Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Latest On Jayz Divorce Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latest On Jayz Divorce Saga (895 Views)

Latest On AY's Marriage Scandal - From Stella Dimoko's Blog Visitor / DIVORCE SAGA: Toyin Aimakhu Set For Second Marriage / Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest On Jayz Divorce Saga by pedrojustice: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Problem 100- There have been ongoing rumors about Jay-Z and Beyoncé's failing marriage. But there hasn't been any evidence, only speculation. But here ladies and gentleman lies the truth behind the divorce
We all thought that Blue Ivy was the only child. Well now she is just the only girl.
It seems Jay-Z has indeed been creeping around with another woman and that woman has come forth with a child. The woman hasn't been attached to a name yet, but when she uploaded her pic on social media, the truth clearly came out. Big Pimpin' wasn't just a song. Jay-Z is now living that Hard Knock Life and I bet he will do Anything to figure out a Blueprint to solve his falling family Dynasty.
Asked if he knew of the love child, Jay-Z simply replied "Yes." Admitting to paparazzi while exiting the Beverly Center in Los Angeles.
"I knew from the beginning. But the media has made it hard on my family. Can I live?" Jay-Z expressed. "People are going to believe what they want so I will give them what they want. I hit a whole-in-one with my wife but drove our marriage into the bunker."
Speaking of golf... Tiger Woods may be the next to be questioned for the baby on the left.
It seems like this situation is turning messy.
What do you all think? Sure does look like him.

http://www.hiphophangover.com/index.php/15-enter/77-jay-z-reveals-divorce-rumors-are-true-meet-his-son-shawn-carter-jr-and-mistress
Re: Latest On Jayz Divorce Saga by Airforce1(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Men!
Re: Latest On Jayz Divorce Saga by pedrojustice: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2015
In Jayz's voice .. "If you have a girl problem, I feel bad for you son, I 've got 99 problems but bitch aint one"
Re: Latest On Jayz Divorce Saga by ggrin(f): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Hin wahalaundecided
Re: Latest On Jayz Divorce Saga by nedu2000(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2015
...& that's despite being married to an 8 /10
Polygamy & 'concumbine having' should just be legalised in churches

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of Davido And Alico Dangote Chilling / Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija | Photos / Lookbook Special: Kanye West Features Nude Models For His Upcoming Adidas Colle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.