Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Is The Movie "OYENUSI" The Best Of Odunlade Adekola? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is The Movie "OYENUSI" The Best Of Odunlade Adekola? (2831 Views)

"Irinajo Eda" - Odunlade & Ronke Odusanya Play Celestial Prophets Roles / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Hot Movie: Oyenusi Part 3 Final Saga – Latest Yoruba 2015 Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Movie "OYENUSI" The Best Of Odunlade Adekola? by thesource(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
When I saw the part 1 of the movie, i was like, this is the best movie Odunlade Adekola has ever featured in. By the time I saw the second part of the movie over the weekend, i was held spellbound by his unusual, dynamic and fantastic acting, he displayed a high level of professionalism. For me, presently, he's the best in the game. What do you think guys?
Re: Is The Movie "OYENUSI" The Best Of Odunlade Adekola? by Horlaarsco: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
The best I can say
Re: Is The Movie "OYENUSI" The Best Of Odunlade Adekola? by thesource(m): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
thesource:
When I saw the part 1 of the movie, i was like, this is the best movie Odunlade Adekola has ever featured in. By the time I saw the second part of the movie over the weekend, i was held spellbound by his unusual, dynamic and fantastic acting, he displayed a high level of professionalism. For me, presently, he's the best in the game. What do you think guys?

(1) (Reply)

New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 116 - 117 / The Apprentice Africa Reality Tv Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.