Unfortunately GEJ failed us. He is the worst president to rule this country. A new president will emerge to correct all his shortcomings in Jesus name, Amen.

Failed u how? I am sure u didn't even vote for him hitherto.
Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by oziegbe2015: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
I laff when i heard him call ibb father all in desperation becos obj deserted him. Make he go meet im real father the oyel face e k clark. The same ibb they call evil genius na im u wan use play. Same ibb that enrolled nigeria into oic. And put millions of bible into sea. The same ibb that is sponsoring boko haram, when andrew azazi said pdp is boko haram. That ibb own na im worse pass obj. Obj would let u knw he hates u. But ibb would draw u close and poison u. That master coup plotter is evil. He hasnt campaign for gej anywhere, the military generals want their general in power. And only monkey gej wont see it

1 Like

Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
"There emerged a Goodluck and Goodluck met
face to face with Yar’Adua and Yar’Adua died.
When Goodluck met Yar’Adua, Yar’Adua had bad
luck and died. Goodluck met our oil; our oil had
bad luck and melted away. He met our Naira, our Naira had bad luck and depreciated". FR MBAKA
Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by DaKing008: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
abuayman:
"There emerged a Goodluck and Goodluck met
face to face with Yar’Adua and Yar’Adua died.
When Goodluck met Yar’Adua, Yar’Adua had bad
luck and died. Goodluck met our oil; our oil had
bad luck and melted away. He met our Naira, our Naira had bad luck and depreciated". FR MBAKA
Please you guys stop this.
@the topic, my major problem with gej is this same case of corruption. For goodness sake its just dam to much.
Re: IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jonathan Corruption UNLimited

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? / The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) / Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.