Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice (2087 Views)

IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? / Am Undergraduate And Wanna Marry. Parents Say NO!! Pls Advice / Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by koolet: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mum has been owing me 40k and refused to pay me, she have enough 2 payback ooo ....,but anytime i asks she always remind me of how she breast-feed me and thats alone a debt i cannot payoff. i told my dad but she told my dad thesame phrase she told me latteron all he says is dnt worry she'll pay, its just annoying after collecting daily contribution to pay for my breastfeeding i even sold my laptop in the process and as i am ehhn i need money scatter... dunno wat to do cos shez nt willing to pay well, imagine she ask me if i would manage 2k see sumtin oo she driving me mad and i dunno wat 2 do its lyk mummies dnt payback, do they?
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
pack a gun and shoot her. why will she refuse paying you?

Dude, you're mentally incapacitated, you're an Im.becile for coming here to rant abt 40k that you gave your mom.
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lolzzzzz, don't worry she'll pay you

1 Like

Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Chazzyboy: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hahahaha if na ur babe bossom feed u won't u let the matter be? Because na mama u want ur money back
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by naturally: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
Okay, just chill
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by koolet: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
iv4fb:

Dude, you're mentally incapacitated, you're an Im.becile for coming here to rant abt 40k that you gave your mom.
oboi u wicked oo ama student nau..
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by eph12(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
Report to the police asap.. an sure it's a criminal offense in Nigeria.
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by koolet: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
brito:
Lolzzzzz, don't worry she'll pay you
are u in anyway related 2 moi dad?
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
koolet:
oboi u wicked oo ama student nau..

and she's a worker abi?

Please dont ever mention anything about that money to anyone, ever again. That was so childish!grow up!
SO long you can survive, that's all taht matters. She wants the best for u and if she can afford to give you everything you ever desire, she will.
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
iv4fb:

. So Its his Mother so What,u just open your mouth to throw insult like u gat sore brain.....His Mother Borrowed 40k from him,,do u have 40k mr insulter??...his a hustler not a working class,he needs that money badly,school has resumed yesterday,he came here for an advice on how to retrieve his money but a typical Nigerian Becomes a hypocrite instead of answering the question,,u even said he should shoot her,later your mum go dey happy say she born pikin,she no go know say na Goat she boy,commenting thrash on someones thread,,if u cant advice a brother,den leave the thread dont bother

1 Like

Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mummies dnt pay back.
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dude Make your mum see reasons why she should give you the money now,even if it isnt all,then a part of it..Or Job ur oldman or ask him for loan,stating your sincere reasons..If that doesnt still work, threaten them you wiLl go and beg your uncle or aunty for the money..if that doesnt work,,then dey pray brother,God go find another way..You know shes Your mum,so its not something you can take personally, theres always an emotional attachment,,i dont even know why mothers of nowadays remind a child that he/she was breastfed by her,na cow for Breast feed me before...Be cool with her..One Love

1 Like

Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
Justdulla:
. So Its his Mother so What,u just open your mouth to throw insult like u gat sore brain.....His Mother Borrowed 40k from him,,do u have 40k mr insulter??...his a hustler not a working class,he needs that money badly,school has resumed yesterday,he came here for an advice on how to retrieve his money but a typical Nigerian Becomes a hypocrite instead of answering the question,,u even said he should shoot her,later your mum go dey happy say she born pikin,she no go know say na Goat she boy,commenting thrash on someones thread,,if u cant advice a brother,den leave the thread dont bother

Pele, Life must be so hard for you. To a point you cant read and understand? Go get some manners, OP understood what i said. Its a pity how you were raised, that you dont understand sarcasm and end up insulting people. I wont insult you or call you names, your parents didnt raise you well and that suffice. Afterall, your username shows your mental state

1 Like

Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bro be sincere to yourself if the want sit down calculate all the money u spend on babe haven't it pass such amount? Is a priviledge that your mum collect you such money and use, infact if i were u am not bragging true , i woun't even want such money again, even if she pays back i will kindly reject it, because i still owe my mum much more.

If you still insist on what to do, i have i colt pocket percussion rivolver, you can come and get it, went straight to her without no hesitation just blast her down . Nonsense! So that when she come back to this world she knows borrowing is not good and giving birth to a biggest fool is not good too.
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by koolet: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
kristina1:
Mummies dnt pay back.
now u undastand
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
koolet:
woman.....
iswear u need serious jabbin on the head

Sis, I hope your thread was only a joke, except if you're terribly childish.
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
iv4fb:

Pele, Life must be so hard for you. To a point you cant read and understand? Go get some manners, OP understood what i said. Its a pity how you were raised, that you dont understand sarcasm and end up insulting people. I wont insult you or call you names, your parents didnt raise you well and that suffice. Afterall, your username shows your mental state
. Now You call it sarcasm,finding a way to meddle out ur dilemma...Ur thrash,a hypocrite, a sadist,,i shouldnt be seen exchanging chats with low classes like you...
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by pickabeau1: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
koolet:
Mum has been owing me 40k and refused to pay me, she have enough 2 payback ooo ....,but anytime i asks she always remind me of how she breast-feed me and thats alone a debt i cannot payoff. i told my dad but she told my dad thesame phrase she told me latteron all he says is dnt worry she'll pay, its just annoying after collecting daily contribution to pay for my breastfeeding i even sold my laptop in the process and as i am ehhn i need money scatter... dunno wat to do cos shez nt willing to pay well, imagine she ask me if i would manage 2k see sumtin oo she driving me madd i swear... arrrrrgh. ama student for God sake

But u have money to pay your girlfriend's school fees

The cane that will tear ur nyansh is doing pressup
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by koolet: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
iv4fb:

Sis, I hope your thread was only a joke, except if you're terribly childish.
ok ok lets assume it was you what would you do be sincere and stop being annoying

1 Like

Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Justdulla:
. So Its his Mother so What,u just open your mouth to throw insult like u gat sore brain.....His Mother Borrowed 40k from him,,do u have 40k mr insulter??...his a hustler not a working class,he needs that money badly,school has resumed yesterday,he came here for an advice on how to retrieve his money but a typical Nigerian Becomes a hypocrite instead of answering the question,,u even said he should shoot her,later your mum go dey happy say she born pikin,she no go know say na Goat she boy,commenting thrash on someones thread,,if u cant advice a brother,den leave the t hread dont bother
omoh' enter the next available bush and hide, your own daftness is just too beyond. What is 40k, that someone just came here and rant like a mad dog. It could have been better if he says his brother or her sister owe him.
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Justdulla:
. Now You call it sarcasm,finding a way to meddle out ur dilemma...Ur thrash,a hypocrite, a sadist,,i shouldnt be seen exchanging chats with low classes like you...

Bro, this is not a chat; I replied op not you; I'm not responsible for your difficult life, face your drama alone. Dude, at this pace, you'll end up regretting your existence i suppose.

I'm sorry i wont be replying you again as you're not making sense, brewed in the gutters, all you can do is insult.

get thee behind me Satan.
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
crazysaint:
omoh' enter the next available bush and hide, your own daftness is just too beyond. What is 40k, that someone just came here and rant like a mad dog. It could have been better if he says his brother or her sister owe him.

Its difficult how these juvenile reason. Funny enough, same mother will be the one to pack stuffs and gather foodstuffs and others for the same child when he's going to school.

I'd thought the op was joking until that juvenile commented. Poverty is indeed a disease
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
koolet:
ok ok lets assume it was you what would you do be sincere and stop being annoying

stop assuming, forget about the money bro, If things get difficult for you, ask her for money-if she do have, she'll give. but the debt or no debt thing really doesnt make sense, you owe her more in the real sense of it! You'll realize that when you grow up.

your dad may not always have your time, your friends will change, your course/school mates will change in time, siblings will even build their own families and forget you, but mom will always be there for you till the end.

1 Like

Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
End time pikins undecided.
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
kristina1:
Mummies dnt pay back.

Here! cheesy
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by 5minsmadness: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
You. No. Well.
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by bukatyne(f): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
@OP:

Don't pursue the money since she is not willing to pay however next time know if she wants to 'borrow', she will not pay back. It helps you to give her what you can part with.

If you were very comfortable and she does this, it might be painful but it would not as bad as now when you had to sell your laptop to source for the funds.

3 Likes

Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by undercat: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
I guess you have to also take a loan from her.

1 Like

Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by koolet: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
undercat:
I guess you have to also take a loan from her.
how
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by undercat: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
koolet:
how

I don't know. The usual way I guess, by cooking up a story about a pressing need in school or elsewhere. Preferably something which she'll understand why you can't/won't go to your dad. Of course you cant ask immediately, and you may have to break up the amount and ask two or three times.

Alternatively, just agree with her and wait for another money.
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
from winning 40k in baba ijebu to your mum owing you 40k.

op are you ok?
Re: mummies dont payback do they,, Pls advice by zeb04(f): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hahahahahaha,

Just write a list of what you want on a piece of paper and give it to mummy,even if she dosnt give you 40k,atleast she would give you half.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) / Open Letter To Zhuhilat / Big Ass, Big Breast, Or Curvy Girls Are Overrated On The Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.