Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Open Letter To Zhuhilat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Letter To Zhuhilat (2092 Views)

Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her / An Open Letter To My Co-Tenant By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Zhuhilat by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2019
I read your post How do i deal With this level of Disrespect From My Husband and I felt really bad seeing what most people were saying on that thread.
Let me start by breaking it to you, majority of the post on that thread is coming from people who have no never been married nor have a relationship. Some are a product of a dysfunctional home, hence, they think that's how the world should be for every couple experiencing the slightest misunderstanding. They see no reason for you not to break up with your hubby. They are ignoring your baby's positioning because they have never had a baby before, so they are not considering her future.
Zhuhilat, judging from your name, I believe you are a Muslim. I have my personal prejudice against that religion but not withstanding, there are still imam and alfa who are honest and not manipulative. They can councel you and your husband to live as better couples under one roof.
You said he left the house at 12 midnight, it is probably because he is frustrated about something he doesn't want to discuss with you (which is very wrong of him) and in a bid to avoid further arguments with you, he left. Although I will not want you to put off the possibility of your spouse having a mistress outside. One of the bone of contention about Islam is that it allows a man to take more than one wife, at the detriment of a woman's psychological and emotional balance (which to me is illogical).
I can't imagine sharing my wife with another man so I can tell how a woman will feel, most especially if you are educated.
Most people who give relationships advice on Nairaland can't even find a bearing of their own life yet. A certain moniker, LillyVal, who recently deactivated after being exposed has been posting different negative relationships advice up and down Nairaland. You wouldn't have known she was below 21 years old and sells her body for a living till she was busted. Please ignore negative advice from Nairaland. I hope things work out well between you and your husband

15 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by sisisioge: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2019
Hmmm...how very thoughtful of you. Please go and leave same message on her thread so you could get more updated as well. She's not a Muslim and her husband has always been throwing her out, the newest being him leaving the house. Essentially, this behaviour is not a one time thing you could easily explain with your "maybe he had something on his mind". Also, she's quite aware that couples have fixable issues when both are willing to work on it. It is well.

Go on...go and advise her on the thread grin. May God give us infinite wisdom to be fair in all our dealings grin. As per the lilivy girl you were dissing with, her turf was in romance section...not here grin. Infact, she has tons of masculine gender counterparts with the same set of silly advice for their mates grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by ecolime(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2019
You make sense Op.

So many kids on this forum dishing out senseless advises. Reason why i visit Quora more often these days.

I pray for peace in her home.

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by Onyeozichukwu(f): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2019
At Op, a lot of people spew lots of trash here when it comes to relationship and marriage. They think it's a one-way affair. 70% of them have never been married or in any serious relationship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by Mstick: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2019
I like Nigerian men, I like how they subtly coerce women into staying in relationships that they know they themselves cannot stay in because "they're men with ego".

A man makes it a point to drive his WIFE AND CHILD of course she would have to leave with the child whenever oga's ego is bruised, not once or twice and we've people making excuses for him.

And they're not Muslims.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by midnighter(f): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2019
He has chased her away from the house over small issues up to 5 times and keeps telling her she is worthless. This is not normal. She doenst need to divorce necessarily but they cant continue like that

10 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by madridguy(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2019
Gasoilandtheory: I believe this piece of explanation will enlighten you a bit about polygamy in ISLAM.
Mind you, ISLAM is a perfect religion.

The verse most commonly referred to with the topic of polygamy is Verse 3 of Surah 4 An-Nisa (Women). A translation by Yusuf Ali is shown below:

If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

— Qur'an, Sura 4 (An-Nisa), Ayah 3[1]
It is believed these Verses were revealed after the Battle of Uhud, in which many Muslim men were killed, leaving widows and orphans. Thus, many[who?] argue that these Verses have been revealed "because of Allah's concern for the welfare of women and orphans who were left without husbands and fathers who died fighting for the Prophet and for Islam. It is a verse about compassion towards women and their children; it is not about men or their sexuality." [2]

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by LadySarah: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2019
God will judge everyone who sees evil and say it is good.
If you say it is good that the man who has sworn to protect,defend,provide and love you sends you home to your parents at the slightest provocation.May it be your portion.Iseeeeee

What if she had come to harm one of the times he sent her out or raped?Why does he keep going back to get her only to repeat the same?What if she has no parents and no home to go to,will she sleep in the streets?

It is pampering evil that has kept Nigeria the way it is.Admit the man is wrong and should the steps to work his marriage instead of writing this...Are your OBj's mentee?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by LadySarah: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
ecolime:
You make sense Op.

So many kids on this forum dishing out senseless advises. Reason why i visit Quora more often these days.

I'm on quora and i will tell you that its members will categorically advice the woman to kick the man out of the house or call the cops on him. cheesy

Alot of you 'African'men wont even take 10 percent of What you dish out to your wives in the name of marriage.

Love indeed.You dont treat What you love badly

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by Winneygirl(f): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
I see no reason why this thread should exist.
Absolutely no reason.

13 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by madridguy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
As a Muslim, one thing Allah SWT permitted but frown at is " divorce ".
In this regards, it is better the wife call her family and her husband's family and ask her husband this simple question " are you tired of this marriage " i think the man should be able to say whatever he has in mind. How could a responsible man be saying " i no do again at any little provocation " sending your wife out all the time. They both need to discuss this and find a lasting solution once and for all.

midnighter:
He has chased her away from the house over small issues up to 5 times and keeps telling her she is worthless. This is not normal. She doenst need to divorce necessarily but they cant continue like that

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by midnighter(f): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
madridguy:
As a Muslim, one thing Allah SWT permitted but frown at is " divorce ".
In this regards, it is better the wife call her family and her husband's family and ask her husband this simple question " are you tired of this marriage " i think the man should be able to say whatever he has in mind. How could a responsible man be saying " i no do again at any little provocation " sending your wife out all the time. They both need to discuss this and find a lasting solution once and for all.

Shes not a muslim

But you are right about the rest...the man is not being reasonable. So its either he chases her out or he runs out of the house at 12AM, is he trying to say that he cant stay in the same house with his own wife Let him do as you say and tell her what his problem is
Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by madridguy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bro forget age and let stop calling members of this house kids. We sees issue differently and so the advise we offer.

If i may ask you, would you consider a man sending his wife packing over mere issue a matured man? To me age is just a number.

ecolime:
You make sense Op.

13 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by midnighter(f): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
madridguy:
Gasoilandtheory: I believe this piece of explanation will enlighten you a bit about polygamy in ISLAM.
Mind you, ISLAM is a perfect religion.

The verse most commonly referred to with the topic of polygamy is Verse 3 of Surah 4 An-Nisa (Women). A translation by Yusuf Ali is shown below:

If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

— Qur'an, Sura 4 (An-Nisa), Ayah 3[1]
It is believed these Verses were revealed after the Battle of Uhud, in which many Muslim men were killed, leaving widows and orphans. Thus, many[who?] argue that these Verses have been revealed "because of Allah's concern for the welfare of women and orphans who were left without husbands and fathers who died fighting for the Prophet and for Islam. It is a verse about compassion towards women and their children; it is not about men or their sexuality." [2]

Excuse me, this stuff has no place in the modern age...polygamy is a scourge on society and needs to be stamped out
Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by ecolime(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
madridguy:
Bro forget age and let stop calling members of this house kids. We sees issue differently and so the advise we offer.

If i may ask you, would you consider a man sending his wife packing over mere issue a matured man? To me age is just a number.

A man sending his wife packing over slight issues is not mature. That's very childish. I am not in support of the man's action (if true).

What I am against really is people giving advices that can further break down the couple's marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by LadySarah: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
ecolime:

A man sending his wife packing over slight issues is not mature. That's very childish. I am not in support of the man's action (if true).

What I am against really is people giving advices that can further break down the couple's marriage.

The right thing to have done is to open a thread teaching men about love.The way Jesus really loves

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by ecolime(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
LadySarah:

The right thing to have done is to open a thread teaching men about love.The way Jesus really loves
This sounds funny to me... lol
Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by nlPoster: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
What is the point of this thread and why do some nlers keep referring to lillyval all the time? They just use any excuse to mention the moniker.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by Chommieblaq(f): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
LadySarah:

I'm on quora and i will tell you that its members will categorically advice the woman to kick the man out of the house or call the cops on him. cheesy

Alot of you 'African'men wont even take 10 percent of What you dish out to your wives in the name of marriage.

Don’t mind that man talking about quora. Nairalanders are being diplomatic with their advice, let her bring this kind of topic to quora and hear what the members will advise her to do.
1,2,3,4,5..., she really can’t continue that way. A marriage of just two years and she has been asked to leave the house for about five times. Will you advise your sisters the same

8 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by midnighter(f): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
ecolime:
You make sense Op. So many kids on this forum dishing out senseless advises. Reason why i visit Quora more often these days.

Lol Quora where they even make an effort to paint Nigeria in the most positive light grin

The advice there would be even more "senseless" oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by ecolime(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
midnighter:

Lol Quora where they even make an effort to paint Nigeria in the most positive light grin

The advice there would be even more "senseless" oh cheesy
I like their own kind of "senseless" advice.. lol. They are very objective and unbiased.

Here, most women usually support women blindly while men support men blindly.

I wish our views can always be more balanced.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by midnighter(f): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
ecolime:

I like their own kind of "senseless" advice.. lol. They are very objective and unbiased.

Here, most women usually support women blindly while men support men blindly.

I wish our views can always be more balanced.

Not everybody supports blindly but there is more of an aggressive atmosphere which makes people more passionate/emotional

I dont think the advice this lady has gotten was as bad as the oil and gas guy is putting it. The lady can sift through the more extreme advice and get the one she thinks will suit her situation

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by cococandy(f): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Now you have received the attention you’re looking for. Over someone else’s issue.

what stopped you from advising her on her thread?

Your opinion was so special it requires a special thread?
Sigh .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
ecolime:
thanks man. I pray she and her hubby finds peace. She has seen this thread. I just hope the message is clear enough for her to understand.
@madridguy thanks for stopping by. I like you as a person irrespective of the political or religious disposition. I would like to tell you I was born and raised in ilorin. Infact I started my schooling in a Muslim set up. My point is, I have a good knowledge in both Christianity and Islam . But that's another talk for another thread.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:37am On Oct 14, 2019
ecolime:

M.stick:
Please nobody wakes up and decides to divorce, there must have been series of events that led to that. Divorce isn't cheap and easy, staying together when things ain't working is. My mom left my dad after 30 years and we (my siblings and I) wished it had happened earlier. Their marriage was a battlefield and the whole church and family meetings didn't make it easier because no matter what my dad does heck even if he broke my mum's head she still had to beg even when its glaring that she wasn't at fault.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:40am On Oct 14, 2019
Onyeozichukwu:
At Op, a lot of people spew lots of trash here when it comes to relationship and marriage. They think it's a one-way affair. 70% of them have never been married or in any serious relationship.
good morning. From page 1 to 9 of her post, go and check the comment section of each moniker that is asking her to quit her marriage.
You will be shocked at the level of their personal life and personality
Notable among those are Ike.nnaiteogu sh.amecurls

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:48am On Oct 14, 2019
ecolime I hope you now understand this screenshot better

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by KevinDein: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2019
Literally every marital conflict that is brought to the family section is followed by a barrage of individuals mostly females advising the fellow to quit. This is genuinely confusing because I'm damn sure there isn't one marriage out there that is without a conflict. undecided

No, really, why bother marrying then since we are required to throw in the towel at any sign of difficulty (which is inevitable)?

I can't say I'm knowledgeable or experienced enough to give advice on marital issues but I can clearly see this section isn't a good place to get one.

Just a congregation of bitters.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2019
I initially ran into this thread before I now found the post by that zulihat.
Just like Op said, I had to go through most people's post and go deeper. I am afraid family section is filled with kids and inexperienced people.
You need to read experienced people like omonikiba post on the thread to see pure intelligence.
KevinDein:
Literally every marriage conflict that is brought to the family section is followed by a barrage of individuals mostly females advising the fellow to quit. This is genuinely confusing because I'm damn sure there isn't one marriage out there that is without a conflict. undecided

No, really, why bother marrying then since we are required to throw in the towel at any sign of difficulty (which is inevitable)?

I can't say I'm knowledgeable or experienced enough to give advice on marriage issues but I can clearly see this section isn't a good place to get one.

Just a congregation of bitters.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2019
LadySarah:

hahahhaha
Re: Open Letter To Zhuhilat by Boss13: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2019
LadySarah:

And then what? People keep thinking divorce is the answer to marital disagreement and hoping the future would be greener with someone else. NA LIE OH.

Divorce is a horrible and unhealthy process. Except your life is in danger, it is not an advisable route.

I noticed her marriage is freshly young. This is the budding process of getting to know each other and adapting. I dont believe in marriage counseling. If couples want to make their marriage work they can

Quora is an international site with people from different nationalities and cultures. I'm sorry if you are unaware of that.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help,i Dont Know If This Is Normal / .. / "I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.