Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis (23217 Views)

Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by sufido123: 2:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Who will replace these people's life?

Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 07, 2015
alaoeri:

Look at this oloriburuku omo iran kiran, I don't pray for once to rule naija neither do any member of my family is into politics,we are much more comfortable the way we are, not everybody will be president so if u can't perform vacant for those that are capable only oloshis like u will support this yeye adminstration of the drunkard. Werey oloshi oloriburuku.

Can you for once say something without insults? Grow up.
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by hollandis(f): 3:37am On Jan 07, 2015
Stupid abokis,why cant they protrst to the guy who incited the violence
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by naturally: 3:52am On Jan 07, 2015
prof1990:
Why are they coming out now since 2011? Are you sure they weren't paid or they actually got paid to do these?

This is also a good time to come out. I think they can get paid quickly as part of campaign measures
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Boko boys no dey around?
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by elipheleh(m): 5:12am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari always caused problems for nigeria

GEJ TILL 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by elipheleh(m): 5:24am On Jan 07, 2015
[size=18pt]SAY NO TO POLITICS OF BLOOD AND BABOONS
NIGERIANS HATE YOU BUHARI[
/size]

MAY ALL APC BECOME AS ILLITRATE AS BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by oweman: 5:55am On Jan 07, 2015
[Buhari ve a case 2 answer[

Who is staloing prosecution if you hwve evidence wginst him .
How come jonathan and co are so scared of Buhari the peoples GENERAL.
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by tola268: 5:55am On Jan 07, 2015
[quote
author=SeverusSnape post=29557973]All thanks to some useless savage
cows that couldn't accept defeat. The government should compensate them
please. I just hope that ugly event doesn't repeat it self.
But wait, why are they coming out by
now
[/quote] Every good fighter use his/her weapon when its time
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by oweman: 6:03am On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=hollandis post=29561106]Stupid abokis,why cant they protrst to the guy who incited the violence[

Please where is your incitement prove ?
Are you awwre the Guardian newspapers has since apologise for starting a story they dont a have a single piece of evidence on and that it was APATI as editor that made up the story while looking for his present job from Jonathan that kick start the story 9 the paper actually wrote an apology ) here you are on NL beating the bush .
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by Mogidi: 6:11am On Jan 07, 2015
These people are better off seeking compensation from the man that instigated the whole wahala by not accepting the election result, his name is Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by elipheleh(m): 6:13am On Jan 07, 2015
Everybody can go to YouTube and watch the slaughter of these youth corpers.

To watch buhari say it live search YouTube.
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by elipheleh(m): 6:17am On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=oweman post=29561898][/quote]

Can you put up the link of newspaper denying the report.

To watch the comments video of buhari encouraging the slaughter go to YouTube

1 Like

Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by 1stola: 6:37am On Jan 07, 2015
jeflexy:
they should protest in the house of the person that caused the crisis angry
your father's house abi?
morón
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by kristisking(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=A7 post=29557650]I don't give a damn...Ode.Who caused the crises.Was is it not the same Buhari you are championing his course that instigated the crises?Tell GMB to compensate them to prove to his supporters that he wii be a caring leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by youngsolex(m): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Pls let b sure b4 we post or comment because I stay in kaduna and there was nothing of such in kaduna, no body protest 4 anything, why all dis fake news aba nawa oooo.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by SeverusSnape(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Rexxie:

their coming out now is a clear warning and signal and sign that people gotta be warned,alert,wary,...of what could befall them during and after the elections,thats the message besides protesting for compesation..and this all thanks to that fanatic who oughtta been banned from politics long ago n whos got some hopeless jobless mobs on here ranting "psy buhari"..
So this is the right time for them to come out..
#say no to politics of blood of baboons n dogs
#say No to janjaweied
Man you have some points, in a sane society, That man should not even run for any public office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Why cant jonathan pay them from the recently raised evil money(N21.4Billion) called campaign fund?

People should go to Buhari, the greedy and violently-nurtured cocoon for their compensation as well....

I hate it when people politicize the lives of the people.

What if your brother was killed? Would money solve anything?

Use your brain for once.......see the video on this thread and see who caused it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2078267/buhari-calling-violence-2011-campaign
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by ultraGM: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
VICTIMS OF 2011 POST-ELECTION VIOLENCE, PROTEST OVER NON-PAYMENT OF THE FEDERAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT COMPENSATION IN KADUNA ON TUESDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-protest-kaduna/

PLS change the topic to RALLY am I Kaduna and very close to one of the organizers he told me two days ago that its going be rally and that food will be given to the affected people.

To make sense why would they took picture in a secluded location why not on the street

PDP PROPAGANDA
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by kay1one(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2015
When buhari looses again I hope he'll keep shut!
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by Samabu07(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Read slowly this time around. I've put it in bold for clearer visibility.

Tell Jonathan to seek for the payment of those families. He can use some cash from the 21 billion naira.

If they have evidence, Jonathan will pay them...a child hood friend of mine whose uncle's Factory was burnt in kano during the Post Election 2011 violence got compensated.
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by kheart(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2015
I pity Ramalan Yero d guy s a goner. Do u know dat d quickest way to provoke a bazazzagi (zaria pple his hometwn) is mentioning his name.

There s no single project under his admin in kaduna.
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by Kennywills7(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2015
TOPCRUISE:

From your fishy brain
Bro check ur brain, something is missing
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by loomer: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2015
I de come
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2015
Election wahala[url]Gej[/url] Hmmm
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2015
These are the same people who drew first blood.

At around 10pm as the results were streaming in and it was becoming clear that Jonathan will emerge as president, a strange call blared from the speakers of mosques within Kaduna, Zaria and parts of southern Kaduna. The imans were calling for fellow Muslims to take up weapons and drive the infidels from their midst.

The Christians were caught unawre as neighbors turned to killers going from house to house killing, burning and r@ping with the usual Allah Akbar and Sai Buhari.

The Christians quickly mobolised before dawn and defended themselves from which a full scale assault was made on the Fulani Hausa Muslims amidst them. The situation soon deteriorated to a full outright war leading to Muslims taken to their heels.

On the 3rd day southern Kaduna was virtually deserted by Muslims and the aerial view I er southern Kaduna still had villages and towns burning.

A group of Muslim refugees was intercepted on the fourth day in Kano by the Army GOC on their way to Sokoto. The army commander detained the convoy in order to prevent reprisal attacks in Kano, Sokoto and Kebbi were most of these IDPs were heading.

The story of sectarian violence on the aftermath of the 2011 presidential election was instigated by Muslims and Buhari supporters.

Now that is the summary!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by Tsanyawa: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2015
awaiting El Rufai to put things right in Kaduna state.

Change is here.
Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by gp6liveth(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Why cant jonathan pay them from the recently raised evil money(N21.4Billion) called campaign fund?

You are a cow. Who instigated the violence? Is it not the 73 years old malam buhari. So tell those victims to take their protest to buhari who refuses to apologise. Gej is just too good to compensate most of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis by hutshaty: 2:42am On Feb 22, 2015
prof1990:
Why are they coming out now since 2011? Are you sure they weren't paid or they actually got paid to do these?
. Abeg help me ask dem o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: “They Said We Can’t Use Eagle Square, ICC” / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 / Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.