Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? (1155 Views)

Help!!! My Husband's Friend Is Getting On My Nerves / She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by Zaronxpanol(f): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hello all! Is it okay to get down with my Ex-huband friend, he handsome wink, and he has been asking me out prior to our wedding, he was even my husband best man on our wedding day, and when married he kept on disturbing me but I declined. Now my marriage is over and he is still coming, should I accept him? I realy wana carry out a revenge mission on my ex-hubby, because the last time I saw him, he was flexing with his Unilag side chick.
Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by orlaryhincah(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
Fire On
Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin

A sweet revenge...
Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by eigmaticme: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Don't do it.
Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by lilmax(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
your happiness should come first, do whatever makes you happy
Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by Eggcelent(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
You will regret it if you sleep with him just for the purpose of getting a revenge on your ex.
Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by izzou(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hope you have the phone number of your ex husband friend's friend?

So when he dumps you, you can elope with that one after he dumps you too

Maybe you don't even know what you want

Endtime op

1 Like

Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Self happiness is the best, if fvcking your ex-husband's friend gives you the joy you crave for, go ahead! Your ex has moved on, you owe him nothing again. You can even choose to fvck his father, that way, your "revenge" would be an A level revenge capable of liberating you from your self-inflicted emotional trauma

4 Likes

Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Should we also remove the letter M from the English alphabets? Of course that would be ISGUIDED and ORONIC.

Sleeping with a friend of your ex-husband is not revenge — that's just you giving his friend free meat to eat.

I'm sure this story is fake, though.

2 Likes

Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Zaronxpanol:
Hello is it okay to get down with my Ex-huband friend, he handsome wink, and he has been asking me out prior to our wedding, he was even my husband best man on our wedding day, and when married he kept on disturbing me but I declined. Now my marriage is over and he is still coming, should I accept him? I realy wana carry out a revenge mission on my ex-hubby, because the last time I saw him, he was flexing with his Unilag side chick.
Don't start what you can't finish. Always look ahead to the future, not the present.
Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
If that's right. And if it's not. Check this pic

Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
Whatever rocks your boat ma'am.
I rather move on with my life than care whose pussy my ex is drilling.

1 Like

Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by Aremu01(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
Does it feel right?
Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by kingreign(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Na una get time for this attention seeker.
All her threads reeks of indecency and even when she was out there searching for a job she came asking if its okay to slept with the customers. I won't be surprised if Na man wey pretend as woman. undecided undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2829912/car-plate-number-pretty-ex-wife
https://www.nairaland.com/964521/gtbank-test-wednesday-20th-june/90#14818721

Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by Zaronxpanol(f): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
@ KING REIGN.....Pls don't judge me, you don't know the kind of emotional torment i went through in marriage.....What matters to me now is my utmost happiness.. I choose 2 be happy with out my husband, since he is happy without me. You did not condemn my ex-husband action because he is a man, but u are condemning me.

1 Like

Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by kingreign(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Zaronxpanol:
@ KING REIGN.....Pls don't judge me, you don't know the kind of emotional torment i went through in marriage.....What matters to me now is my utmost happiness.. I choose 2 be happy with out my husband, since he is happy without me. You did not condemn my ex-husband action because he is a man, but u are condemning me.
Oh dear, pls can you tell NL an unbiased reason why you two are divorced, what really transpired? Tell this and you'd get our empathy.
Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by George22016(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Zaronxpanol:

mods this is a man profile delete this asap cc lalasticlala Seun royalboy dragnet
Re: IS IT OKAY TO GET DOWN WITH MY EX-HUSBAND FRIEND AS A PAYBACK? by Zaronxpanol(f): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
George22016:

mods this is a man profile delete this asap cc lalasticlala Seun royalboy dragnet
....mtcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Always Seeing Full Hours In Clock / Used Cway Water Dispenser & Microwave For Sale / How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.