Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Photo: I Will Rest Well When I Die—banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: I Will Rest Well When I Die—banky W (895 Views)

EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" / Davido: If I Die Bury Me In A Gucci Store, As He Lavishes Millions Shopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: I Will Rest Well When I Die—banky W by nigeriafilms: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
EME boss, Banky W, has replied his critics
who questioned his decision to spend most
of his time in the studio and also always
seen at various shows.
The singer explained that the reason for his
decision is because he wants to work hard to
bring out good music to his teeming fans.
According to him, the only time he has to rest
well is when he is dead and stressed that as
long as he lives, he will continue to work
tirelessly to bring out the best.
“And they always wonder why I don’t sleep
enough. If @iamdiddy doesn’t either, I’m in
good company. #hustle Harder #will Rest Very
Well When I Die,” he wrote.

See photo here:
www.gistspot.com/2015/01/06/i-will-rest-well-when-i-die-banky-w/
Re: Photo: I Will Rest Well When I Die—banky W by naturally: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo: I Will Rest Well When I Die—banky W by motherlode: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ok, but where will they place your head nah? Cuz Ayam worried ooo! grin
Re: Photo: I Will Rest Well When I Die—banky W by hahn(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Probably remixing Rihanna's songs

(1) (Reply)

Latest On Jayz Divorce Saga / A Picture Of Davido And Alico Dangote Chilling / Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.