Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined (1273 Views)

Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) / 10 APC Senators Pledge Votes For Ekweremadu / RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by scribble: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
If you're a southerner and from SS especially and u vote Buhari, u need to go to yaba left for checkup

Here is why:

1. Your region produced the oil that the Northern leaders became very rich off, Babangida, Abacha, Buhari, Abdulsalam, Danjuma, Gowon, Marwa, Wushishi etc etc etc They are literally too many to count

2. They took your oil and killed your freedom fighters eg Ken Saro Wiwa (killed by Abacha), Buhari killed one or two, Babangida dat one na mafia

3. After stealing your oil, looting the money, killing your people and servicing your women with YOUR money (see Atiku especially)....they now did not develop their own region but instead they impoverished their people, brainwashed them and made them religious fanatics and refused to give them education snowballing into Boko Haram we have today

4. Then your son came into power and they said (with the help of Southwest media and big mouth people) that he is clueless, ogogoro drinker, infidel, dan banza shege etc etc and they frustrate him by making mockery of him and not allowing him to concentrate on development

5. They think you are all infidels as their book tells them to think

6. Anybody from south south that does not pless umblella is a molon ...and i mean that

I am a Yoruba man. I voted Buhari in 2011 but F that negro for now. God punish him. Why will northerners make Nigeria ungovernable for a South South man and say that is the status quo until they get back their seat

7. NO! We must stand against injustice and say No! to Born to Rule mentality...illiterates that rear cattle should give us suya to eat...your region produced the oil they fed fat off and u want to forsake your son...Jaja of Opobo will roll over in his grave

I know Jonathan is not perfect but no one is....Im a Yoruba man, Tinubu my brother is the biggest thief u can find in sub saharan Africa....

Amaechi is likewise a big thief though not as big....Oshio was hosting Big Brother Africa babes in Edo govt house with Edo money...this was a woman that bared her breast on TV

I leave you with the ATm receipt Ahmed Indimi son of Oriental Energy boss, Mohammed Indimi posted on instagram last year (see photo)

This is how their children have been flexing whilst Niger Delta people, and Hausa people suffered

Their elite are balling with your money and u people because of social media buzzwords like clueless and umblella want to jump on a demonic bandwagon and send your son back to otuoke, u will be the laughing stock of Naija but i trust boyloaf, asari and co....the real patriots

Me im a yoloba man sha so anyhow, i will just find one uncle that knows osinbajo or adeboye and my chopping will continue

Pls give una self brain

For the Sai Buhari ppl, pls dont find my trouble...i use God beg u grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by scribble: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
oh and by the way buhari stole money and locked up journalists as head of state

its because there was no social media then that he is going scott free

not too long ago GEJ was our own social media hero, now we have made him a villain, its human nature

GEJ cannot change Naija problem over night, problems that buhari and co put into place for over 30 years...haba use una brain abeg

3 Likes

Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by LRNZH(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
You are wasting MBs my brother. Join the moving spaceship and forget about old school trains.

GMB 2015 for Equity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by scribble: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
LRNZH:
You are wasting MBs my brother. Join the moving spaceship and forget about old school trains.

GMB 2015 for Equity

nothing more old school than that ancient of days that may not survive past first term before he hands over to Pastor

ofcorse thats assuming they win and they r gonna looooose soooooo baaaaaddddd tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
All these kids from Romance section eh....

Mathewbriggs,abeg come carry your brother comot for here. We are into serious business here and not for seeking attention.

Oniranu!

4 Likes

Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
scribble:
If you're a southerner and from SS especially and u vote Buhari, u need to go to yaba left for checkup

Here is why:

1. Your region produced the oil that the Northern leaders became very rich off, Babangida, Abacha, Buhari, Abdulsalam, Danjuma, Gowon, Marwa, Wushishi etc etc etc They are literally too many to count

2. They took your oil and killed your freedom fighters eg Ken Saro Wiwa (killed by Abacha), Buhari killed one or two, Babangida dat one na mafia

3. After stealing your oil, looting the money, killing your people and servicing your women with YOUR money (see Atiku especially)....they now did not develop their own region but instead they impoverished their people, brainwashed them and made them religious fanatics and refused to give them education snowballing into Boko Haram we have today

4. Then your son came into power and they said (with the help of Southwest media and big mouth people) that he is clueless, ogogoro drinker, infidel, dan banza shege etc etc and they frustrate him by making mockery of him and not allowing him to concentrate on development

5. They think you are all infidels as their book tells them to think

6. Anybody from south south that does not pless umblella is a molon ...and i mean that

I am a Yoruba man. I voted Buhari in 2011 but F that negro for now. God punish him. Why will northerners make Nigeria ungovernable for a South South man and say that is the status quo until they get back their seat

7. NO! We must stand against injustice and say No! to Born to Rule mentality...illiterates that rear cattle should give us suya to eat...your region produced the oil they fed fat off and u want to forsake your son...Jaja of Opobo will roll over in his grave

I know Jonathan is not perfect but no one is....Im a Yoruba man, Tinubu my brother is the biggest thief u can find in sub saharan Africa....

Amaechi is likewise a big thief though not as big....Oshio was hosting Big Brother Africa babes in Edo govt house with Edo money...this was a woman that bared her breast on TV

I leave you with the ATm receipt Ahmed Indimi son of Oriental Energy boss, Mohammed Indimi posted on instagram last year (see photo)

This is how their children have been flexing whilst Niger Delta people, and Hausa people suffered

Their elite are balling with your money and u people because of social media buzzwords like clueless and umblella want to jump on a demonic bandwagon and send your son back to otuoke, u will be the laughing stock of Naija but i trust boyloaf, asari and co....the real patriots

Me im a yoloba man sha so anyhow, i will just find one uncle that knows osinbajo or adeboye and my chopping will continue

Pls give una self brain

For the Sai Buhari ppl, pls dont find my trouble...i use God beg u grin

OP don't worry, their eyes (along with 13% derivation) will clear after Buhari victory (if that ever happens).
i cannot fathom the level of idiocy in that part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by DaKing008: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Op I have one question for you. Do you like the way this country is been ruled

1 Like

Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
people have quickly forgotten how power came to be placed at the center of Nigeria after decades of it being in the north.
it took an abiola death along with others, a deft obasanjo wizardry, and pure luck to get things this way in Nigeria.
people tend to take certain things for granted, but i never thought that Nigerians (especially in the SS, SE and SW, and middle belt) will ever want to return to the dark ages of Nigerian politics.

today anyone can contest for Nigeria's presidency (from any part of Nigeria) without being laughed at, thanks to GEJ.
it wasn't that way before.
the young clueless ones will relive the nightmare of their fathers soon.
Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by scribble: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
All these kids from Romance section eh....

Mathewbriggs,abeg come carry your brother comot for here. We are into serious business here and not for seeking attention.

Oniranu!

see this silly cun.t

ayam not ur mate u wrinkled snagglepuss

in any category...

u better go and marry theresa

1 Like

Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by ssuccess(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Young man, I'm not saying Buhari is saint, but Jonathan's tenure has been nothing to write home about. If you think I'm just been 'naggy'. Ask any northerner, that feeling of watching your biological sister get kidnapped for over 260 days...haba!!!...please be considerate, that feeling of loosing your loved ones to bomb blasts right in front of you.
I'm not saying Buhari is the way, but Jonathan definitely isn't an option.
Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by scribble: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
ssuccess:
Young man, I'm not saying Buhari is saint, but Jonathan's tenure has been nothing to write home about. If you think I'm just been 'naggy'. Ask any northerner, that feeling of watching your biological sister get kidnapped for over 260 days...haba!!!...please be considerate, that feeling of loosing your loved ones to bomb blasts right in front of you.
I'm not saying Buhari is the way, but Jonathan definitely isn't an option.

can jonathan stop a father in Kano from giving his daughter to boko haram to be used as suicide bomber?

if idiot.s like buhari had done the needful when they were there, we wouldnt have the problem now sir....

why give them another chance after they focced it up for everyone else

hell to the no

1 Like

Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by clevadani: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
wow op, u just gave more reasons to vote for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by scribble: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
clevadani:
wow op, u just gave more reasons to vote for Buhari

u r d problem of dis country

wallahi

1 Like

Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by ssuccess(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2015
scribble:

can jonathan stop a father in Kano from giving his daughter to boko haram to be used as suicide bomber?

if idiot.s like buhari had done the needful when they were there, we wouldnt have the problem now sir....

hell to the no
If they really did give out their children, it would be news by now, so that's untrue.
You said if buhari had done the needful back in the days...well, I'm no supporter of Buhari, on a personal note, I detest his ideology. All I'm saying is the both of them do not deserve it, Jonathan especially...!
Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by ssuccess(m): 12:28am On Jan 07, 2015
scribble:

hell to the no

How about the ones that got bombed Did their parents also handed them over to Boko Haram? This guy just isn't the right man for us, let's keep searching. How come for the past six years he's been on that throne yet he campaigns with,..."I will do, not I have done"...#JohnnySucks
Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 07, 2015
DaKing008:
Op I have one question for you. Do you like the way this country is been ruled

Apart from northerners bombing the north to make "Nigeria ungovernable", Jonathan is doing great.

1 Like

Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by tit(f): 3:42am On Jan 07, 2015
OP, you are very wrong!
Any Nigerian that wants to vote for Buhari needs to have her head examined.
My Oga is from the north.
He and all his people are voting GEJ.
only a few dan iska among them are doing stronghead.

2 Likes

Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by tit(f): 3:43am On Jan 07, 2015
OP, you are very wrong!
My husband is from the north.
Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by brutef0rce101: 3:48am On Jan 07, 2015
tit:
OP, you are very wrong!

May devil punish for this barefaced lies. Have you become gay, a man like you pretending on a faceless forum. Dont vex me to expose the ragtag fool you are. You can keep posting your trash about Buhari but stop all this lies. Haba!

3 Likes

Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by scribble: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2015
tit:
OP, you are very wrong!

U don't mean it
Re: Why Any Southerner That Votes For Buhari Need To Have His Head Examined by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2015
noblezone:

Apart from northerners bombing the north to make "Nigeria ungovernable", Jonathan is doing great.

Yes,he is doing great because none of your family member was involved in d stadium stampede that occurred 2yrs ago during immigration recruitment exercise after your interior minister collected 1k each from job seekers. My friend, forget the northerners bombing themselves, Jonathan's cabinet members are too corrupt and that will not move this nation forward because he refuses to sack all these corrupt exco members. Petroleum minister jet scandal is there,NNPC missing $20B is there etc

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Buhari Went To London: The Arab Billionaires / #Akioluspeaksforme / Breaking News!!!!!!(update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.