Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. (1882 Views)

Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by clevvermind(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Let us not be deceived, buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria. We don't need a man like him. Until we find someone who is better and fit to replace Jonathan, we would continue with him.
Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria based on the following few reasons:

1. His spoken English is very bad. Buhari can't pronounce words correctly. The way he speaks is nothing to write home about. He will be a subject of mockery if he is voted in. Jonathan wife's own will be a small thing. We can't allow such a person to rule us. Do we? Certainly not.

2. Lack of certificate. Till now buhari is still looking for his certicate. grin PDP did not call him a semi illiterate in vain. A man who cannot present at least one certificate, is the one we want to allow to rule over us? Certainly not!

3. His age. Buhari is too old to rule this great country Nigeria. We need a strong, energetic and smart person to rule us. Not someone who will have a heart attack and die when he hears a bad news. So, buhari should go and relax in his village now and forget about ruling Nigeria.

INEC should disqualify him now.

Up Jonathan, up Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by dunkem21(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hmmn.
Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by clevvermind(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
dunkem21:
Hmmn.
Jonathan speaks better than him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Rubbish! Very soon you will claim Buhari is from Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Clevvermind in tha building! grin
Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by MalcoImX: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan speaks better than him.
Buhari this..., Buhari that... Make this man no give you heart attack ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by clevvermind(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Clevvermind in tha building! grin
na so my guy grin
Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by clevvermind(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
Buhari this..., Buhari that... Make this man no give you heart attack ooo!
he is the one that will receive heart attack. U know that he is already too old for politics. He will have heart attack very soon.
Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by donphilopus: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Coming from one who can barely indent on omnibus. I thought you would say his spoken English ain't that good, but hell NO, you're talking about the accent.

If there's any part/section of the constitution that states that 72yrs or more shouldn't be allowed to contest, kindly let us know. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by Goddex: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari is a digrace to Nigeria's educational system.

Sometimes, I ask myself if it's not the same Fulani the likes of El-Rufai, Sanusi, Atiku are from?
Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by clevvermind(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
donphilopus:
Coming from one who can barely indent on omnibus. I thought you would say his spoken English ain't that good, but hell NO, you're talking about the accent.

If there's any part/section of the constitution that states that 72yrs or more shouldn't be allowed to contest, kindly let us know. Thanks!
buhari can't speak well and u know that. I always shake my head when i listen to him. He finds it hard to pronounce English words correctly and his case is very worse. grin

We dnt need an old man like him to rule over us. He should go and relax. His time is already past.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari is too dull to rule people more sensible and educated than he is..Any buhari supporter quote me,boko haram go shoot u b4 election day..
Una too violent..b4 we make any comments ,buhari E-thugs don rush us..shuoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by clevvermind(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
SuperMartins:
Buhari is too dull to rule people more sensible and educated than he is..Any buhari supporter quote me,boko haram go shoot u b4 election day..
Una too violent..b4 we make any comments ,buhari E-thugs don rush us..shuoo
grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by funkiebully: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
I wonder How buhari followers understand his words pronunciation.

Beri - very
Fiful - people
Flenty - plenty
Kworofshon - corruption

Kwantiri - country

ip - if

Etc.

Imagine buhari in G10 summit blabbing with this kind of nauseting accent.

Say no to buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by kross101(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
clevvermind:
Let us not be deceived, buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria. We don't need a man like him. Until we find someone who is better and fit to replace Jonathan, we would continue with him.
Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria based on the following few reasons:

1. His spoken English is very bad. Buhari can't pronounce words correctly. The way he speaks is nothing to write home about. He will be a subject of mockery if he is voted in. Jonathan wife's own will be a small thing. We can't allow such a person to rule us. Do we? Certainly not.

2. Lack of certificate. Till now buhari is still looking for his certicate. grin PDP did not call him a semi illiterate in vain. A man who cannot present at least one certificate, is the one we want to allow to rule over us? Certainly not!

3. His age. Buhari is too old to rule this great country Nigeria. We need a strong, energetic and smart person to rule us. Not someone who will have a heart attack and die when he hears a bad news. So, buhari should go and relax in his village now and forget about ruling Nigeria.

INEC should disqualify him now.

Up Jonathan, up Nigeria.

Your write up and english blunders are enough to ban u from all social forums...nonsense.....CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by tit(f): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
Fear not,
just tell buhari to wedge his affidavit with a certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by gebest: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Action speaks louder than voice, is in the heart not in the voice.
Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by clevvermind(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
kross101:

Your write up and english blunders are enough to ban u from all social forums...nonsense.....CHANGE!!!
shut up. Tell buhari your boss to produce his certificate. Buhari is a semi illiterate. If u dnt like what i wrote up there, go and sleep. U should have have done better Mr perfect. There is nothing u can say to defend ur boss. Ur boss should go and enrol for waec again. I even doubt if he would pass. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by 1960chic(f): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
During his speech at the PH rally, I couldn't make out up to five sentences. Abeg the man is UNFIT jare.

Sometimes, I wonder if it is the same Buhari(the weeping general) that nairalanders sing his praises or another.

E be like say Tinubu jazz dey work wella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by funkiebully: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
1960chic:
During his speech at the PH rally, I couldn't make out up to five sentences. Abeg the man is UNFIT jare.

Sometimes, I wonder if it is the same Buhari(the weeping general) that nairalanders sing his praises or another.

I Just wonder
Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by clevvermind(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by clevvermind(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
1960chic:

i wonder o. those his dumb suporters will not allow us to rest. u dey talk true jare.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
clevvermind:
buhari can't speak well and u know that. I always shake my head when i listen to him. He finds it hard to pronounce English words correctly and his case is very worse. grin

We dnt need an old man like him to rule over us. He should go and relax. His time is already past.

"Very worse".

Smh

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by clevvermind(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jarus:

"Very worse".

Smh
u can find more, but tell buhari your master to present his certificate. we are waiting. grin
Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by bluewles33: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
Its not by age, spoken English or certificate. Its by intelligence!!!
GMB all d way!!!
Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by clevvermind(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
bluewles33:
Its not by age, spoken English or certificate. Its by intelligence!!!
GMB all d way!!!
i think it should
be 'it's' not 'its'
Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by bluewles33: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
clevvermind:
i think it should
be 'it's' not 'its'
That's how u thinks, CHANGE is all what u need!!
Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by abacrested(f): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
funkiebully:
I wonder How buhari followers understand his words pronunciation.

Beri - very
Fiful - people
Flenty - plenty
Kworofshon - corruption

Kwantiri - country

ip - if

Etc.

Imagine buhari in G10 summit blabbing with this kind of nauseting accent.

Say no to buhari!
grin grin ;Dchinekemee

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by clevvermind(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
bluewles33:

That's how u thinks, CHANGE is all what u need!!
just admit ur mistakes and move on. i dnt like correcting people since no one is perfect. some guys just want to claim what they are not here. i admit my mistakes that's why i'm different. as long as i can understand what u wrote, i dnt care about ur mistakes.

Jonathan till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by scribble: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
I agree

I also hear Fashola will toll third mainland bridge in the event of APC Presidency
Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by SOUNDKING: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Only 4 nollwood na em person wey no get fslc dey get Msc, drug baron dey claim saint, terrorist get candidate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega / Nigeria Naira Falls To Record Low Against $ Since 1999 / Muhammadu Buhari Back on The road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.